Thursday, August 6, 2020

Not intentionally badly written, hacker blocked---but worthwhile writing and an attempt and all like floating in a centrifuge spinning

 **This is written in the phase of re-editing--the post is a total mess--the hacking has made this impossible to finish or conttinue. I am so dizzy from the mind control attack I can't focus or wsalk straight as I get up froom this laptop. the page is frozen and the words i type do not appear for over 2 mintues, then parts deleted, words misspelled continuously. I can't get throught this any longger. As I sit here nothing I have witten in this first paragraph has not shown up on the page.

I literally cannot finish typing this post and it is forced into a completely mess

I want to add, because i knkow that the words will appear in a few minutes--that the apes have broken my toe so badly--while breaking into my room to rape, disfigure, insrert objects under my fingernails which is a ADAILY occurrance and has gone on for over 7 years--day after day, nonstop my fingers are completely misfigured--my skin has blemishes everywhere as they smear fungus and sluids which cause breakout son my arms and legs--but they broke my toe after they forced and accident whic hurt my tjoe--whic already juts out--the bone was broken years ago by a Germanpig scumb pig ape and an Italian Swiss whore who ran a completely fruadulatn charity organization here in PHuket--but after this"accident" las month, he stalker terrorist rapists have put my toe out of alignment so badlly I need surery or a doctor and I first cannot ust anyone herre at all-whatsoever--the thai people who have been handed power here in PHuket are absolutely disguwsting rotten pawsn fo these rotten disgusting pig apes out of Eurpigland --they mistreat me and give me wrong information, overcharge me by double, do not do the work, and this requires real surgery and a real doctor an I also DCANNOT AFFORD THIS AS NOTHING i DO ONLINE IS PUT INTO THE PIUBLID AND i CANNOT EARN ANY MONEY. I alm also blacklisted or if hired, in America, attacked no-stop by all the staff--and this is eveyr single job, all my lif tha few jobs I have had. I hve had some co-workers or employers who were nice, and they werre immediately dismissd once the pig apes could take power.

My cat La Moux is over 23 years old and I demand that she be returned to me Immediately ALIVE AND HEALTHY AND FINALLY RETURNED AS SHE IS DYING FROM OLD AGE AND LONLINESS IN THE SPOT WHERE The EXPLOITERS ARE USING HER AS COLLATERAL AND A HOSTILE HOSTAGE SITUATION TO TRY T0 FORCE A "BABY" OUT OF ME. Apparently, as none of these pigs are my friend, no one has informed me of exactly what this contract is, and of course, that makes it a murder contract that they all plan to fulfill. They say nothing but hate towards me, have destreoyed and damaged my body perpetually for a decade and the Americans who controlled this situation before them were murdering me.

All across the country.

If not for pieces of crap like the American gang stalking death squads, these pig apes in power would have not been able to get away with this. I would have been able to go to the police and get some kind of help or find a real suport group. Instead all my efforts are redirected to agents infiltrating every police station, every help organization is a front organization for this murder death asquad major global organization. This American death squad version of the larger global nazi and whatever else/Communist murder GmbH organization have ensured that no "stalking" stalking supoprt groups are actually legitimate.

Every time I went to the Democratic Party headquarters in any town, I was verbally assaulted by stalking agents. Feeling and sensing geat hostility and a threat, under the drugging I was instructed to go away and I also felt that the futility of these --to me--obviously corrupt aqnd meaningless offices only entailed a complete waste of time.

I also, one single time, under advice from my hostile stalking death squad Uncle who has also attacked me, in a deadly series of assaults, accidents in Arizona--where people around me were dying or being sent to prison--people associated with my family--with my Uncle rather--and he, like my family, so I know what this situation really is and how it operates on a very intimate level-- is another minority minion who vehemtly smiles as he attacks his faily member for his promotion----who has said he registered with the Rep[bulican party as a kind of spy for the Democrats--to vote against those in power. This is in Arizona, and my Uncle got his newspaper promoted after he participated in attacking me--which is another long story. His facade is of a righteous vehemently Left-wing "liberal" advocating "gay rights". Because I was so under mind control, and wanted to fit in, to vote as a Republican one time, like so many minorities who think that by assimilating into the Nazi group they will be "safe(r)" Not so. You may be used by them but ultimately they use and exploit and kill off and steal back what they handed out as incentives, once they have established power in their targeted domain. After I registered this one time I was viciously attacked by Nazi Americas who vote repugnican. As I am now, I was ignored by Dems and gang stallked with intention to murder by "left wing" neo_Nazi Democrats who really are spies for the REpublicaln party, which by now is an open fascist Nazi organization.

