Saturday, August 15, 2020

Terrrorist Report: morning post-strenuous effort in defense. Teleporting terrorists utilizing hacking to divert my searches so I always end up with their inserted faces on my every search results.

 This terrorist organization has forced me to become a non-paid cleaning fighter for survival. The battle front line is fighting to not inhale toxic sprays and fungus and mold that are sprayed on my--everything, inserted into my body--ears, mouth, nose (via inhalation), vagina (probably post-rape while in the sleeping, "alter" MK ULTRA state that so many people can't wait to indulge in and exploit--they've been lining up for years and years to participate and get free new promotions and every other bell and whistle this organization supplies these terrorists--this includes "normal" citizens as well as the top professionals who are famously putting out their "alternative" and "fighting for Democracy" stances). 

 

This morning waking up to my kitchen counter area, which is just part of the fake wall structure, a tiny area with a black enamel sort of counter top.. Last night I thoroughly scoured the entire surface with bleach and cleaning fluid. This morning, as happens every single morning, the surface was filthy. When I once more upon trying to use the surface to make morning chai, the white tissue was covered with brown substances as I had to wipe the obviously filthy and disgusting counter top before trying to eat or drink anything. Once again: last night the surface was so clean it was shining. This morning clouds of filth, and the black color of the surface hides the brown sprays that are also sprayed on my clothing. I simply run water over clothing that sinks so badly it would require bit of effort to explain how revolting the odors are that are sprayed on my blankets, clothing, pillows, furniture, kitchen appliances, counter tops, the table where I eat, my shoes--into my body as I wrote above.

 This morning then cleaning another pile that has been sitting in the little laundry bag I use. The terrorists come into this room, or with their mechanical arms, and spray something that smells like rancid dough--similar to the smell of uncooked dough, but rotting, sour smells of rotten oils and rancid butter as well. I have had to first clean and soak, then once dripping wet, spray the clothing with a bleach/water spray. After all was almost dry, I had to then spray perfumed bathroom, anti-fungal cleaning fluid onto the clothing (it smells very flowery, a very nice smell--once I leave this room and the terrorist come in to make all filthy and stinking, once I am not sick from their physical attacks--which means once-per week, or on a good week, twice a week I am not too weak and sick from their physical attacks and poisoning to leave this room--only for the terrorists to enter from the key the landlord and the condo association has provided (all places I have lived almost all my life have done the exact same thing--some under pressure. If a nice landlord, they are almost immediately replaced by nasty people attacking me).

  

That four different layers of cleaning with extremely powerful cleansers and bleach--and finally the clothing comes out smelling just almost normal. Only for the clothing to be sprayed once again either from the mechanical arms entering through the over 30 panels, or when I leave this studio--an extremely tiny studio at that and it is impossible for me to block the panels and cracks and tiles unless I pour cement on the layers of the fake walls, which I cannot do due to the corrupt landlord and this situation. I am forced into endlessly leasing places --always all information about rentals are blocked by agencies or on the internet and even in newspaper listings--all phone calls are rerouted to agents so I can never reach authentic lessors, and the situation never changes around the planet.

 ----------------------

 I have tried to avert seeing the terrorist H-wood representatives (actors, writers, directors) whose faces appear on my  YouTube front page, an endless succession of their videos, also their photos appear on every media search page as well--any newspaper I click on, every media report source is filled with their inserted photos and information about them. Non-stop for years, this has been the case.

 

I try to divert seeing them by using search engine results for YouTube videos. No results come up unless I click on YouTube itself. All search results are blocked until I have to get on my signed-in YouTube page. I keep signed in because the history page is a kind of archived section that I can refer to.

 

----------------

 

I won't get into the personal at this point. I wanted to write about a few movies and videos I saw on my media search results that almost have stolen verbatim ideas I have written of. One of them is  a movie that just came out about the number 13--a schlock not shock "horror"/comedy with kind of funny adolescent humor--which I liked even though it was negative in nature. Negativity is one of the main features of the group putting out this brainwashing fodder into the media. I tried to look up the production company on IMDB, and on search engine results which yielded only more actors faces and directors attacking me, and no information on this movie. I had written a post about having been born on the 13th of the month, and no sooner than two weeks later this movie appeared on my YesMovies download streaming site. I use this one source--which is absolutely a  brainwashing portal for the terrorists to input more free movies--all I can afford--. Endless series of movies about murder, death, negativity, and blonde women as representing happy romantic drama situations--always the same cliches and their programming for their racist agenda. 

