Saturday, August 22, 2020

Simone de Beauvoir could connect Imperialism, Colonialism with treament of white women in France (or around the world).

  

Again, please excuse any typos or lack of coherency--all is due to hackers deletions, rewrites and inserts.

Her first consideration is socioeconomic. This applies to race and gender but she could only couch these concepts into male and female categories. Societal trends and such "safe" concepts before Civil Rights were a global phenomenon, as it is now. Now the lines are being differentiated between races and colors, in the public discourses (or debates, or shouting matches, or angry diatribes in front of cameras by famous media personalities).

Oh! I recently, two days ago in fact, actually heard a famous white male tv show personality claim that blacks should be encouraged to succeed and that they have opportunities in the United States and should therefore be optimistic. They may not have always had a chance in the past, but this is America, he claims. Here blacks do have opportunity so one must encourage them and tell them emphatically "You can do it! You can!". He neglected to mention how he put photos of himself with huge smiles when a certain friend of his teleported and raped and tortured me--I mean, his photos appeared in lists on my Facebook page when I had never investigated this person ever in my life except, like all or most of those who teleport me, out of curiousity to see why they are so famous and for what reason. Brandishing a huge warm gooey smile, saying that blacks can make it, they only need encouragement. He did not mention lynch mobs hanging blacks if they competed and did better than the whites. The situation I have had to confront in this multi-pronged slow murder project which blacks and whites both enjoy participating in, but they all keep their respective hierarchical places in the strata of society that is expected or death to those who defy (who are not white). The white male, a Fox News anchorperson man, explained that anyone can make it, God, he claims, gives all a chance to express their natural endowments and that God does, indeed, exist and shower favor upon all.  Of course except when it comes to me and people he doesn't want to have more success or even an iota of a chance to succeed as he has always been told is his inheritance and rightful, God-given law of existence.

Back to Ms. de Beauvoir. She understands the difference between classes and economic privilege in a global, post-colonialist sense. Many others do not openly state thus and make excuses that the indigenous are all too happy to have jobs and chances and that they have equal and Democratic societies. In these modern times. As for French white women, she is famous for deviating from the sex pot role and explaining what is invisible in clear sight. The connection between oppressed colonized slaves and women is not as great as the assumption of privileged white female programming would induce the sexy women who want to only please their men to understand that they are ultimately the Story of O or would be if the men were given the chance to rape a woman to death and get away with it. I also love A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, as example of how rape of a poorer white woman by the wealthy was completely acceptable in a privileged elite culture of pre-revolutionary France back in the day when rape and murder of the poor was okay and groovy and oh la la what a system they all loved the rich did and the women both rich and poor apparently had no choice and so went along with it, laughing merrily. Let them eat cake, ha ha ooh la la that makes me feel sexy just thinking about the poor eating shit and us eating chocolate cake. Rape them while they are begging for food. Ah, the music of sex orgy France makes me think of all these real and deadly mentalities I have been attacked and tortured by many, many French people (my broken toe was ordered by a "French-speaking" but Swiss but Italian). The Italian in Miami who tortured me for years teleported me to French women who laughed and literally shook with sexualized delight as he raped and tortured me in front of them. If anyone can guess, then as to my real emotions of disgust when I hear the sex pot rape music of the elite French party scene.

When I think of the rape and murder in Vietnam by the French and their American and their minority Minion Vietnamese.

When I think of the French-trained Pol Pot, who studied in Paris and his genocide echoed the French Revolution in all but righteous fight against the wealthy--(instead it was convoluted to kill the poor and helpless).

How wealthy France is with it's IMF status controlling World debt and it's powers of austerity measures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...