Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hackers have made using my laptop nearly impossible: after posting on Facebook about politics.

I am talking about frozen pages, spinning cursor symbol on page, not able to even turn the laptop off to restart the computer. Unable to click on a page and open and close and/or.  

I just did a recovery for the system, reinstallation of Windows just yesterday. Within one minute of having turned on the WiFi connection, malware was so bad that problem was as bad as before I did the recovery.

Also, I have "lost" my aluminum hat in the mess of a bunch of new stuff I bought because terrorists have made my home so filthy, stinking--blankets and pillows rotten from sprays ruining all fabrics--repeatedly,  (years and years of this).

all the new things (now with threads ripped off the fabric by terrorist stalkers coming in, or mechanical arms coming from all the multiple portals---

but, the hacking becomes a block to writing--the brain-altering tech makes writing nearly impossible except at a basic, nearly pre-sophomoric level possible.

I lost my aluminum hat because I have so many things on the stinking, filthy fungus-smeared cheap couch thing where I have to stack all these new things. I am trying to make a new bedsheet but I have to sew pieces of satin material together to make my own version of a new bedsheet. I am so ill from detox and recurrent poisoning and drugging that I can barely get two things done all day, and have to rest all day. That means I cannot move because my body is so ill from poisoning detox (body cells literally ripped out of my body daily, as the teleporting terrorists operate with the nasty terrorists in the rooms and condo where I am attacked on a 24/7 basis).

today, sleeping nearly all day from sickness as more poison that had calcified and hardened into my body--coming out--horrid sickness, horrid. While in a deep healing sleep, teleported to abusive teleporters out of H-wood torturing me for fighting against their rape, torture and non-stop violence. My body, with the technology and microchip implants, breathing with difficulty as my larynx, my throat, my chest, my heart were palpitating, hard to breathe while fighting to sleep from healing from poisoning pouring out of my body after more than 9 years of this going on and on day and night.

But, I really need my aluminum hat because it helps at the slightest marginal way, which is marginally better than this convoluted contorted inability to think and write (always going off into tangents within the middle of a sentence, while fighting to type).

No comments:

Post a Comment