 I have no idea how long it could take for a movie to be filmed, edited and put out on this free streaming site. I found no information on when it came out on IMDB. I tried, but I also was very drugged up. I looked on the production link and got zero information. I did not do more of a complete search but when casually typing in the search terms, I got nothing. 

 I also wrote a few posts very recently, within this last month, about the "Underdog" formula. A video was posted on my YouTube results about George Orwell writing a book review of Mein Kampf. One concept I had posted on Facebook a long time ago, maybe last year or perhaps earlier this year? So many post for years about this most enervating subject and it's pundits and philosophies--instead of the happy ideas and concepts I really want to live my life by--stuck writing about this only for people to steal the ideas-as has happened with this concept.

 Thus once again, as I wrote earlier this month, and combined with a post I wrote about how Orwell actually worked for the BBC as a (literal) "Propaganda" operator for the radio broadcasts during WWII. I forgot which country he had operated in. At that time the term used for broadcasting was literally "propaganda". This was taken by the video presenter that I just clicked on a few days ago. Also the Underdog theme I had written of, but placed into the context of Orwellian analysis of Hitler, the movement adulating Hitler (even in England at that time---surprise surprise!!  There was open reverence of Hitler prior to the Blitzkrieg devastation of London after the initial devotee status of English towards the Hitler movement. Now all is hushed up, of course no one likes Hitler nowadays publicly if they represent mainstream media--but of course they all have their minions doing the dirty and filthy work for them as they smile benevolently and claim they are the most charitable, wonderful, warm, loving, beautiful people on the planet and they care about humanity and are fighting against injustice and fighting for "Democracy" wee hee hee hee they laugh raking in the billions of dollars in revenue from the do-nothing consumers waiting for Deliverance) and ....

 

I am still not wearing my aluminum hat, it is there I found it buried under massive piles of things stored on my couch--because I have been too ill to climb up on a ladder, after the strenuous efforts to clean every morning so I do not have to live in toxic filth, thus poisoned slowly to death by inhalation and absorption of fungus, mold, toxic substances and whatever else. That is all I do. Then I see the ideas I can barely pound out appearing as a white male's concept (the Orwell video was presented by the kind of white male who openly discriminates against me--I have no doubt that this male in question would adamantly attack me as openly as was allowed by his authorities if he were to meet me, he would attack me too after stealing ideas). This is, of course, speculation and I do not know for sure. I also did not look at the publish date, but that offers no clue as to when the video actually was created or came out. However, he also used terms I have used very often  like, "people cheer them on" not the exact paraphrase, I do not want to look this video up because it's too hard simply to write. I also do not want to see this face of this man. I could do it, if anyone were interested, however if you are interested, then where are you in defending me? Look it up yourself. Most of you hacking into this blog, as it never gets past hacker filters to the public at large, know who this man is, or he is your friend. Or one of the variants of this networking situation.

 

TEN YEARS I have seen my ideas come out as concepts used in propaganda posts on YouTube, in the movies and elsewhere by bigots who are part of this global system. I have struggled to simply move my body, type, think or get anything out. All I attempt is blocked by a 180-degree circumference of hacking, blocking, poisoning, physical attacks, terrorist "stalking" operations involving by now millions of people attacking me in huge waves, throughout the years in this most populated tourist area. That number is more or less accurate considering huge numbers of people in places like entire airplanes diverted with agents, busloads of people attacking me as intercity buses are requisitioned to attack me and normal bus routes are blocked. This is not a delusional conspiracy, however with no one ever helping me to obtain evidence, all electronics hacked and blocked (my tiny mobile phone has been almost completely broken in everything except for the music functions--cameras, video, internet function, phone service, and everything but basic operational programs are broken. The lens of the mobile phone is also broken, part of the frame is chipped off and broken, the screen has been smeared with permanent substances that cloud the screen.

 

---------------

 

And the hacking right now, my hand not able to move

 

I did not put on this hat because my hair is very nasty--I have been too ill from my food being poisoned and drugged, too sick from that and from detox and from the accumulation of stress.

