Thursday, August 6, 2020

Not intentionally badly written, hacker blocked---but worthwhile writing and an attempt and all like floating in a centrifuge spinning

 **This is written in the phase of re-editing--the post is a total mess--the hacking has made this impossible to finish or conttinue. I am so dizzy from the mind control attack I can't focus or wsalk straight as I get up froom this laptop. the page is frozen and the words i type do not appear for over 2 mintues, then parts deleted, words misspelled continuously. I can't get throught this any longger. As I sit here nothing I have witten in this first paragraph has not shown up on the page.

I literally cannot finish typing this post and it is forced into a completely mess

I want to add, because i knkow that the words will appear in a few minutes--that the apes have broken my toe so badly--while breaking into my room to rape, disfigure, insrert objects under my fingernails which is a ADAILY occurrance and has gone on for over 7 years--day after day, nonstop my fingers are completely misfigured--my skin has blemishes everywhere as they smear fungus and sluids which cause breakout son my arms and legs--but they broke my toe after they forced and accident whic hurt my tjoe--whic already juts out--the bone was broken years ago by a Germanpig scumb pig ape and an Italian Swiss whore who ran a completely fruadulatn charity organization here in PHuket--but after this"accident" las month, he stalker terrorist rapists have put my toe out of alignment so badlly I need surery or a doctor and I first cannot ust anyone herre at all-whatsoever--the thai people who have been handed power here in PHuket are absolutely disguwsting rotten pawsn fo these rotten disgusting pig apes out of Eurpigland --they mistreat me and give me wrong information, overcharge me by double, do not do the work, and this requires real surgery and a real doctor an I also DCANNOT AFFORD THIS AS NOTHING i DO ONLINE IS PUT INTO THE PIUBLID AND i CANNOT EARN ANY MONEY. I alm also blacklisted or if hired, in America, attacked no-stop by all the staff--and this is eveyr single job, all my lif tha few jobs I have had. I hve had some co-workers or employers who were nice, and they werre immediately dismissd once the pig apes could take power.

My cat La Moux is over 23 years old and I demand that she be returned to me Immediately ALIVE AND HEALTHY AND FINALLY RETURNED AS SHE IS DYING FROM OLD AGE AND LONLINESS IN THE SPOT WHERE The EXPLOITERS ARE USING HER AS COLLATERAL AND A HOSTILE HOSTAGE SITUATION TO TRY T0 FORCE A "BABY" OUT OF ME. Apparently, as none of these pigs are my friend, no one has informed me of exactly what this contract is, and of course, that makes it a murder contract that they all plan to fulfill. They say nothing but hate towards me, have destreoyed and damaged my body perpetually for a decade and the Americans who controlled this situation before them were murdering me.

All across the country.

If not for pieces of crap like the American gang stalking death squads, these pig apes in power would have not been able to get away with this. I would have been able to go to the police and get some kind of help or find a real suport group. Instead all my efforts are redirected to agents infiltrating every police station, every help organization is a front organization for this murder death asquad major global organization. This American death squad version of the larger global nazi and whatever else/Communist murder GmbH organization have ensured that no "stalking" stalking supoprt groups are actually legitimate.

Every time I went to the Democratic Party headquarters in any town, I was verbally assaulted by stalking agents. Feeling and sensing geat hostility and a threat, under the drugging I was instructed to go away and I also felt that the futility of these --to me--obviously corrupt aqnd meaningless offices only entailed a complete waste of time.

I also, one single time, under advice from my hostile stalking death squad Uncle who has also attacked me, in a deadly series of assaults, accidents in Arizona--where people around me were dying or being sent to prison--people associated with my family--with my Uncle rather--and he, like my family, so I know what this situation really is and how it operates on a very intimate level-- is another minority minion who vehemtly smiles as he attacks his faily member for his promotion----who has said he registered with the Rep[bulican party as a kind of spy for the Democrats--to vote against those in power. This is in Arizona, and my Uncle got his newspaper promoted after he participated in attacking me--which is another long story. His facade is of a righteous vehemently Left-wing "liberal" advocating "gay rights". Because I was so under mind control, and wanted to fit in, to vote as a Republican one time, like so many minorities who think that by assimilating into the Nazi group they will be "safe(r)" Not so. You may be used by them but ultimately they use and exploit and kill off and steal back what they handed out as incentives, once they have established power in their targeted domain. After I registered this one time I was viciously attacked by Nazi Americas who vote repugnican. As I am now, I was ignored by Dems and gang stallked with intention to murder by "left wing" neo_Nazi Democrats who really are spies for the REpublicaln party, which by now is an open fascist Nazi organization.

