Thursday, August 6, 2020

Programmed music selection----intended to create a dark chasm in my brain and a further devolution into a darker chasm of brainwasing discrediting.

 These were posts I put on Facebook yesterday. I just posted things that are so mixed up and jumbled and the hacking was so bad on Facebook and on this laptop I could not finish a single paragraph without the page being frozen, my fingers exhausted from pounding down and backspacing to correct their inserts--and then my brain so dizzy I am dizzy getting up--sick and nausious from these brain attacks while I sit in front of these computers (anywhere in the world I am under surveillance and attacked, there is no space or time break anywhere on the planet that I have gone--and I am forced into paralysis and poverty so I can't get very far anyway or afford defensive measurese like living in a home where the walls are at least walls).


I want to add, just before I post what I had intended--that the cuboards which line the walls do not close property because they were cut into odd shapes, the hinges have all been rusted I can't get the screws out anyway--they are rusted solid--they open and close but there are gaps that are large on the tops and the sides of the cabinet doors. Large enough for the mechanical arms to wreak death into my body and home every single night--


I have pasted stickers on all corners of the interiors of the cuboards, then pasted huge pieces of colored paper as liner, glued on, then taped over completely from the back to the front. The mechanical arms with solvent sprays attached can get through it all--the spaces where the tape ends that covers the colored paper liners, glued in and taped into a huge sheet of plastic-coated paper lining every shelf (except for one that is not the sole cause of the breakin's.) I think.


Then I pounded in hooks into all four corners of every shelf, and then in the middle sections. The areas are still being broken into (the hooks are fashioned so I have tied rope to secure them so there is not a single bit of tensile fluctuation on any hook area--this action of hooking in over 250 hooks into over 30 panels and more---for over 3 months, ill and then they are still getting in putting my hips and spine out of place so I have not been able to afford ot get it all done--


and on the outside of the cupboard doors as well. They are still getting through all of that. I remain sick, and now i can only write digressions and not be able to complete sentences even--and they continue to damage my body every single day and drug me into this state where I cannot write or think coherently--as you can read for yourself.


------------


These videos I posted after returning home from harassment in stores (not harassment, it was terror operations--people would stare down into their phones and push their carts into me just at the second I walked near them--happens every 3 or fewer minutes the entire time I am shopping--which takes a long t ime because I have to walk a long way over an overpass with a shopping cart to see what is on sale at two stores--in two large malls connected by this overpass walkway--I have so many bags to carry because my property is damaged so badly every time I leave I take all I really need with me--it's all damaged every night--my passport has been sprayed wiith stinking odors so when I go to the bank a waft of stinking fungus pours out of my passport and the purses--this happens every time ((I get my purse which I can't keep in any cabinet as no matter what, laser cutting tools have made the hooks just places where the terrorists cut around and then insert the mechanical arms into the very flimsy material that they also place wooden boards behind from the other side--so it feels like a real and normal wood panel but the top material is very thin--I feel this and that the texture of the boards vary with the center and the outer edges and it's very hard on the edges and almost pliable in the center--this is no imaginary paranoid conspiracy theory but I try to explain this with all  this hacking


I remain now fighting for my life and the terrorists are inserting these mechanical arms through the rubber matting I have inserted into the cracks, because I need to use these cabinets--the space I live in is so tiny I can only have space for one single cooking pan and heating element (all portable stuff) I cannot even cook more than one thing at a time. My food is made rancid and poisoned thus every day. So whether I buy food on sale that is pre-poisoned or it gets poisoned in my room while i sleep is actually immaterial to my defensive measures.


I still carry so much around with me that I am encumbered with at least four bags every time I shop, before I buy anything.


It is all so deadly and disgusting. the people attacking me are on a much lower level than the stinking fluids and poisons they spray into my hair, vagina, body and all clothing and furniture--EVERY SINGLE DAY NON-STOP ALL DAY with these mechanical arms I cannot stop. I am being murdered as you all see what you can steal from me or force upon me as utter sleazy rotten stupid greasy sick pigs are being handed millions for their attacks upon me--using this tech and this insidious murder organization which most or all  of you belong to. I wonder how little humanity any of you have left. But this has been the state of the world for at least the last 70 years, in contrast to the dream of the American society which is still  not a reality, but they want to destroy it all completely--they meaning YOU actually, most of you reading this.

