Sunday, August 16, 2020

Beobachten Sie, bitte. Die Wahrheit ist gefaehrlich. Deutschewelle dokumentar uber Stieg Larsson and Neo-Nazi "Rechts" extremus. Ich kann kein information finden in Amerika das so wirklich warh ist. Es soll ubergesetz sein. Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut aber Man kann es verstehen.

 

 

I had to correct the title of this post because hackers rewrote the few basic sentences in German to make them incorrect. More hacker insertions are below. I will not correct them. Whatever mistakes appear are entirely due to hacking blocks/interventions.

 

This documentary video on Stieg Larsson, with no English translation possible, comes from Deutschewelle and should be translated into English, or at least English subtitles should be inserted. The truth of Nazi gang stalking terror operations is openly integrated into the documentary discussion, as if all the information is already well-known and the intended (German) audience does not need to be tutored in these aspects of surveillance, death squad activities and racist operations (murder, Inc).

However, all is disguised as a search for "Truth" and "Justice" in the media. It's not just the foxes out there but the "Liberal" media cranking out their humorous political tirades that lack real serious introspective analysis that are also very right-leaning but "left" purported media outlets for dissemination of the one-sided coin of media propaganda. In Germany, there is no need to educate the public as most are aware of these tactics and have been aware for decades. 


There are movements in Germany that are fighting Neo-Nazis, however when it comes to personally getting involved in my situation, speaking only for myself, the "fighters" are conspicuously absent from any sort of defense mechanism I might have recourse to for any assistance against these murder "stalking" death squad groups. People live in mortal fear of these and do not go beyond mass group organized demonstrations, clustered in the safety of their immediate circles of kinship. My experience, my blog. The bigots monitoring my site are scanning all I write and of course, I write this after realizing that the injuries remain fresh from the mechanical arms piercing through the many layers of paper, glue, tape, silicone, hooks tied in immovable structures at all intersections and middle sections of the over 30 panels of this room (sometimes more than 12 sets of hooks in one panel alone-24 hooks for just one panel--all pounded in as my body cannot tolerate this kind of stress but I have gone through this and they are still cutting around the hooks with laser cutters and inserting their mechanical arms through the hook structures, dissolving the silicone pasted on all the outsides of the panels--the cracks of the panels--plus layers of colored artistic paper which are covered with layers of packaging tape. The Homeland Security budget has allowed all my cheap, dollar store and cheap hardware store defenses to be pierced within less than one hour by the multi-million dollar operation imposed upon me by my GOVERNMENT and enjoyed by the Whorewood actors and writers. Plus the people here in Phuket the Nazis on their paid-for pension schemes of Imperialistic Nazi conquest of SE Asia. Plus the puppet minions who participate because they don't want to have to work 12 hour, 6 or 7 day weeks any longer or have no chance to obtain any financial upward mobility unless they absolutely cave-in to this Nazi hierarchical scheme of oppression and domination.


Going off into tangents once again due to the attack on my brain. 


I wanted to add in the last post that this "James Bond" actor out of England is partnered with his fascist, Nazi half Jewish "feminist" wife, who is "friends" with the bigot misogynist racist Nazi abuser who has attacked me openly for over 8 years using this tech system and stalking terror operational force, but has been attacking me covertly and stalking me since I met him three times for less than one hour combined back in 1988. But before that, his wife,  who probably calls herself a "feminist" and perhaps joins in the anti-racist marches for her own publicity stunt, and her father, are partners with the father of the Whorewood "feminist" who has viciously attacked me and laughed as her actor partners have raped me while they teleported me and has been guiding this death and torture situation for over 7 years now--or longer probably much longer than that. Idea after idea stolen from me and absolutely not a penny or any kind of reduction from terror operations on any of their parts. Of course.


Just writing this because .....there are so many reasons why. 


--------------

The awful H-wood movie stolen from the Swedish version of Millennium by the H-wood Nazi feminists and their English fascist Nazi "liberals". 