with me having no support or recourse--and that remains the case even with some of the most famous mafia-sonsored crap out of Whorewowood reading my posts as I write them--stealing my words, ideas and concepts and leaving me bbegging nearly daily for over 7 years to stop this torrure and murder as you all read it and keep doing nothing or exalting therse pieces of pig shit into more power. Look at th what has happened to the country as a reulst--stupid dumbed down greedy nasty sleazy fucks reading thisTHIS CONTRACT OUT ON ME APPARENTLY IS SO LUCRATIVE THAT I HAVE SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS OF aMERICAN PSYCHOS ATTACKING ME SIMULTANEOUSLY AT ONCE TO TRY TO FORCE THIS THIHG OUT OF ME. oNE OF THE PIG APES HAD PART OF MY UTERUS CUT OUT, WHICH HAS BROKEN MY BODY DOWN FURTHER AGED ME DUE TO HORMONE LOSS--AND THEY HAVE FORCED ME INTO SUCH POVERTY i cannot afford to eat well my body is breaking from lack of nutrition and i must always buy nearly rancid food to just have food to eat due to always having to buy their drugged and poisoned food on sale because i cannott afford to eat.. My one and only solace and love source as my cat, and they took that away and laughing like pigs and scum about it. They refuse to return her and she is dying waiting for me to pick her up. They took photos of her fighting for her life in the swimming pool where I lived, (this near-death "resort" situation where ape after pig from Europigland would break into my room and rape and disfiture my body afterwards, while the pigs in Whorewood would teleport and rape and torture me simultaneously--as I woke with my hair, vagina and my room stinking of fungus and foul sickeningly toxic odors and sprays--which is still going on an don. She was abducted by this rape and torture and slow murder organization, always headed by a foreigner out of Italy, a mafia scum creep who has been attacking me to destroy my home, my body, my life, my body wracked with scars--since 1997. That makes TWENTY SIX years of this sicko rapist who was trying to poison and pound the poison as deeply into my body as possible with the teleportation and the home break-in rape by his Europig ape partners here in Phuket and in America, the Americans who firmly advance any and every fascist Nazi into power who attacks me--and anyone else including many of you "minorities" out there who are "friends" with these crap sick sleazy mafia Nazi scum (and their American associates, which appear to have carte blanche to steal, rape, rob do whatever they want--and decades of these pieces of filth getting away with every criime possible--and shitty movies exalting them as heroes--the FORMULA always is the underdog rising against the father figure and redemption for the poor, white trashy pig ape actor/symbol---the same theme recurs endlessly in mafia movie after mafia movie.

Meanwhile--all this group of stupid, blank and rotten crap ever do is extort, exploit, criminal organizations which are not charming, funny, psychopathic jokes put into mainstream as fun, adventurous, intelligent, cunning, smart, attractive, tv shows and etc

but I was referring to this creep who is still in his huge new discos, restaurants and all out of this contract out on me--as he was a sleazy and stupid dumb manager of a nightclub when I sold cigars at Sylvestor Stallone's nightclub--also partnering with Steven tyler the cock rock sensation, advancing sexist male bigot culture with his penis substitute guitar. His friends also went on world tours with one of the rapists who I have written of years ago--who first was instructed to have my one and only loving sentient being stolen from me--photos of her in the "resort" swimming pool. this ape greasebag stupid dumb creep out of Italy--the mafia scum Sickola Scumbo (who part owns, now The Wall in South Beach, Miami) after years of t orturing me, poisoning me--my body now is filled with poison which has taken more than 10 years to try to get down, now to skeletal levels, absolotely broken down due to daily--for over a decade, non-stop torture while deadly poisons are pouring out of my body--he told this rotten actor psychodope, your favorite psycho male bigot as hell actor with his Nazi blonde wives and models and etc etc who first had my cat stolen. Giggling like a creep scumbag and laughing as I cried to return my precious cat, who has been waiting for me to return, as she is my most cherished baby and no male in this group is slightly attractive on any level in my opinion--ONE of them is talented in a real artistic sense. One that I truly respect. I called him a clown and a joker recently but he is top quality actor. I don't know his personality and I truly feel sorry for him as being part Jewish to have to deal wiith the racist shit that forces the Jews in Whorewood to have to deal with this most anti-Semitic shit mafia greasebag stupid crap that has attacked my family for decades--along with English and the Whorewood actors the "A-list" creeps who have also attacked me to obtain iideas while my body is breaking from stress that never ends, poisoning that has nearly killed me that I shit out almost every day--the recurrent poisoning and drugging makes my body completely broken down the immune system--with no love, only hate surrounding me, my brain under non-stop attack so I laugh while stupid idiot minorities surround me in stores, wearing the store uniform, insulting me, saying nasty and stupid things--their favorite thing to do now is to blank my brain out to the degree that I can't understand that I am under attack while it is happening. The rotten Thai whore creeps, operating for the pig apes, tell me they can't understand what I am saying in English. I find my mouth artificially going upward into a smile regardless of how I feel. I can't control this, the mechanism to controlling my facial and other muscles is beyond my reach while I am also drugged up no-stop. The pigs also broke into my room last night although I have pieces of rubber matting inserted into the cracks of the cubboards because the parasites made sure that the cupboards won't close and there are cracks as large as 1/4 of an inch in some of the spaces at the bottoms of the cabinet doors

and I am rambling so badly I can'tt get anything out clearly.

The Italian piece of sick shit is still with his disco he obtained from the Nazi Europig ape fascist groups herre in Phuket, after having me nearly murdered, pigs raping me while sleeping and comatose from this microchip hell the American government forced upon me--even during the Kennedy Administration---

and on and on

I can't get anything out--my brain is like being spun around while the keys won't operrate. there is as usual a lag time between when I press the keys and when the letters appear. The keys are so "stiff" artificially that I mustt pound down. This is a new keyboard and I clean it often, it is sparkling shiny--the malware attacks and DOS attacks go on and on. I just had to spend another 15 minutes of my life fighting to just get this connection on the internet, as the Bluetooth was disabled, the internet would not connect, the trouble-shooter gave false information--I had to reboot--

I am still followed around by the

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...