 

---------

 

I have to see these actors, on my YouTube page and on every other media resource page I click on. I cannot afford to pay for many of these sources that are more serious, like Bloomberg. I just have been financially blocked so I am stuck with the more populous media sources, free streaming and all is hacked, pirated and just hate and negative stuff is poured into all I could ever possibly watch or connect to on the internet, and also my radio signals are pirated and hate stuff interjected as well--the songs are all trigger songs, repetitious and horrible in content and style. 

----------------------

 

The actors have altered their attack mode from glaring in hate into the pictures to n ow assuming warm, glowing gooey smiles.  The actors and personalities--political, etc who viciously attacked me, gloating with ugly smiles in the row-after-row of them sitting as an audience while one of them after the next took turns raping, beating slapping thrusting their genitals in my face--insulting me endlessly, threatening to kill me or have me killed--one of them after the next. Always extracting ideas and information after these brutal hate and violence/rape and torture and abuse teleportation sessions, going on night after night. 

 

With brand new tv shows, new starring roles, they smile into the camera, all are assured that no political change is ever going to stop their wide, all-encompassing system of corruption, lies, distortions, and violent Nazi-mafia supported, funded and protected system (also Communist--the Totalitarian/genocide branches of all the above-listed). There might be people who are "supremacist" but are not advocating mass murder or even murder at all. I refer to the mass genocidal variations of the same group, splintered off and forming global networks that you all pay to see in movie after political tirade after YouTube political content lecture. 

 

Idea after idea stolen from me, for years and years so they can wrap these concepts that I have pondered in all these years of being surrounded by these mass murdering haters--of all the races, all genders, ages, socioeconomic groups--there is almost no group or personality type omitted from this huge terror network.

 

-----------

I make no excuses for not being able to produce any work. I have tried to explain why, and the endless poisoning which has left me paralyzed, years of detox, years of torture while detoxing--and I am writing about it once again. I believe the terrorists have no fear of a political "change" ever putting any brakes on their aspirations to becoming a huge paramilitary, fascist "elite" force of "aristocrat" slave owners, but put into the format of a modern scheme of technological slavery and of course--MURDER.

 

I am writing about murder attempts via toxic poisoning but as usual I remain with no one supporting me, these terrorists endlessly smiling after they glare in hate when they teleport me, photos of them glaring in hate into the camera. Now they are smiling, as if I would think that there has been some shift and they are now friendly towards me.  

 

====================

 

Upon getting up from this laptop, I remembered what had been blocked from my brain by the tech. Always hacking as I type, like right now plus some attack on my brain making motor skills nearly inoperable--my fingers won't move to the keys, I struggle to get my hands to move and fingers to pound down. Letters are juxtaposed as hackers block functioning. I can see letters appearing and disappearing as I type. To highlight a word means that hackers move the cursor so only half or part of the letter, sentence or even one single letters changes after I click on one area the cursor moves to another place almost instantaneously. Perhaps this is some software program infecting my laptop?

---------

Thus, impossible to write or get  anything out. Once I get off the system, I then (after STRUGGLING to type AND WRIITE and backspace and rewrite and correct nearly every word this is the situation) I then "remember" what I had originally intended to write.

 

One of these things that came "back" after I got off the laptop and moved to another position in this surveillance/torture/brain attack/filthy stinking putrid studio with piles of filth sprayed on every place on the floor as well-I cannot write about all the attacks it takes too long to simply pound down on keys to get anything out.

------

 

First, the actors are assured that nothing is ever going to stop them if there is a political change. Those who feign anti-racist posturing will be assured by their Nazi/Mafia handlers that all is well. No change no chance of them being stopped from attacking me, much less any politically-motivated defense for me, will ever mean that their crimes will be exposed or even stopped. If Biden wins, they will remain the iconic defenders of Democracy for the media brainwashing propaganda. They all smile and are still being paid in millions/billions for this inclusion into this teleportation and torture situation forced upon me. All have huge, wonderfully  happy smiles in this now brainwashing assault on my internet search. All are glowing with joy, all have new lead roles as usual. All promised endless protection from any legal ramifications as they are enjoying their luxurious orgy lives in the Hills where they have gated protection from the infected masses cloying for protection and now fighting in the streets. The media icons are fighting right with them in media productions! Please get the sardonic irony of the last statement, just in case I have to "spell it out".

