Saturday, August 22, 2020

Simone de Beauvoir could connect Imperialism, Colonialism with treament of white women in France (or around the world).

  

Again, please excuse any typos or lack of coherency--all is due to hackers deletions, rewrites and inserts.

Her first consideration is socioeconomic. This applies to race and gender but she could only couch these concepts into male and female categories. Societal trends and such "safe" concepts before Civil Rights were a global phenomenon, as it is now. Now the lines are being differentiated between races and colors, in the public discourses (or debates, or shouting matches, or angry diatribes in front of cameras by famous media personalities).

Oh! I recently, two days ago in fact, actually heard a famous white male tv show personality claim that blacks should be encouraged to succeed and that they have opportunities in the United States and should therefore be optimistic. They may not have always had a chance in the past, but this is America, he claims. Here blacks do have opportunity so one must encourage them and tell them emphatically "You can do it! You can!". He neglected to mention how he put photos of himself with huge smiles when a certain friend of his teleported and raped and tortured me--I mean, his photos appeared in lists on my Facebook page when I had never investigated this person ever in my life except, like all or most of those who teleport me, out of curiousity to see why they are so famous and for what reason. Brandishing a huge warm gooey smile, saying that blacks can make it, they only need encouragement. He did not mention lynch mobs hanging blacks if they competed and did better than the whites. The situation I have had to confront in this multi-pronged slow murder project which blacks and whites both enjoy participating in, but they all keep their respective hierarchical places in the strata of society that is expected or death to those who defy (who are not white). The white male, a Fox News anchorperson man, explained that anyone can make it, God, he claims, gives all a chance to express their natural endowments and that God does, indeed, exist and shower favor upon all.  Of course except when it comes to me and people he doesn't want to have more success or even an iota of a chance to succeed as he has always been told is his inheritance and rightful, God-given law of existence.

Back to Ms. de Beauvoir. She understands the difference between classes and economic privilege in a global, post-colonialist sense. Many others do not openly state thus and make excuses that the indigenous are all too happy to have jobs and chances and that they have equal and Democratic societies. In these modern times. As for French white women, she is famous for deviating from the sex pot role and explaining what is invisible in clear sight. The connection between oppressed colonized slaves and women is not as great as the assumption of privileged white female programming would induce the sexy women who want to only please their men to understand that they are ultimately the Story of O or would be if the men were given the chance to rape a woman to death and get away with it. I also love A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, as example of how rape of a poorer white woman by the wealthy was completely acceptable in a privileged elite culture of pre-revolutionary France back in the day when rape and murder of the poor was okay and groovy and oh la la what a system they all loved the rich did and the women both rich and poor apparently had no choice and so went along with it, laughing merrily. Let them eat cake, ha ha ooh la la that makes me feel sexy just thinking about the poor eating shit and us eating chocolate cake. Rape them while they are begging for food. Ah, the music of sex orgy France makes me think of all these real and deadly mentalities I have been attacked and tortured by many, many French people (my broken toe was ordered by a "French-speaking" but Swiss but Italian). The Italian in Miami who tortured me for years teleported me to French women who laughed and literally shook with sexualized delight as he raped and tortured me in front of them. If anyone can guess, then as to my real emotions of disgust when I hear the sex pot rape music of the elite French party scene.

When I think of the rape and murder in Vietnam by the French and their American and their minority Minion Vietnamese.

When I think of the French-trained Pol Pot, who studied in Paris and his genocide echoed the French Revolution in all but righteous fight against the wealthy--(instead it was convoluted to kill the poor and helpless).

How wealthy France is with it's IMF status controlling World debt and it's powers of austerity measures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa 180 days of no connection to news events due to non-stop threats from terrorist celebrities, news, political and every other facet of media celluloid mind programming hell who jump at every click I make to attack me. If their hacked photos/articles appear on the news print sources I try to avert the videos on YouTube to get news content, if I so much as LOOK at their photos hacked on the page, or open a news article referring to the shit scum who hack and hack so if I see them or click they jump in a greaseball lightening frenzy to assault me in Whorewood. This includes cheap and unheard of Youtubers, and anything else that can slide on into the terror group does I tried to just read news papers online and got f-ing Netanyahu abusing and cajoling me for ideas and then abusing me immediately after he obtained what he wanted. I tried to get him off me a few weeks ago and spent weeks of iteral physical fights to get Ratskin from beating and abusing me for hours and hours and huors yelling because I am tryin to get a sexual predator abu8ser off me--which represents the Jewish Nazi component of the 4th Reich, in totality but out of the U.S.-Israel branch. Add Adam Schiff to that as well as he stood in silent agreement urging Ratskin to abuse, beat and yell fascistically at me using this tech. My crime? For saying NO to rotten ugly sh it pigs from raping poisoning abusing stealing my ideas and then discarding me but only after destroying something, stealing and breaking and breaking down my body, finances and life and health adn abusing me all the while but drugging me into believing I was in "lov" using drugging/mind control while for most of my life I had NO IDEA about this contract. Now that I know and am fighting it, I am at the level of SHIT FROM CONGRESS violently assaulting me simultaneously they are blathering bs about freedom Democracy and womens' rights against domestic violence , rape culture and lack of everything that the 4th Reich is now pushing so ONLY blonde Nazi women can enjoy the wealth and abortions (they can just fly overseas if need be on a vacay to get away from the lack of abortion--as the wealth disparities increase they all plan on personal private plantations to fund their luxury slave and rape plantations--a lot of blacks are included in this scheme and Jews proliferate. AIPAC undoubtedly has been forging alliances with Nazis as they blondify their country and Nazis control them, but meanwhile all the antisemites claim that Jews are the New Nazis--this, too is purposeful to have the other Nazi Progressives literally rampage and kill Jews if they only could and probably will. This double-sided machination is currently in progress, but the filth shit attacking me are pompous scum knowing that they are "protected". Maybe they really aren't. Stupid scumbags to the end, some adept at eloquent blathering for cameras and into microphones.//I can't look at a single news story, not in news print and YouTube is just a death portal for me at this time. I can't read a single news item without someone attacking me for having read it. I can't watch a single fucking tv show or movie even if the lead stars are dead the spawn profit off the royalties and they attack me. I tried to find an old movie channel and it had a ton of black-and-white old movies and the next time I opened it all was modern, colored movies with the same shit attacking me and all the long-dead stars are erased from my searches. So any single 20+year old movie could be a potential "forever" terrorist and family attacking me--this happened with shit-nigger the fuck from Austrial body builder turned governor now covert fascist Nazi (as he always was) back-patting STallone for his "service" to the 4th Reich for brining in every shit fascist bigot through South Beach and Florida has turned absolutely fascist and Nazi as a result. Moving on to Los Angeles, or maybe it's the other way around. I can't even open any news source I have to completely ignore all goings-on and have no contact with the outside world for at least 180 days or longer. It appears that every single fucking person in power is aligning with allowing Trump to get away with his violence and crimes, put more fascist Nazis into power, and then get elected again if possible. They are VIOLENTLY with deadly hate assaulting me non-stop. Every day, it used to be hours in the morning, but MAGA MUCK this filthy black-spirit "christian" "leader" of shit in Congress has doubled the abuse because he's operating for Trump and they ahve to abuse me, now it's 8 years of Trump violently assaulting me through hundreds of celebrities. The only reason Trump got into this contract was because I CLICKED on his photo hacked on my Facebook page and I only wanted to know a bit more about him so I clicked on this photo of him sitting in his provate jet and ever since, it's been not just a continuation of torture and violence but now they are going almost round-the-clock torture for that pile of shit to get this contract and all I do and have done for over a decade is tell them no and I am fighting to NOT PUT NAZIS INTO POWER if anyone out there does NOT WANT NAZIS TO CONTROL AMERICA maybe you can do something other than sit passively and then spew bs into cameras for your s hit "career".