Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Attacked by girly bar motorbike rental agent terrorists again--every month same same smiling land of smiles hustlers.


 


Writing about sex trafficking that for one single time was caught on camera, leading to arrest of a Thai official (see last post) has lead me to think about the events yesterday I encountered at the "girly bar" in Rawai where I rent my motorbike. Situated next door is a tech attack operations center, disguised as an abandoned building for all the many years I have rented from this shop/bar/vehicle rent place (was a very luscious p-ape "happy ending" massage sort of bar--if you get the drift---turned into a motorbike bar with the one-and-only empty building next door (on the left-hand side as you face the building--or the South Side of the building) on Ban Saiyuan Road. The technology used against me, probably operating in tandem with the implants, make me unable to "remember" even what I had determined to do. While I stand in front of this desk, all the entire shop area is now blocked so there is only one place to sit or stand--my brain is jumbled so badly--I begin to laugh as I utter questions that are a repeat of what I had just asked--"forgetting" that I had just asked the same question. The words come out immediately without a moment to think about what I was uttering--unable to stop it. Unbelievable. The girly trafficking sales agent, smiling, laughing, endless lies and pretence that she cannot understand English--making ugly frowning faces I am induced to repeat questions. Her lies, I basically reveal by asking the same question twice. I begin laughing as she glares in hate frowning, turning all into a joke. I had been sitting outside as she and the spiteful Ladyboy who has been part of the attack for years, urged me to come inside because it was so hot and they were offering drugged water or drinks (I guess, I heard them say and welcome me in with glaring, ugly faces). I understood of course after years of this that they were going to attack me, but I "forgot" about the atttacks and the deadly situation once I got inside.


Laughing and giggling I "excused" asking the repeat questions because this trafficking victim/agent/terrorist/smiling liar was giving very nasty looks as I repeated questions because I could only barely ascertain my real thoughts: that all was a lie. She claims she lives in the shop but was going to Bangkok on vacation for a week. The women at this bar are from Bangkok, as I wrote in my blog many weeks ago--what had been agents but much more soft and subtle and welcoming women out of the much impoverished Isaan area, on the border of Laos, are now replaced by Bangkok women who are street smart and savvy in terms of making the cut for the severe hostile take-over power endorsements for anyone performing the hostile hate acts this terrorist organization, the sponsors of the tourism government, the investors--want the most conniving and lying and manipulative people to obey, follow and party over the hate acts that they are trained to perform. Better actors than anyone could conceive of.

I had been supported by a small group of these bar and small shop owners when attacked by a white male p-age out of Canada who was trying to rip me off, while giving me massages in his massage shop--he was trained as a professional masseuse and was excellent--he drugged me and tried to get my motorbike almost for free. Under drugging I said yes, then upon reflection I understood that it was a scam scheme. Women who had been exploited, probably trafficked and abused by him and his pals--which line all the shops but are fronted by the more complacent and smiling, happy Thai women who are "owners" of the shops--but, all these more friendly, hospitable women are gone, long gone and replaced by very hostile, plastic surgery, heavily make-up trafficking experts.

The technology is being used against me in such a disgusting way when I enter this shop. I had decided beforehand that I would have her sign the rental contract outside the shop. I had been lead like a sheeple into the shop as she smiled at me a greasy stupid fake smile but I "forgot" to force her to sign the contract outside the zapping zone of the tech, just in front of the huge desk where all the space in the shop is oterhwise congested by huge motorbikes parked into the entire interior of the shop. The shop is now closed except when I have to make an appointment--due to the pandemic. Many of the shops adjacent to the motorbike shop, except for the real massage shop featuring "happy endings" remains open. The rest are sealed and shut--that shows where the predominance of money goes in that area--for the local population who are white males with their Thai wives as investors--with a growing number of married white couples and families as laws change to adjust to more investment opportunities. And more houses built, more land destroyed, more trafficking, more Bangkok hustlers taking over the once "land of smiles" scam artists who at least were warm in their attacks rather than extremely nasty inner city vicious ...fill in blanks....

I still have no idea how I can block this tech influence. I have gone into that shop wearing the aluminum foil hat underneath a real cloth hat, and I only remain a bit more calm while they insult and attack me, with huge nasty smiles covering the hate and the tech makes me associate a smile with friendliness. They alter my mood and shift any caution into a happy, open and friendly stance. It is EXTREMELLY dangerous technology and you people who cheer on this tech should have at least some reservations about supporting it so openly but covertly, as you all do (or do nothing, which is almost the same


--------------------------

I remain renting at this one shop because I have been attacked by four other shops in the area. All are part of the same system, they all behave in exactlly the same manner so it does not matter which shop I go to. The more Thai areas are more violent than the tourist areas. The desperation of Thais in the poorer areas and lack of all Civil Rights understanding makes more vicious attacks almost invevitable. I have the lowest price I know of for a monthly rent--I have paid for the cost of the bikes new at least 4 times per bike by now. They also clean and change oil and sometimes serrvice the bike. That is why I remain going there. Otherwise it would be the same thing, for a higher price, with less service, anywhere else. I am at such financial desperation due to the trafficking aspect of this torture and terror situation that I am having to confrton the trafficking operations of Phuket operated by it's 2nd-or 3rd layer representatives and managers in the hierarchy. Just to rent a motorbike entails absolute harassment from these "bar girls" turned "business owners" with their daughters winning Thai beauty contests, huge sums of money, new businesses--the "girls" line up to attack me, just as the celebrities line up to attack me in worse ways in H-wood, in the teleportation trafficking sex and torture scam scheme "experiment" abudction covert hate crime that no one will expose or stop.

===============

The video above gives "advice" on how to protect yourself so you can not get ripped off as quickly as you otherwise would if you were honest with these "girls". That means not telling them how long you are staying, so they will be friendly towards you before ripping you off immediately. The assumption of crooked Thai women is also extremely bigoted, as this is not the case in every case.

I experience this because I am a target and the stakes for attacking me are so high that Thai women see this as one of the few or only business opporrtunities they may ever have.

There is no excuse for billionaires and millionaires out of H-wood or anyone with enough money to live off who do have opportunities to have business opportunities, as most or all of the Westerners who attack me do have or possibly could have. I have been forced into this status of having to rely on essentilaly being a trafficking victim desperate for survival, always on the brink of utter disaster due to every kind of financial block, physical handicap they have forced upon me through non-stop poisoning with hardening chemicals and ALL HEALTH CARE DENIED EVEN WHEN i AM HELPING THEM TO HAVE ORIGINAL IDEAS WHICH THEY TURN INTO MILLION-DOLLAR MAINSTREAM mafia/nazi/communist movie programming propaganda. I still remain without essentials, no home, no way to earn money, all these people attacking me from America and the Western "developed" countries show me who and what creates the trafficking mentality and how it is sustained--the rest of you hacking in or reading this help by endlessly endorsing a global silencing with a few "groups" that "fight" against it--except in extremely lucrative Thailand where the silence and the lack of any political defense or protection of the women who must operate within this system is completely void and conspicuously absent.

Do not smear theThai women or men for these "sleazy" operations or blame them for these scams---as if "they" are to blame.

-------------------------------

While I am in this shop paying and being insulted on what I am wearing, hateful sneering comments on how I appear and dress and look, disguised as "compliments' handed with hate and insulting comments (something done extremely well and porobably often in the Land of enforced Smiles Thailand)---under the extremely potent influence of the technology beamed into my body and brain, no matter what I do--I am asked by these women who can "barely speak English" every personal question about where I live,, what I do, where I go, subliminally asked how much money I have-----do I have a boyfriend and wouldln't I love to have one of their white Europ-a men as my "boyfriend". They all claim that the white men are so "nice" and they defend them completely when I call them pig apes (the ones who are attacking me, as so many are the numbers are beyond incalculable everywherre on the planet). But....they extract every kind of personal bit of information and I laugh as if it's a fun time and a joke and a party. I expose my thoughts immediately.. This should be taken as a WARNING to you do-nothing passive observers who are "friends' with these terrorists who are part of these power cartels that I have written of endlessly for years--the longer you wait, the more the danger to your life increases of being ripped off or murdered. You do-nothing sheeple can only associate danger if the threat is to yourselves and your livlihoods. Through association of your friends also being attacked by this system, and then mostly only if it accounts for your well-being. The world is now integrated and "seamless" with technology controlling the entire globe. Do not think in a 20th Century technological bubble any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...