The pivotal turning point in the depiction that undermines the entire script of feminism and intellectual anti-Nazi sentiment that made the Millennium trilogy so bold, thrilling and salesworthy in millions upon millions of dollars. The family that were handed the copyright and all inheritance of the property of Stieg Larsson have added another 7 books to the Millennium trilogy. Written, of course, by a white male who espouses the strong feminist nature of the Lisbeth Salander content, but skews the material--or from what I watched from the horrid H-wood adaptation of the "Spider's Web" movie stolen like so much is stolen and turned into a horrid rendition undermining feminist and anti-Nazi content. The old formulas came back into play, and the diminishing of the vibrant content was eviscerated. Like all their severing of content and intent, intentional but subtle mechanisms of subdued refabrication for financial glorification. The family of Stieg Larsson by Swedish Law of inheritance, not from any Testament/Will left by Larsson, all proceeds and all books became the legal property of the Larsson father and brother duo. Upon watching the interviews of these men, comparing to the interviews of the feminist partner of Stieg, I see a lying pair of conniving con artists raking out millions of dollars and cutting out the feminist content, but turning all upon an axis of clever disambiguation into sexist content. Disguised by angry seemingly feminist, bi-sexual female actors with stern, hateful glares and bombs exploding, unbelievable near-death survivals of bomb blasts in the movies--the real content of a woman's strength in the face of rape and murder attempts, of a society degrading any "outsider" and defending a rape culture in all it's variants. The movies certainly do not disguise this if any one has any perspective that is outside the grain of the grainy porn culture movie social milieu. That milieu represents the fabric of acceptable society, put into either refined or unrefined context. Refined is the pristine appearances of wealth and privilege, and unrefined is the now widening gap that represents the majority. My personal experience of being raped by utlra wealthy men and their 'refined" rape assistant wives and daughters (and sons) has demonstrated how coaching creates a facade of non-participation in the system which keeps those who are ordering the rapes to continue to exploit those who strive to emulate them.


----------------


As I have written so often, besides endless hacking which is not completely a deterrent to typing at this moment, but still exists. The technology blankets my brain and makes concentration nearly impossible so I stop now. I have not written in any sense to the point that this subject has even begun to be expressed but this is all I can handle. Once again, I had not intended to write this much and I never have this aluminum hat at my immediate reach. I am not limber and the physical handicaps I have make getting up painful. This is not a lame excuse but, it is a reason why I just and never put on this hat. It is part of the mind control exertion I suspect and influenced by the attackers surrounding through these non-existent "walls" through which the technology is probably being aimed directly at me at all times. To the gaiety and laughter of the "feminists" who make these movies, as they swoop down vulture-like to get any and all promotions from participating in polluting my internet with their faces, which of course is supposed to make me appear delusional if I write about it. 


Now the hackers are going on a very strong level, Maybe the weaker hackers alerted the sleeping or whoring ones but it is nearing impossible for me to write any longer due to backspacing to correct.


I actually type so quickly that it's like speed lightening. I could write and compose in such a more incredible and worthy way if these impediments were not endlessly aimed at my body brain and keyboard. I am waiting for some force to block this and stop these attacks upon me. My fingers remain being nearly damaged to the point that no fingernails will grow any longer. They inserted more objects as they do every night under the same fingernails and cuticles. This never ends or stops. They want me absolutely exasperated and drugged so I write content and content. First they torture me for writing about subjects that in any way threaten them or criticize their content or movies or whatever. They want what you all give them: blank obedience. All they put out us thrilling and wonderful. You had better agree. But, they torture me to force a reaction of rage and negativity, which I write of because I cannot go out and exercise to relieve stress, I cannot exercise or stretch, not even a hand-held piece of equipment to exercise the hand and arm muscles. My body is so locked into an elaborate labyrinth of hardened poisons that any activity is blocked. I have no human contact. The birds outside my patio door are silent and gone. They have all been shot away. The flowers are destroyed that once were on the hillside. Trash and litter are on the slope. My patio and home are made filthy and broken down every day, in addition to my body being destroyed permanently and parts of my body cut off every day--slightly mutilating me every day. I react, I write. They then steal content so they don't have to study, work or do anything to obtain content. No strenuous work involved for them, so they can appear fresh and unfettered by thinking beyond sinking into some orifice at odd hours of repose, in their mansions, obtained by putting out hate propaganda disguised as Democratic Idealism.


Oh.....boy. Verdamt mal scheisse, alle von denen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...