 

---

The movie I wrote of, Day 13, also has themes of a cat, a household cat being killed as a sacrifice. All I have done since my cat was stolen by these iconic defenders of "Democracy" is call out for people to have my cat La Moux returned--alive, healthy--and then for me to have my own house, in my own name, a beautiful house, not polluted not invaded--and for these wealthy actors and directors to provide financial reparations for these years of forcing poverty, illness, toxic shock and emotional putridity to my nervous system, my health, my immune system

 

and no loving anything near me--not even one single animal not one cat, all animals all birds all flowers--all is destroyed in my immediate vicinity.

 

All so these hate people, now glowing with their endless luxury beauty treatments, redefinitions of their bodies from Beverly Hills surgeons, all beauty treatments all funded by this Nazi Mafia organization as they lounge around after they torture me not just one day, not just one week, now it's not even years, but it's a DECADE of this going on and on as I fight and write about it 

 

they are also smearing absolutely horrific chemicals on my hands, which look olike they have wrinkled and shrivelled overnight, from these toxic substances sprayed and put on my skin, hair and all I own as well. I fight also to not be permanently destroyed, but that is too late by now. My feet have been broken, nightly they are also inserting substances under my toenails which hardens into such a hard shell that I can't do anything--even trying to cut toenails is nearly impossible. The numbers of physical attacks that are recurring deformations are beyond my brain-attacked and hacker intrusion capacity to write of at this moment. The list is far too long of nightly and daily attacks upon me body in every orifice, every inch of my body and internal organs under non-stop assault and deformation. IN addition my brain as well. My home is non-stop made filthy and messy and disgusting.

 

Writing to no one except for 'THEM" of this group.

 

however, I write nevertheless.

 

I now have to see white males putting out my ideas as their concepts--once again. Ideas I just wrote a few weeks ago. I do not know when these movies began production--or the videos I mean as well--but the similarity or the coincidences and years of this going on and on are too suspect for me to ignore. Also these movies and videos are placed conspicuously right on the front pages of the searches I do for movies--I am so sick from drugging I can't concentrate, read, watch any informative video--the brain attacks make me unable to concentrate as well. If I put on this aluminum foil hat, which produces such a slight deterrent effect anyway--the terrorist use microwave tech or some other form of physical but technologically-driven weapon to burn and heat my body so much I am sweating and have to take the hat off just to not burn up. 

 

I am tired of backspacing. I can't imagine how many deletions, rewriting or other hacks will be visible once I publish this and get off the laptop.

 

I am not going to check so, I wrote all carefully looking at every word and sentence and making sure all was written correctly. As for grammar, sometimes I am struggling so hard to get words pounded out and backspacing so much I neglect to include commas because it is so nearly impossible to type fluidly it is such a struggle to think or write anything out.

 

However, I write today because this is a toxic shock murder situation, in addition to the non-stop stress on my body and immune/nervous system from attacks and tortures while I am detoxifying from death poisons that have hardened into my body--and again, TEN YEARS of detox while under non-stop torture. I cannot go outside and exercise, they force more paralyzing poison into my body, my body is being slowly ripped as poisons rip out of flesh during the detox stages. The poisons seep further into the cavities of my skeleton and internal organs so there is no stage where I can simply break off these poisons and be rid of this paralyzing grip on my body, once and for all. The poisons soften as I do these things I have personally formulated-no help financially whatsoever from the millionaires and billionaires who are attacking me every single day to extract information--no help with medical treatments--only BLOCKS to any financial avenue I pursue. Absolute financial dead ends in every attempt to rescue myself from these death situations and to live in a place where I have some kind of normal chance to not breathe in poisons all night. That is just the basic situation, the rest is elaborate interdices of attacks from every direction and from millions of terrorists, simultaneously and in every single situation.

 

Thus, the smug and smiling terrorist actors who have to torture me to obtain ideas--they can't read books they don't want to upset their faces frowning by reading information or whatever---

 

I am tired of writing about this for today. Yet another day of writing about this as the perpetrators are smug and laughing about the ease at which they can do this and get away with it. They are all out partying or "working" on their next major blockbuster movie and association in the midst of the fashion shows in Paris and orgies and luxury investments. Also, they are "fighting for Democracy" for promotional features for the terrorist population who also support them, and this situation forced upon me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment