Tuesday, August 4, 2020

My post published today does not resemble a Roman Polanski film about babies born out of Satanic ritual (unbeknownst to the mother). All similarities are purely (un)coincidental.

It's just a chocolate mousse with a chalky undertaste.


Be a good girl and eat all that Daddy gives you from rotten, nasty neighbors.

------------------

I watched this movie on tv back--way back--in 1973 or so. I wanted to see what this chocolate mousse had that was so special, not understandind drugs or nefarious drugging intentions. I got my mother's cookbook and made a chocolate mousse for my parents. That was the effect the movie had on me, because I had no idea what this movie was about, or why it was considered so important. What the devil situation was, I could not understand why a baby was born and turned into a devil. No one explained the plot to me, as in, my parents remained silent as the devil about the movie. They made jokes about the chocolate mousse and the movie but I could not understand what they meant.


Little info byte about this movie and the effect it has on children. 

------------------------------

Weird also how John Lennon was shot in front of this very bulding the movie is based on. As of course most people reading this probably already know.

======================
A Saturday night in Beverly Hills Polo club\!



No comments:

Post a Comment