=========

These are the videos I posted yesterday under mind control. I had also posted about my birth, and these songs came to mind. I do nott want to create a negative mystique about my family or my birth so I must correct this and I am publishing these videos after STRUGGLING to type out and think the last posts published today. Parts of sentences were deleted and it was literally impossible to type on the keyboard.


--------------


In chronological order of posting yesterday/I also publish these here because I wrote a sort of "poetic" sentence that may be stolen as some concept by the parasite pig apes in Whorewood by their mafia Nazi crap promoters--and I urge you if you care about America to get this Italian mafia greasy dirty filthy creep in Miami--the one I have been writing of for years who obtained The Wall and other businesses by the Nazis of Florida for simply torturing me after using this tech to destroy me year after year while he also tortured me to obtain ideas Prince used for  his club and other ideas he stole from me--because he's a blank, negative bigot parasite and please, stop them from being handed more and more power by these Europhile igonorant Americans who hand the Europigapes all access to DESTROYING THE COUNTRY. I DO NOT REFER TO ALL EUROPEANS i REFER TO THE NAZI PIGS AND WHORES AND APES WHO HAVE INFILTRATED THE UNITED STATES AND HAVE BROUGHT ON THIS PANDEMIC in my opinion. Through stealth and the principle of "ORDER OUT OF CHAOS" AKA ORDO AB CHAO and PLEASE LOOK THIS UP THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ONLINE.


First I published this, and then the following as the brainwashing mind control proceded and I became more dizzy, lost in a whirl of my brain being spun and wrung out to dry:

This first song made me think of the panedemic, and that there is no place to run any longer (except for the pig apes who are safe and sound even in the hotspots--isn't that strange but maybe wealth protects the Nazis from being murdered or sanctity within the organization--for those in the higher levels--for the minorities as I wrote earlier who think they are safe, this is an illusion you are targeted for destructuion and the pig apes you all defend and are defenders for will kill you and steal your money and property and  your family and you and laugh about it as they then go on more "vacations" and invest in places like Phuket. And you can take that to the bank before the bank foreclosees on your life.



Then the darker (no racist pun intended--I should write the more sinister element devolved due to the "joke" about my birth on Friday, March 13 at 12:57 am--all equating to Freemason and Illuminati high significance in numerology.

Turning it into a joke on this theme of running and running and not finding refuge in a death situation I was sold into from birth--womb to tomb but I do not intend to let these pig apes get away with this so I only put this out as a joke--



One could almost or firmly call this video a "Satanically inspired" artwork and musical piece: more sinister than Robert Johnson at the crossroads.


This is in reference to my earlier post, yesterday or two days ago, about being born on the 13th, and the ritualistic quality of my preconception and birth. That was real, but I do not want to in any way entertain the Devil (theoretically speaking, as I do not "know" whether there is a "devil" character or not??? But everyone knows the energy of hate and violence and murder and death.


...and then I added to this video the following to try to exemplify that the association of "witch" is connected to the corrupted Church misogynist tradition --must I delineate it here?  As in Sunday being the day of the Lord, (but according to those who study ecclesiastical texts, the real day of rest and honoring is on Saturday). Sunday's slave are the people who are enslaved in the clutches of the righteous Romans who claim they are the masters of the universe, the saviors of the downtrodden, while they (in reality, the mafia out of Brooklyn claim that they are "Romans" and descendents of the Roman Empire--and that their fascist murder organizations make them "Romans" and that "Jews" (like me, ostensibly) are supposed to be their endlessly deposed victims throughout millennium of attacks. This is still the philosophy and it's not being contested and I suggest that if Americans want a free society do not allow this fascist 4th Reich to continue to crank out their creepy formulas in movies about the downtrodden white male (and now the downtrodden black female or male) fighting againg what the mafia really is--all put into nice happy Disney format of the underdog always rising to the top while in reality the pig apes are creating a death society to endlessly enslave and kill people and have a few token heroes in movies and in the media as representatives for a goal only less than 1 percent of the major population can ever achieve.


That is the stark reality. But back to Sunday's slave, and this witch hunt out on me--as some of them call me "witch" because I can read tarot cards--in my own way, whatever. (i have also tried to do this online and was always blocked by hackers adn never earned even a single penny while this group overcharged me for phone calls and then blocked my finances and etc etc).


Sunday's slave is the Church's slave, which hails back to Mary and Rome and the version of bad girls and sleazy violent good girls and etc etc that the Church inspires and forces--I also want a career in the domain of the male domination and only Nazi women and their black subordinates can steal my ideas so they can have concepts for THEIR careers. Just by the way--so I included this under the born under a bad seed type of video. It was all in a bleak jesting, drugged mood. I want to make my life a positive shining happy life, not representing "evil" and bad omens and that kind of stuff.


