Friday, August 21, 2020

Ah, but voila! THe music of this solo vocalist something so infinitely more interesting and impacting--feel swaying but strong listening to this not sex toy doll music but still sexy, sweet and lurid but tasteful.

A little bit "naughty" but whispering sex pot tone is acceptable when interesting backups and complex orchestral arrangements make up for the orgy chauvie style.

I only discovered this because of the YouTube "autoplay" function, as this came after the male of the previous post, whose last name is almost the same spelling but with a vowel difference. This is one of those serendipitous moments when I can sigh and say, "Ah, I do like French music after all" and so glad of this finding that was pure accidental but fortunate. Gives me peace of mind and a reflection on the hate this group pours on me that comes out every morning, like a rancid exfoliation of hate that is poured into my sleep and smeared on my skin (drugged through skin patches while I sleep, my body injured as I wake up and can't look at my body in sunlight any longer because of the broken toe that is hideous, skin disgusting my body drooping from poisoning and inert sickness and hate poured on me all night and day. Oh all the grey hairs now, that should not be there. Watching my body degenerate and sag and slowly die from the stress releasing hormones and induced hate and nothing fun or happy around me except what I attempt to create. The torture and hate remains around me as it has for over a decade non-stop with all destroyed around me by haters who are lounging at orgies and parties and laughing and being handed more slaves to clean their filth for them. 

I understand the bitterness of people who make rash speeches about racism and sexism and hate crimes---I understand the rage now. I understand the languid and peaceful expressions of expected entitlement of the people who create these destroyed groups so they can lounge around in yachts while they order their miserable minions to attack people like me. 

I do not understand how or why, although I do know "why" --but, no one will ever come to my defense so I am not sitting here under non-stop torture for years like this as famous people watch on. Oh yes, of course, it's because I have been teleported to them nightly and have seen how awful they are--awful. Hideously rotten. Corrupt. Unworthy of their power and status and as Communists would say, a revolution against the pigs is in order but....it won't happen until the trigger is established where no real change will ever take place except a few token people destroyed for a new group of haters to replace the old ones. Meanwhile, I still can't understand how people are so obedient as to wait for this explosion to occur where they can finally burn in the streets and loot and riot while those who oppress them wait for the opportune time to protest alongside their victims so they can not get targeted by the enraged masses. Instead, I remain as a focus of the rage of the oppressed who get promoted for helping their beloved "masters" to retain the system of oppression.

But...I am glad I have this laptop and can access this music and so...here goes, good French music not probably an orgy album for a porn movie---


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...