Sunday, August 16, 2020

More damage to my body from terrorists breaking into my home.

 I write about this every day. Day after day no one ever stops this complete destruction of my body derived from orders handed out by these actors, millionaires, billionaires to the minions who are getting free rent, so the wealthy can obtain free new mansions and castles in Europe and elsewhere (here in Phuket, especially).


Objects were again, as has been happening daily/nightly for over 7 years--under my right middle finger, under the cuticle. The nails are nearly stubs (my toenails are stubs, so much hardening stuff has been inserted the nails are twisted, on some feet the nails have stopped growing because so much blood flow has blocked all nail growth until the nails have died, literally there is nothing left).

 

With my left toe broken, and rebroken--the webbing between the broken toe and the smaller 2nd toe cut TO THE BONE, you can see the bone and this is being done every single day they are breaking OFF my toe, not just breaking it. Every single day, non-stop day after day, months and years of this one attack, and the numbers of attacks are nearly endless.

 

Day after day they inserted some fungus in one specific area. Etc. But it never stops.

 

I have never harmed these people who are attacking me. My crime has been that I want to compete and unhindered I outperform them. ONce they force chemicals into my body and force me into paralysis, they then call me all kinds of names, especially when no one around the planet will ever protect me. 

 

I also thought that you hackers might think, "how can she say she is paralyzed but coontinuously cleaning.?" Well, deary readers, I can't bend to sweep the floor which is cluttered with garbage and litter. The beautiful mosaic I blued and taped to the floor so the terorists could not lift up the floorboards are now slashed so badly they slash this every siingle day--pieces of cut off every day--I cannot clean this, as piles of debris and filth litter the entire floor--if and when I am able to clean the other greasy, stinking pieces of broken, rusted and crooked furniture, the cabinet doors are sprayed with fungus, grease and you can see splatters of grime that have been sprayed onto all the whiter and more visible surfaces. The black enamel kitchen counter has been sprayed with some acidic chemical so there are permanent spots discolored as if sprayed with acid. I am financially responsible for all of this. I have no money to put on a deposit to move, and if so, all searches will result in one or two opportunities, all of which are constructed death trap situations with violent, hostile landlords/agents and surrounding hate groups slowly murdering me and cutting my body slowly into mutilated pieces. They already cut out part of my uterus, and I saw it and that was when one of these famous actors (a white one, with his wife in tow) was torturung me, having animals killed that I loved and cared for, and etc stinking fungus endlessly spraye dinto my body, hair, vagina, raped while asleep and comatose,m endlessly cleanning and throwing away piles of clothing I bought at 2nd hand stores because I want the illusion that I am not impoverished and stuck--all destroyed--clothing I really like is shrunken as well so I can't wear anything but dingy, brooken down, ripped, stained stinking clothing no matter what I do this goes on every day with my clothing.

 

But I am losing my fingernails as my body is also being deformed every day.

 

I have never harmed these people who are attacking me. They are using my stolen and 23 year old cat, the one and only family I had left, as collateral to force a "baby" out of me. None of them tell me anything beyond "give me" and "I want and give me" and that is all. They say so much nothung to me that I can't see anything but hate, greed, stupdity and ugliness from all of them, or any of them, individually or collectively. The contract also entails that they tell me nothing, never answer questions, and just suck out, drain, abusek rape and torture and then if and when they get what they want they return it with nothing but more toruture, as they are "supposed" to be elite and I am "supposed" to be a slave operating with no pay except for 2nd hand clothing, stinking and then destroyed once I pay as they are being paid in millions for the ideas they torture and extract and drug and poison out of me. Their endless refrain is, "why don't you like this?" while I am teleported, drugged, under hypnosis and as I am now, drugged and attacked into hysteria as I write about this for YEARS and they remain going on and on doiing the same things to destroy me permanently after they earn millions for ideas they block and prevent me from capitalizing on, in having any chance whatsoever--and when I am down and they have all law, all governments, forces of terrorist stalkers in the millions attacking me--no defense no acknowledgement of me or this situation by ANYONE ANYWHERE

 

nad they ask me over and over, why don't you like this/ I answer screaming in this teleported state, and they then get part of this aspect of the contract fulfilled: I must write or scream in misery about what tortures they are inflicting and how much I wish them death--they then get more promotions for provoking a rage and hate reaction, to destroy my soul and spirit as much as possible.

 

I can't understand how no one can ever defend me or stop them or this hate and murder contract and situation from so many famous people on this planet, not a single one appears as anything but a vicioius predator parasite coming to exploit me too.

 

Please STOP PUTTING YOUR FACES AND VIDEOS ON MY COMPUTER. Not a single one of you media personalities are anything but symbols of hate and ignorance and stupidity as far as I am concerned--for the rest of the population, they adore you why can't you finally leave me alone I don't want any single one of you or your movies. I am too sick from drugging I can't concentrate and the mind control forces me to sit here and watch movies to try to distract from the torture and the mind control really exerts this affect upon me. I really don't want to see any of you. If I download your movies it is not to see you personally but the movie, as a distraction. I would rather be studying or learning something but I am so ill, my brain is under so much attackk while I sit here, I am so unable to do more than sit in a chair for most of the day due to this poison which is like an internal torture mechanism--please stop trying to force your agenda upon me--all you actors. This inhumanity is unbelievable and that I am being tortured by one of them after the next, day after day, year after year--and I sit here drugged, writing about it as i have to clean and sit in paralysis and write asking people to stop this murder and torture situation endlessly and I wait and wait for any humanity whatsoever from ANYONE.

 

It IS YOUR PROBLEM TOO. I can't go into more detail but your inaction is costing some of you very greatly.

 

But you don't care, and can'tt associate my predicament to yourselves and the ongoing upheavals going on in the world.

 

This "gang stalking" organization must be stopped. They are too selfish and greedy to handle the technology. They meaning the masses who are viciously attacking so they can eliminate many millions for their profit in the huge "protection" of this organization you all belong to. I dare say that your assumption of safety from within is a misnomer and your future is at stake for participating in a death genocidal organization like the one you all defend with your life force and attack people to death for fun and profit.

 

PLease, stop putting your faces on my youtube channel or on my internet. I am not interested in any of you celebrities I have seen enough of your ugliness and blind negativity and greed and the sick things you do make you in no way attractive or interesting. I realize you don't care what I feel or think only as long as you can profit off attacking me and obtain ideas, a baby, sexual gratification, hormone rushes from torture and violence, the feeling of empowerment and superiority--afforded you by nefariously evil people handing you this technology. The end result will not be beneficial to the planet i have to add that the escalating effect will be disastrous for the entire population.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment