Friday, August 7, 2020

Tin foil hat---upgrade yahoo! Detoxification description warning: graphic disgusting content.



Seemingly Silly but certainly an attempt at electromagnetic shielding. All I have to ward off the attacks which surely are derived from an electromagnetic source--or I guess, as I am only watching videos on Brain/computer interface technology. I have no idea if aluminum foil you can buy to wrap food is of any use in shielding against technologies funded by alphabet agencies from whatever country they are shipped/imported or funded by. Outsourcing for torture and covert activities seems to never have any trade sanctions of blocks in the international open sphere of politics. All are "friends", just as all the celebrities who torture and attack me via teleportation and their associates are all "friends", but in the media they are counter to one another as the façade of any bipartisan culture within the United States. Representing the seamless tyranny that is forced upon me. An international operation that has no blocks or hindrances, no transparency or anything.


All I can afford are home products like common kitchen aluminum foil and creating makeshift protection gear. Ordering materials like "mylar" sheets to shield against radiation is impossible here in Thailand, or so I have tried to find but I am blocked from everything here. Every dealing with any business in Thailand has been turned into a lying abuse and discrimination Nazi-controlled (Europig and Russian pig apes controlling nasty rotten Thais--every single shop, every business, everywhere non-stop it is impossible for me to get anything done online, in any place, everywhere. I fight against this larger system in the United States so the greasy pig apes do not permanently destroy the country and create a truly dumbed down system where everyone against their system is in prison or dead. Everyone else obeys and is too stupid from the stupd programming --i.e. these hate movies about the under dog always rising to the top through violence--to offset any "democratic" ideals about actually creating a legitimate society based on rationality and calm and composed decision-making). but..that is a digression now. I am stuck here in this oppressed country--but beautiful, but being ravaged and destroyed non-stop with concrete new buildings popping up as the entire globe is facing economic fiasco proportions of devastation--but not in Nazi/Chinese controlled Phuket and Thailand--all is booming with expectations of more tourism and prices of course are skyrocketing and not decreasing as the Nazi/Communist cartels which also control the Whorewood parasites are all laughing at their parties as they continue to be handed, for free, millions for inflicting their misery upon me so they can extort ideas and creative concepts about how the "underdog" character is fighting against corruption. As they torture me endlessly, and I pull out the years of study, research, alternative concepts derived from participating in subculture discussions--meaning feminist rallies, book readings, poetry sessions, marches, protests, classes in university--that none of these putrid whores have ever done--as they force through torture these ideas and are out laughing and making jokes about my writing about their violence, which no government will ever stop--will the next president ever do it after decades of president-after-president participating or allowing the situation to engulf the entire country?

Thus, I cannot stop until I get any support system and any block to the poisoning and drugging. None of you so far hacking into my posts--as this is never published online--will do anything I realize that.

The hacking is now very bad. It is dark and I can't see the keyboard clearly and I press keys that are supposed to work and the functioning of the keyboard goes haywire into chaos. 

--------------
I find that I am still rambling with this hate aluminum thing on, which is just aluminum foil taped with clear packaging tape and put under a hat--I ramble and can't continue in one linear thought but I am more able to access vocabulary. I find I do not get enraged as quickly as when I am not wearing this make-shift defense hat.

The other thing is that I was very ill today--to write about it is disgusting, but that entails horrific hard poisons that soften a little bit, expand within the hard shell of my body and then, slowly are eliminated. To put this in graphic detail, it means nasty hard pieces coming out when I am in the "bathroom"---a surge of poison spreads throughout my immune/lymphatic/bloodstream and I am so ill =--I spent hours sleeping in a sick drugged up daze just from detoxifying from the years of this hard stuff calcifying into my body--rancid mind control poisons and hardening chemicals that have been trapped inside my body for probably over 30 years. I wrote in a haze of mind control drugging, and rage from the nightly terror episodes of hate, violence, torture, rape, beatings, insults and skits of obscenities and foul, nasty impoverished themes of me being desperate and not having anything--which, in a sick and paralyzed state means that it's extremely dangerous for me. I have no reserves, no backup, no defense, everyone completely avoids me and will have nothing to do with me except to exploit--which means I can't defend myself against this group in any way that has a solid foundation. Thus, the threats of making me homeless or whatever have more far-reaching ramifications. I react to the drugging and then the creeps torture me for reacting. They strive to force a reaction because that entails a promotion for these sleazy and dirty foul parasites because they are creating a negative and ugly mindset in me--proof of their ugliness, hate and general dirty foul sleazy stupidity as they torture me to obtain ideas which I spent years studying and researching--for their nasty and rotten hate movies which are supposed to spur violence and destruction of the United States--as I wrote earlier. So this group, controlled by the Euro-p fascist Nazis and other Communist factions can exert absolute control while their American controlled puppets/whores are put in the limelight, absolutely bowing down to the Europigapes and doing whatever they are instructed to say, do wear eat and whatever--else is part of the mind control programming to promote fascism and Totalitarianism into the United States. 

Thus, as I continue to ramble, but barely able to formulate a few sentences that are not completely ranting hate sentences--containing the miserable content that the controllers want to hear every single day, as the violence is never stopped against me, not for a single second of my life. Hacking of course if horrific as usual. I just tried to do a reset of the computer, and most of the hacking inserts carried over from the cache clearance and the deletion of the apps and it was supposed to reset the system--but didn't of course. The slowed down computer is barely functioning and this is before I have begun to download any files or do anything besides this post (and downloading the apps I use for offline purposes).

I also want to add that the Brooklyn creep mafia parasites who have tortured me for years, who are in cahoots with the Italian scum creep who has attacked me in deadly ways, intending to paralyze, cripple, put me into a coma, I have been nearly killed in car accidents as cars stop in the middle of the road during fast-moving traffic, teleported to this rotten pig Italian creep (from Italy, not his stupid filthy mafia scum who are partners with him, all only talking about how they are "Romans" and their every sentence that these stupid, ignorant pig apes utter is about Italy, how they are "Italian" they speak Italian and only strive to bring in every boatload of the shit out of Italy to usher in a fascist Nazi regime, but with Italians having some clout in the more Northern Europig arena which has already taken almost full control over the United States. There are the English--Danny Moynihan and his wife and her director father and the KKK Nazi "A-list" actors who are famous for the posturing bs are part of this English-lead coalition. They rely on the filthy mafia to do much of the dirty work, but with globalization, the Latinos and now Blacks and other minorities are a much less expensive reserve of mafia puppets--trained by the endless line of mafia movies which they devour and as assiduously as possible emulate so they too can not be the dark-haired brunt of the Nazi, fascist colonizing force that has wreaked death upon most dark-skinned countries and peoples on the planet. They also kill their own white-skinned liberals but now that so many have been murdered over the past 70 years, the bigot white pig apes are focusing on brainwashing the other countries. Thanks to international media and politics and outsourcing and globalization.

Still digressing endlessly, going off into tangents but able to access just a bit more vocabulary than usual if I do not wear this aluminum hat, which does not even cover most of my head it's only the crown of my head that is covered. I could try it. Wearing something that hot, as the terrorists have broken my air conditioning, in daily 90 degree heat--in rainy season or in the hot months--the heat is extreme here. Wearing something like that, when my body is also very injured due to poisoning and I have a limitation on heat regulation--thyroid problems from the electromagnetic assualts that have lasted for years.

The rotten creeps, like the nasty ugly woman who now has plastic surgery, has completely blossomed from this torture situation--with her nasty rapist son--and this rotten male actor who utters the most foul and sick and stupid comments while I am in the toilet and in everything--just sick and rotten. They laugh while I am screaming in hate and rage at them after years of violence and torture from them, day and night, for years. They are so used to torturing, murdering using abusing they laugh about it. 

The women, the bigot Nazi women as I have written endlessly, are exhilarated as the men abuse and rape and torture me, they gloat and are so happy as they order my body smeared with harsh chemicals as I cannot stop the egress of the mechanical arms--it is literally impossible. While I fight to type and pound down on keys and backspace to correct the intrusions and typos, I "forget" to include all the things I have done to paste, tie down, hammer, pound into the cracks of the interior of the cupboards, the silicone I have pasted over all the cupboard areas and then pasted paper and taped all in
to a huge covered area, then pounded in hooks into the doors into this plastic-coated laminated horrific and always sprayed with filth, grime, greasy sprays like everything else in the room--stinking and nasty and sprayed with stinking chemicals and substances--but always broken through because of the expertise of this organization--the xray analysis, the surveillance and they can analyze how to break in with mechanical arms that can break through areas of less than one millimeter in size--literally that is how bad it is, solvents dissolve the easy-to-rip-off silicone, or just solvents that unglue every single thing. Laser cutting tools and rearrangement of the hard wooden backing so any mechanical arm can be slid through the fake surfaces of the backing of these cupboards which are affixed to the room next door.  It goes on and on and years of fighting this, harming my body so badly I literally have ripped muscles and tissue out of my back--a microchip was ripped out for example--in the extreme and dire attempt to stop this and stop the slow murder my body deterioration and the pigs from placing these nodes on my head so they can torment me in teleportation. With no love, no support, and no one here for me, my cats all stolen as the pig men who are trying to force a baby out of me laugh and make jokes about it--the women are elated as I can't wear my hair down--balding spots, my hair shredded--hair as the first t hing people notice--destroyed and made filthy and stinking--fungus smeared into my hair for years as I could not breathe and smell anything--always stinking--they made my sinuses completely packed as they forced tears out of my eyes, streaming down my cheeks for HOURS every single day.

These are only some of the more minor endless series of attacks.

But watching this formerly greasy ugly rat woman whose mafia husband is the only thing that makes her stand out--and association with vicious Brooklyn and international mafia=--absolutely glowing with joy after she and her scumbag allies have ordered endless stinking deadly crap sprayed into my home, all clothing, all furniture, my hair and vagina and smeared horrific chemical on my skin--any of the forced "accidents' they create mean that they continue to cut and sever the affected area for a few YEARS  until the area is almost destroyed permanently. I hurt my hand last week when I was trying to clean a fan that they broke the cover for--it was an open blade (plastic). My hand was caught in the plastic rotation, it caused a slight cut into the upper part of my fingers--two fingers. There are now huge infected gauges into the bottom of the fingers, where the meaty part of the hand is. Huge and swollen from being cut daily every night and smeared with some fungus or something infecting the area. I put all kinds of ointments and healing things on the hands and they are open and sore and nearly bloody when I wake up. My hair smells like rancid greasy nasty odors and is literally shredded day after day with a metal shredder--you can see the condition of my hair having been shredded very easily, while it's greasy and nasty and smells nasty, after I conditioned with perfume the night before.

The women, like the mafia creep who has gone on and on with these nasty rotten men, who is just another creep female of this rape and bigot organization (including blacks, latinos, jews, Asians in huge masses of all the above-mentioned) almost no support or defense from any culture anywhere upon this planet. But, seeing that these greasy, stupid and ignornat bigot crap has again, once again, gone to the Academy Awards and "won" huge top awards, as they have year after year, after torturing me to obtain ideas which they turn around into death, hate and mind programming death culture mentality--and gloating as they not only destroy my chances for creative writing--as I am so drugged up, sick, all computers are nearly unfunctional--it is almost impossible for me to write at any length just due to the hardening of the keys--forcing a pounding down--that is only one attack there are multiple attacks going on simultaneously on that front, just that one situation alone and the other attacks to destroy me are continuously on all fronts. 

I am sincere when I say that these actors who participate in these terror operations--SOME OF THEM, only a few, are indeed excellent in their performances--there is no doubt about that. But there are other people WHO SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO PERFORM AND ATTAIN HIGH POSITION IN THE MEDIA who are not Nazi mafia whore parasitic puppet creeps and they are not allowed, as I am blocked from everything.

As I told this rotten creepy ugly woman, who has now from this contract out on me, and years of the US president, all of Congress, all of H-wood, they have allowed these filthy sleazy dirty stupid creeps to get away with torturing me and trying to destroy me so they can get these Europig contract which enable them to "win" top awards--as Whorewood is so absolutely controlled by Europig and other foreign corporate and international concerns--with no concern for America you can be sure of that

but year after year I see this, where I live and where I have lived around the planet. It really is no conspiracy theory or ranting hate post sentiment.

But as a more personal aside, and I have written this before in other posts, perhaps only on Facebook: I told this rotten ugly woman, who yelled at me the first time I was teleported to this foul nasty greasebag creep whore, after clicking on a free streaming movie about her and her rotten mafia crap husband--played by another pig ape actor mafia "Italian" American--creepy and stupid, in a personal sense from my experiences of being teleported to them all for years and years, and my personal observations of how stupid and ugly and rotten and unqualified for top position in any arts field:

I told her that the movie depicted her as a housewife cleaning and cooking type of woman. Under drugging, brainwashing and under threat after having been hit with a car so my teeth--made loose by the terrorist who break into my room, after the handlebars and brakes stooped working while  car hit me from the side of the road--literally driving into me while in the midst of a huge traffic flow--at high speed--after I only wrote on Facebook for the pit shit actor to STOP being handed award after award for participation in this crime against me--as he then raped me after I was seriously injured, the severing of my gum tissue on my lower jaw has not stopped, after they forced my teeth to become loose--this was an attempt to make me lose my teeth because I wrote that they should be stopped from hacking into my Facebook page and stealing ideas and then after torturing and raping me and all kinds of endless abuse 24/7 they should not be promoted for this. They t hen sicced this greasebag group of crap on me after I watched this most awful movie, and told this rotten creep woman who is now exalted from years of damaging my body and home with the others--the president, the mafia, the Nazis, the Hollywood bigot Nazi mafia actors--jews, blacks, latinos, etc etc etc etc feminists etc  etc

I told her that she was depicted as being a cleaning lady almost, and trying to get rid of the deadly crew that is still attacking me, with subliminals forced into my subconscious--I told her that she was "stunning " when in reality, she looked (before her plastic surgery and years of feeding off the hormones of torture and violence aimed at me, the thrill of destroying me--it is a beauty treatment for these Nazi whores you can count on that as being a neurophysical reaction that is akin to drug addiction, for people who are in drug cartels and are junky/cocaine addicts possibly reformed but not quite...)

and....now she has forced me to clean stinking and deadly, foul substances continuously, hours and hours, day after day this is all I can do. 

Laughing and smiling with all the rest of the pig apes I tried to get away from for years.

I am now pounding down so hard on the keyboard, the hackers are forcing double letters to appear when I press one key, pounding down so hard I can't do this any longer I must stop--unable to finish my thoughts or sentences.

I wait for ANY ANY RESPONSIBILITY ON THE PART OF AMERICA AND IT'S LAW ENFORCEMENT BUT ALL IS CONTROLLED BY THIS NAZI MAFIA ORGANIZATION, THAT IS GLOBAL. People are now aware of how viciously incompetent the police are when it comes to enforcing the LAW instead of the injustice that the bigot Nazi apes order them to inflict on blacks (and on ME TOO you goddamn whores attacking me who are part of the ME TOO movement) they are attacking me ME TOO along with the "Me too" whores who are against-"against" rape culture if a Jewish man is sleazy towards them, but great if a blonde Nazi pig ape rapes me repeatedly and tries to murder me after years of violence and torture aimed at me by him and his pig ape whore wives--all posturing greasy dirty filth that have been promoted for the lies they promulgate about how they are defending the entire planet from injustice, in movie after movie--for the last 8 years concepts they have stolen from me (one of his wives, this particular rotten creep who is still trying to attack me to obtain the position due to the contract out on me--which must be a huge lucrative deal and I want all of these pigs destroyed AND NOT PROMOTED ANY LONGER and me living in security, prosperity, peace and happiness with my cats and the one dog I rescued herein Phuket living in a happy, beautiful home and THE LAW ENFORCED BY A COMPETENT GOVERNMENT that isn't a bend-over whore for Europig ape Nazis and Communists. Boy I sound like a conspiracy theorist--one of the groups believes that they are combatting the Chinese and that is how they are fighting against the encroachment in the economic sphere. The Chinese are the main investment partners with the fucking Nazi pig apes here in SE Asia, the investors. There is a definite correlation that you, the dumbed down creeps hacking into my posts and doing nothing but continuing to support incompetent and rotten sleazy sick people into power--but you can obviously discern this FACT for yourself if you research investment origins in Thailand and in SE Asia in general.

-----------

my computer system is completely slowed down and blocked only one hour after a not-working restore operation.  It is now impossible to type and the same situation as before I did this restore is happening once more. Whenever I leave this room, the terrorists completely invade my home, insert more viruses and malware into the laptop through the offline programming, as well as spraying deadly contaminants onto clothing, furniture and making food drugged (I cannot carry all food around with me) and etc etc destroying property every time they get in. I must spend all my money on either re-purchasing items or buying material to try to stop the terrorists from invading my home and slowly murdering me with daily destruction and deterioration to my body and health.

Breathing in poison and unable to keep windows open for fresh air because of the mechanical arms inserted through the panels and open spaces of the patio. I cannot afford to spend the $100 necessary to buy patio sliding metal grill doors. The noise from the terrorist blasting television almost 24 hours a day also impedes any kind of living peace in this hate place.

Impossible to type now without non-stop backspacing to retype words out. Unable to think any longer, pounding down on keys. 

I do hope there is some kind of equanimity in this world left and that people will start to do something to defend me and stop t his system. If you care about the future of humanity I suggest you stop doing nothing about this exact situation forced upon me.

------------------------------

I also must rely on internet search options for finding suitable material or research on shielding against various forms of microwave/ELF and all other types of frequencies. When I was a grad student I had access to the research database EBSCO HOST, which I miss dearly more than almost more than anything else out of America that I once had access to. Making true research impossible for the casual layperson who wants to find or discover research articles makes for amore dumbed down population.

I was looking through the almost non-existent number of videos on YouTube about shielding using aluminum/tin foil hats. The number of videos on the entity of YouTube, with millions upon millions of subscribers, like all my internet research results, ended up in four videos regarding protection from harmful frequencies using aluminum or tin foil hats. Literally thousands of videos must have been put on YouTube on this subject and I received only four results that had any scientific analysis whatsoever (if that many, probably there are only two of them on the YouTube results--all us so blocked from me U cannot find any legitimate research or any articles that don't cost money which I do not have to purchase any research article. My attempts at requesting articles are all blocked and I get no responses to inquiries on research database articles that one can receive in mailboxes for free upon request. No answer from any single inquiry.

All internet searches I attempt for any reasonable informative pages are blocked and I get maybe a handful of results in any real scientifically researched attempt to get helpful information on shielding against their deadly brainwave attacks--"they" as in the groups and entities and organizations sponsoring this "experimental" torture and rape and murder situation "mind control".

No comments:

Post a Comment