So I try to correct this today, while still drugged up, sick and unable to focus any longer and endlessly backspacing to correct hackers inserts:



I also hope that my copyright mark on this blog will prevent theft of my concepts, should any thing out there continuously try to steal concepts as has been happening for years and years (I am supposed to be considered "crazy" for writing about this, what a great system they all have. You should see how rotten and gloating they all are who teleport me. Their stupidity and blank ugliness is thus promoted and augmented by someone who has acutally studied --6 years of grad school also by the way--and brought up in academia--they are going on and on to steal ideas off me--all I see of them is hate, uglienss, bigotry, narrow-minded stupidity--racism, sexism, etc etc).

I was trying to be more positive about Friday the 13th at this point, yesterday night when posting this. I realized I was on this negative track and I wanted to get into a more "postive" and also She-moon type of fascination with "Women's studies". This woman wrote a book--I have heard almost the same words and read the exact same sort of concepts from other authors--it is beautiful but also a mystique-a new type of religion a new set of idols that are easily at base made of clay. But I included this to try to stear the negative associations made by males into a more ancient system of reverence for the feminine and lunar qualities of existence--reaching outside the male domination of witch burning, rape culture.


...Then, I got to the point, yesterday night, of thinking about Samuel Beckett's play, Waiting for Godot, which I completely enjoyed reading. A long, long time ago as it is very hard for me to read at this point of drugging. My concentration is almost nonexistant.  The character "Lucky" who is supposedly not lucky at all in this play-(love Beckett). What is luck exactly, as what is considered unlucky in one group or at one time is considered the optimal in another mind set in another group and in another time?




...and I am copying and pasting what I wrote above the Witchy tips video just above the last one on Lucky in Waiting for Godot (must watch this play online instead of the formulas on the free streaming movie channels I am glued to due to brainwashing drugged and technological mind programming insulting blocks to my real intelligent design and choices--especially in my choices. A very insidious technology and death squad "stalking" group please note, if you care about anything other than your own money and assets, please do not allow this system to continue please do not sit idly by and watch other people get murdered as they are doing to me.


This is what I wrote and poublished on Facebook yestreday--I copy it not because it's going to make me a million, but because it is MY idea and MY IDEAS have been stolen for other people's profit who are also destroying the country and the planet for "population" control and for their endless usurpation of the planet. As I have been writing about for almost a decade on this forum and only mocked, insulted, tortured, disfigured, raped and discredited for writing and for defending myself and my country and the planet--against fascist Nazis and their genocidal plans--which includes BIOTERORISM and just because you don't know much about it, you know it is extremely possible, don't you goddamn do-nothing sheeple creeple hacking in an dreading this (my blog is never published to any real major internet service but always  blocked and suppressed to this limited readership--may be a huge number of peoples but it's always limited in scope and blocked from any real support system if there exists one on the planet that is not infiltrated...


"Yes, yes yes! I was informed that I was born on Friday the 13th. No no no! I was not BORN on Friday the 13th, I was severed from my mother's womb with forcepts and yanked out of a black hole on Friday the 13th. I was never BORN, herefore, but yanked out of a vacuum. Sucked out of a bloody mess and brought forth into this effervescent contagion to laugh and suffer into a different bloody mess. Was it lucky, or was it more like the Lucky from Waiting for Godot?"


Enuf rambling writing for today. I had to get this out, it is also deadly holding all this in. The pig apes attacking me get promotions for every negative post I write. I write to try to influence people to stop this attack upon me and have my cat returned, but that never convinces anyone to stop injustice on this personal level. So I write about how it's going to continue to affect you. I wrote of this impending attack system years ago. I am still being discredited on that point. I did not know exactly how the attack would be implemented but now I see this is a multi-pronged attack system, international in scope.


I only wrote thatthe greedy, sleazy and nasty blacks, white and jews and asians who attack me for their 'masters" are allowing total destruction of the United States and this system, never really put into full effect, of freedom and opportunity. It was supposed to prevent tyranny and death squads and fascist leadership. The Europigs are absolutely Nazis in the 4th Reich--all that II have met all my life--as I am only surrounded by this terror operation--there are some who aren't but they are extremely quickly pushed out of my environmetn I can never reach them again--all phone calls are blocked or I get no information--etc etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment