Friday, August 14, 2020

Terrorist Report August 14 2020

 Cooking and realizing another swollen red area on my right-hand under the cuticle.  The parasites operating for the expletives who are teleporting me and attacking/terrorizing me ordered this to be done every single day, no matter what I do or not do, every day, day after day, year after year. I have fought for years to keep the stalkers out of my private room.


Of course, it's another day of skin drug patches forced upon me. Another day of my body disfigured. Another day of writing about it to untold numbers of people who are "friends" with the terrorists and think they are wonderful for it. All go out laughing, kissing each other on the cheeks.`


They actually believe that because they act in movies or put out records and otherwise are the worst hypcrites on the planet, that somehow I would say yes to being forced to having a "baby "with one of them afer years of this kiind of torture and violence they get paid in millions to inflict, with all the rest of you watching on a nd as usual, participating and I write these posts under drugging and I wati for something to finally every create any sort of justice in this situation. Justice as in all laws, all human rights, all Constitutional rights, everything deemed some kind of civilized standard for human beings--put into some kind of enforcement. Instead, you readers hacking in are delighted, smling and gloating as you read my endless daily posts--of disfigurement, fighting to stop this violence, asking for help, waiting for years, writing daily, and you all just keep it going on and on.


Now some of you are wondering how the catastrophes confronting you, if you are not super wealthy--or "priviledged" to have protection against all these various disasters--most of you are in cahoots with this group so you are all doing quite well and are making huge profits in all the demonsrations and unrest and media productuons of the carnage.


But for those who are beginning to suffer from these recent evvents-should I name them--can you ever associate your participaton in this crime against me with your inaction until you can't help but wonder uf there is some connection to years of this going on and people who are violent,, sadistic, nasty, unqualified but promoted because they are liars, abusers, users, callous psychoppaths--can your inaction have lead to this seeming catastrophe in our recent death culture carnage?


But keep on doing nothing. How I want someone to just protect me and that there is some justice and some kind of defense for me to live in peace and not be forced into haveing to see these people who are teleporting me ever again, to not be attacked endlessly.


how can America have gotten to the point that NO ONE will defend me--or must I wait until the next administration and wonder how corrupt the next batch of leaders are?


I am not going to correct the typos--sick of going on an don backspacing and correcting hacker inserts and wriiting about it.

Sick of my body almost broken and paralyzed and fighting to stop this injust system of destroyuing my body, life, finances, health, everyting posible to steal they ahve done--asking peopl to defend me fo ryears. Damn all of you goddamn you are disgusting and worthless and you are now seeing the results of your greed, stupudity and inaction when there is obvious injustice you all just do nothing about these peopel who have been put into highest posittions in the media and elsewhere. Now America is dying and on the brink of utter destruction and can you incompetent selfigh do-nothing parasites reading this ever not blame Trump and instead blame your damn selves for allowuing this situation to occur?


If you ever do anything outside of what you are told you should and must do--there might actually be come hope for America and perhaps for the world.


The rest of you just plan on heaping up the dividends on the genocide you have helped to forment un the world. Disgusting. Please adopt a baby and leave me alone. Whatever this contracdt is, please do not allow these disgusting teleporting and stalking teams to exloit and torture me any longer--how long how many years must I write on any electronic forum and have my writing completely destroyed byhackers, all I write only selectively available to absolutely disgusting criminals hacking in and stealing all possible--where any creep can teleport me and rape, torture and abuse me if I simply click on their crappy hate death murder abuse negaivity movies or fake crap bs movies about Nazi philosophy--or whatever,, black and white, it's all really the same to me at this poing of the ugliness and hypoocracy


this page is completely underlined with red--hackers are making a mess.

How much longer must I watch my body destroyed every day and ask for peopl to finally help me and no on ewill do anything but watch me fight and laugh and make jokes about it? Or do nothing and silently feel good that it's not happening to you, goddamn you crees reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment