Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Terrorist report. Short version: broken toe worsening due to terrorist attacks at night; You readers doing nothing to help me. Long Version" your support of this system and your perverted sleazy entertainers out of H-wood and your values of doing NOTHING to help someone being raped when there is no evidence has created the current misery of the world you are all complaining about (or profiting off, mostly for you obscenely wealthy out there particiapting in this). The death you laughed at is now at your doorstep.



I am not wearing the aluminum foil hat which I made, as my one and only protection against this mind control technology--so I began to only want to write about the physical damage--then this got into the ranting part and hostility and hate--which of course bubbles beneath the surface when I write of violence endlessly directed at me. The violence is now causing great damage to my body--along with the decades of poisoning, years of drugging (decades, into the current moment) non-stop physical attacks on my body every single day by the terrorists breaking into my room while I sleep and am in a comatose sleeping state (drugged up and under a blanket of deadening technology). With zero protection from any single human being or group on the planet, after a few decades of reaching out for help and always being ignored, shunned, or attacked with great hostility when I seek kelp or support. Always there has never been a single instance of people coming forth directly to aid me and inform me. Never, not once after a lifetime of moving around the world.

The consequences are that any people who may have helped me are now dead. The rest silence those victims and ignore all the realities of people who are fighting this system (I think directly of the Browder case in NY of his suiciding lies that the media and his family keep putting out). He was definitely a targeted person and no one will admit this in the media or in any social arena. I am targeted and no one will acknowledge this openly for anything unless it is in private as you collude and discuss what tortures to inflict upon me every single day and night.

I really should wear that hat because this is digressing to the point of sounding victimized. however, I write this as a plea for help because I very badly need RELIABLE health care, and I am never able to get it here in Phuket. 

---------

The hackers are going on and on absolutely distorting all attempts to write--there are functions they are creating like if I type the letters eat up the letters I write next--like deleting letters as soon as I am writing. Pages are popping up when I press keys--etc--havoc and chaos from hackers.

ALL OF YOU just keep on watching this happen to me. Keep on doing NOTHING. Just go on. Nothing will ever happen to you, will it? Nothing bad has happened due to this very situation happening to me? You are all safe, aren't you? This is only happening to me because I "must" have done something "wrontg" to "deserve" it, isn't that the victimization line you parasites doing this to me always use to blame the "victim" of your crimes?

Keep going nothing to stop this situation of me. There are no global ramifications to doing nothing when I am being raped and tortured--or is there? Do any of you actually even care about the wider implications of this situation of me being passed around for promotion by the people out of H-wood--one of them year after year being put into main Academy Award prize-winning slot--one after the next participating in this. One of them has obtained huge political power. Many of them have or will run for political office.


I refer specifically to MY situation and the "people" raping, beating, punching, poisoning, drugging, raping, abusing, terrorizing me while you all watch on and smile and kiss them on the cheeks because you can't stand to see me have any chance to succeed, either (meaning, like the most racist bigots on the planet, you are all in accord on this part that I should have no chance for any single thing unless I am some slave to this system while you all watch me get tortured and raped, denied health care while they are destroying my body--all ignoring my endless pleas for help for this to be stopped for financial help--I have a financial pay pal button you hackers can donate, but you won't.

Regardless, none of you can be concerned unless the situation affects you directly. Well, doing nothing about someone being tortured is now something that you should be concerned about. My situation in particular.

------------------

-------------------------------

I have written of this a few weeks ago. It happened after an orchestrated "accident" where my bike was directed (rerouted to have to pass next to a huge many-wheeled utility truck blocking the path of a steep downward hillside leading out of this hilltop condo area where I have to pay rent...alas)

and...oil slick on one small trickle of what looked like water--my brakes probably remotely manipulated to stop functioning. As soon as I put on the brakes my bike did a 180 and within less than a second I had crashed and landed on the left foot, where the toe that had been broken while I was in the "alter" MK ULTTRA comatose state where people just attack me physically created this space to have my toe broken (left large toe, which has been pointing to the left for years, but I could walk on it). 

This was after I "helped" an English exploiter (or it was the Danish Nazi) both "musicians" male and violent temperments. After sucking out healing information that I had to struggle to learn independently of having enough money to pay for any health care, due to men like these attacking me--he asked me for information that could heal him. I immediately understood that he took this information as "free" and that he was and is entitled to doing whatever he wants with me, as these men and their women all are (forget about "feminism" when there are no cameras or social approval ratings to posture for--and also in the normal civilian pool of posturing poseurs it is the same or worse, in many cases, or just exactly the same). I thought of a short story I still have not been able to formulate or write out about how the Left and Right political "musicians" were actually one-and-the same. I was threatened by this "punk" media spectacle--if I wrote out what these people are hacking from my thoughts using their vocal technology to listen in to inaudible pulses the larynx and whatever--vocal chords--formulate while the person is simply thinking to oneself. As I type this now, the hackers are making the keyboard go haywire and my fingers are like tangled and can't find keys. 

