Monday, August 3, 2020

I just want that super freak potion to restore my joi d-vivre! Where have the freaks gone--send in the freaks (you can keep your clowns and jokers!!! and their whores too!)





Oh, the nasty canolli gang put some video about "Big Mouth" and one day "one day I won't be laughing any more" and blah blah, I stopped the video, which popped up as a random response (not really, I just write that it is random to not discredit my mental stability--from the psychopath vampires. So, back in the 80's, while they were snorting cocaine and snorting canollis and blah blahing about their criminal pursuits just as they are now, I was dancing to this song with only mind control drugs I never snorted or took deliberately--and what a DRAG these "people" are I am so sick of them forcing their nasty boring sleazy selves upon me any longer. I just want to enjoy this life why must I be dragged down by these closet S&M drags (not queens just tryng to be royalty but theives nevertheless--with no honor or code except to obey and then fuck over and that is their only complexity--so BORING BORING and this music reminds me of a time when I never thought I would have to be forced to deal with this Mulberry Street crowd which never, ever, ever , ever held any interest for me and still doesn't. Get thee to your goddamn nasty lives and stop bothering me goddamn you creeps this is years of your exploitation using this technology. I will write whatever the f I want on my private facebook page you shut your ugly nasty mouths, you revolting creepy puke scumbags outta Flatbush or whereever don't give a damn my family moved away from your shit decades ago and why must i be forced into this rotten nasty situation for years and yeara and years. This is you with your big mouth bothering me with this technology and me responding after many years of your unwanted, ugly, sleazy, stupid, negative input forced upon me wuth your nasty sleazy stupid mentalities get thee to nunneries you whores. I was dancing to this while you were in your Studio 54 snorting cocaine like the brain-dead pigs that you are (rotten to the core of your cerebral cortex from all those drugs you snorted and all the hate you imbibe and creae). So, I want to dance and get you off me--can anyone out there please assist me in this quest to just enjoy life and get parasites off me? Will this change after November 3rd into actually no financial support for this sick crap going on and on and on with full funding from the governments of the world with crap forcing their ugliness on me day and night?

------------------------------------------------------



================================

I first heard this song in London--went to a "Jungle Party" right at a houseboat on the Thames---flourescent lights, glowing paint in some weird boat party indoors felt underground--people wearing glitter glow paint body painted gyrating and the smell was so sweet like sweat perfume in this haute but hot environment.

So much more fun than you terrorists reading/hacking into this.

Why, why must I be forced to be around you masses of moronic boring hate and ugliness forced upon me? Where are all the fun and hip, cool and groovy people?

what happened to them all? Oh, I'm paralyzed and have been for over 10 years and longer just stuck not being able to function and go out at night--but geegads, you fuckers are boring and nasty and sick and stupid as hell.


I's a luv this video and this song--


want to just party and dance and live in blissfull peace with cool, fun and happy peeps and my cats and dog and whatever is joyously living this precious life around me, surrounding me with positivity and not your stupd terror operations that you love and enjoy because you got no heart no soul nothing but ugluiness and so BORING 


can't wait until I can finally MOVE to the GROOVE and get these GOONS off me (meaning the entire terror operation, from the poseurs who have co-opted all the formely cool and hip fun scenese (i.e. First Avenue appears like a soda pop yuppie hang out place in recent videos I have seen (could have only been the Revolution revival videos--but that place was a real underground scene back in the day when Prince was just getting unternationally recognized. Now there's a friggin' Hard Rock cafe across the street--like a pollution zone of popularized corporate sell-out culture stole the once cool scene--and that is all you attacking me are doing and all I see of you (doing to me, in some form--not saying i am the epitome of underground but still, this is the essence)


and I can't stand you go away finally someone get this horrid group off me!!


I just want to be around people who are fun and enjoy living and not tyrannical terrorizing of people they can't stand to see have anything but their ugliness so they can feel uplifted and better about how nasty they really are when they aren't posturing and stealing everythign possible.


I get out of your ugly zone when I hear this music. I wonder if any of the original people or spirit still exist on this planet since I am continuously surrounded by creeps I consider less than desireable and this is a continuous stench that makes my home, body and environment stinking and nasty--including my body and it's just me writing about thus for years and the rotten crap doing this to me reading this and all gloating and smug about it.


You f-ers are so uncool and so boring and so ugly ....


I want to be around FUN HAPPY PEOPLE FINALLY



No comments:

Post a Comment