with me having no support or recourse--and that remains the case even with some of the most famous mafia-sonsored crap out of Whorewowood reading my posts as I write them--stealing my words, ideas and concepts and leaving me bbegging nearly daily for over 7 years to stop this torrure and murder as you all read it and keep doing nothing or exalting therse pieces of pig shit into more power. Look at th what has happened to the country as a reulst--stupid dumbed down greedy nasty sleazy fucks reading thisTHIS CONTRACT OUT ON ME APPARENTLY IS SO LUCRATIVE THAT I HAVE SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS OF aMERICAN PSYCHOS ATTACKING ME SIMULTANEOUSLY AT ONCE TO TRY TO FORCE THIS THIHG OUT OF ME. oNE OF THE PIG APES HAD PART OF MY UTERUS CUT OUT, WHICH HAS BROKEN MY BODY DOWN FURTHER AGED ME DUE TO HORMONE LOSS--AND THEY HAVE FORCED ME INTO SUCH POVERTY i cannot afford to eat well my body is breaking from lack of nutrition and i must always buy nearly rancid food to just have food to eat due to always having to buy their drugged and poisoned food on sale because i cannott afford to eat.. My one and only solace and love source as my cat, and they took that away and laughing like pigs and scum about it. They refuse to return her and she is dying waiting for me to pick her up. They took photos of her fighting for her life in the swimming pool where I lived, (this near-death "resort" situation where ape after pig from Europigland would break into my room and rape and disfiture my body afterwards, while the pigs in Whorewood would teleport and rape and torture me simultaneously--as I woke with my hair, vagina and my room stinking of fungus and foul sickeningly toxic odors and sprays--which is still going on an don. She was abducted by this rape and torture and slow murder organization, always headed by a foreigner out of Italy, a mafia scum creep who has been attacking me to destroy my home, my body, my life, my body wracked with scars--since 1997. That makes TWENTY SIX years of this sicko rapist who was trying to poison and pound the poison as deeply into my body as possible with the teleportation and the home break-in rape by his Europig ape partners here in Phuket and in America, the Americans who firmly advance any and every fascist Nazi into power who attacks me--and anyone else including many of you "minorities" out there who are "friends" with these crap sick sleazy mafia Nazi scum (and their American associates, which appear to have carte blanche to steal, rape, rob do whatever they want--and decades of these pieces of filth getting away with every criime possible--and shitty movies exalting them as heroes--the FORMULA always is the underdog rising against the father figure and redemption for the poor, white trashy pig ape actor/symbol---the same theme recurs endlessly in mafia movie after mafia movie.

Meanwhile--all this group of stupid, blank and rotten crap ever do is extort, exploit, criminal organizations which are not charming, funny, psychopathic jokes put into mainstream as fun, adventurous, intelligent, cunning, smart, attractive, tv shows and etc

but I was referring to this creep who is still in his huge new discos, restaurants and all out of this contract out on me--as he was a sleazy and stupid dumb manager of a nightclub when I sold cigars at Sylvestor Stallone's nightclub--also partnering with Steven tyler the cock rock sensation, advancing sexist male bigot culture with his penis substitute guitar. His friends also went on world tours with one of the rapists who I have written of years ago--who first was instructed to have my one and only loving sentient being stolen from me--photos of her in the "resort" swimming pool. this ape greasebag stupid dumb creep out of Italy--the mafia scum Sickola Scumbo (who part owns, now The Wall in South Beach, Miami) after years of t orturing me, poisoning me--my body now is filled with poison which has taken more than 10 years to try to get down, now to skeletal levels, absolotely broken down due to daily--for over a decade, non-stop torture while deadly poisons are pouring out of my body--he told this rotten actor psychodope, your favorite psycho male bigot as hell actor with his Nazi blonde wives and models and etc etc who first had my cat stolen. Giggling like a creep scumbag and laughing as I cried to return my precious cat, who has been waiting for me to return, as she is my most cherished baby and no male in this group is slightly attractive on any level in my opinion--ONE of them is talented in a real artistic sense. One that I truly respect. I called him a clown and a joker recently but he is top quality actor. I don't know his personality and I truly feel sorry for him as being part Jewish to have to deal wiith the racist shit that forces the Jews in Whorewood to have to deal with this most anti-Semitic shit mafia greasebag stupid crap that has attacked my family for decades--along with English and the Whorewood actors the "A-list" creeps who have also attacked me to obtain iideas while my body is breaking from stress that never ends, poisoning that has nearly killed me that I shit out almost every day--the recurrent poisoning and drugging makes my body completely broken down the immune system--with no love, only hate surrounding me, my brain under non-stop attack so I laugh while stupid idiot minorities surround me in stores, wearing the store uniform, insulting me, saying nasty and stupid things--their favorite thing to do now is to blank my brain out to the degree that I can't understand that I am under attack while it is happening. The rotten Thai whore creeps, operating for the pig apes, tell me they can't understand what I am saying in English. I find my mouth artificially going upward into a smile regardless of how I feel. I can't control this, the mechanism to controlling my facial and other muscles is beyond my reach while I am also drugged up no-stop. The pigs also broke into my room last night although I have pieces of rubber matting inserted into the cracks of the cubboards because the parasites made sure that the cupboards won't close and there are cracks as large as 1/4 of an inch in some of the spaces at the bottoms of the cabinet doors

and I am rambling so badly I can'tt get anything out clearly.

The Italian piece of sick shit is still with his disco he obtained from the Nazi Europig ape fascist groups herre in Phuket, after having me nearly murdered, pigs raping me while sleeping and comatose from this microchip hell the American government forced upon me--even during the Kennedy Administration---

and on and on

I can't get anything out--my brain is like being spun around while the keys won't operrate. there is as usual a lag time between when I press the keys and when the letters appear. The keys are so "stiff" artificially that I mustt pound down. This is a new keyboard and I clean it often, it is sparkling shiny--the malware attacks and DOS attacks go on and on. I just had to spend another 15 minutes of my life fighting to just get this connection on the internet, as the Bluetooth was disabled, the internet would not connect, the trouble-shooter gave false information--I had to reboot--

I am still followed around by the

No comments:

Post a Comment