The terrorist who break into my room while I am sleeping broke my merely injured toe and turned it nearly into a 75-degree angle, directly boring into my other toes. Now, after more than a month of this, my foot is becoming abnormally contorted. The ball of the bone of the left, large toe sticks out so badly there are indentations on my shoes. The terrorist have also inserted a microchip into the area of the skin webbing between the broken toe and the other toe, which is pulsing badly now the pulsations are almost continuous. A nasty pulsation not just a little jab but very nasty--of course, that is the operative word for this group, nasty (in every respect, not respectfully saying on my part as I can never respect this group or it's members, since they essentially behave and think the same it's completely nothing to respect and is an obnoxious insult to the human race that this is the end-result of "progress" of technology and of all social living conditions).

I very badly now need health care, probably surgery, and I have no money for it (I do have some money in reserve, but the doctors here in Phuket and in Thailand, and most in America that I have encountered, are part of this terror operation and I cannot trust any doctor or clinic here in absolutely controlled Thialand to do anything but drain me of my money and then make the problem worse. 

They did this exact same thing to my mother and she now has to walk with a cane, they permanently damaged her foot and it was forced upon her as they forced this  upon me. 

I truly hope that this upcoming financial catastrophe will somehow get people into not following the orders of this organization and to instead realize that they have been "SCREWED" BY PARTICIPATING in the usurpation of the country by a few greedy usurpers and their foreign counterparts who have invaded the US and the global sphere. The result has been, for me endless damage to my body and for America complete allowance of this situation to occur--both for  me personally , and now the conclusion of allowing corruption and hate groups and death squads to flourish in the gleeful delight that only the violent participants will be allowed to have top positions--entailing a society with incompetent leadership and controlled by anti=American forces who have infiltrated who are now DELIGHTED to begin the utter downfall of the United States while they are beginning and preparing their upward expansion and overtake of the US.

It all sounds like ranting conspiracy theories but with hacking and all  this sickness and drugging this is the best I can do at the moment and in general at this time. I have been writing about this for years on Facebook.

This was supposed to be a short version but, the micro is interconnected to the macro. 

I really need health care I really am being destroyed right now. It is harder to walk, along with hard poisons latched onto my left side--they keep attacking my left side. 

I need a reliable doctor and I need help very soon. My toes are all pointing nearly to one side. Whenever these terrorist tget into my room they break my body more and more as time goes by. None of you reading this EVER does anything to stop this or help me to live in peace. Now the result is that rotten people you thought were your "friends" are now eliminating you you YES YOU in the scheme of their power assumption. You were all just pawns and puppets. The wealthy reading this, so far are not worried because they are also GOOD 'FRIENDS" WITH THE fascists they welcome into the country to torture me so they can all feel assured that all will be handed to them indefinitely for free with no chance of anyone overtaking their tightly-knit less-than-one-percent.

Well, I have tried to warn people about allowing them to get away with these crimes against me, because the result is that you all laughed or felt great or did nothing and now you are scattering to the wind after a deluge of death has engulfed the country and now total devastation is the result of you DOING NOTHING. 

Because of this contract out on me, the H-wood celebrities wanted endless top awards for their movies. They made sure, with the mafia, to have one of their own elected, after the "alternative" black male also needed celebrity endorsement from this same group. The actors rearranged their media hype priorities to go from one political camp to another, as an apparent wide spectrum of political dichotomous debate. All an illusion. 

And, hacking is making this impossible to ty pe. Even when I backspace and correct, the hackers immediately delete what I correct. It is impossible at this moment. Also, I am not wearing my perhaps useful aluminum foil hat--which seems to slightly reduce the emotional hyperbolic hate rants and the subliminals and inserted hate phrases replete with curses at these actors, writers, directors, etc etc


I feel by now that they are not worth writing about personally any longer. They are one group, whatever political affiliation they openly claim they "represent".

because of THEM this current deterioration of America is happening.

However, it may also be bringing about much needed change to stop the endless greed culture that these players in this current devastation drama have brought about, and still they are gloating and don't care and think they have no responsible for any single thing except to stop being told to pay taxes--everything else is carte blanche==rape, torture, murder, assassination--they have their mafia friends all over the world colluding with top politicians and top haute culture professionals all working with average citizens in death squads groups--the soldiers

it is truly time for this to be stopped--maybe the desperate people who once participated in the torture schemes or watched me get slowly poisoned to death and stalked will now stop doing nothing--at least as far as they only are concerned how long will it take people to care about an individual being tortured and then being able to associate that with a much larger catastrophe in allowing such things to go on unnoticed, silenced and pervasively perpetrated and then expanded upon until it reaches highest levels of branches of government?

No comments:

Post a Comment