Saturday, August 1, 2020

I shopped around. I got ripped off. I will not eat your spam I am Sam you are.

A poem to the long list of future ex-baby producers:

I shopped around. i came, I saw, I conqured the illusion.

The line-up of criminal clowns--bearing plastic smiles concealing frowns--

should I have 2, 20, 200 or 2000 of them in one stroke?
I just want a normal bloke.

That was a joke, joker smoker hooker looker
(not aiming this at any particular circus performer)

to the Lot--I cast a pillar of salt
Babylon perfected in the back studio lot

Casting couch casted away
I want to play in a different more happy fray
so stay stay stay away
away I say.

In short, I will not eat your green eggs and ham
I will not eat them snout scout that you want me to be I am.

(ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha)


-----------------

My moma never told me this...because she sold 4 cheap treads worn out, headlights always turned on "high" and shocks completely zipping the body of the mobile into highs and lows always shooting for the next crossroads--she never told me to shop around she tole mt to always rent and never get caught in a sand trap purchase.

Much more hip and swank and true and I'm not blue because I just want to steal a car and not get stuck in down low payments for a lifetime--with interest too? No way.

Gosh, gee. With all these superduperstars out to exploit me--if only I could change the tables and play them one by one like a xylophone--then drop the sticks and go off to listen to the upper echelon spheres of a Mozart spiritual love with an exclusive reclusive royal.

I'd rather go out dancing all night--to the beat like this instead of the insipid drip of the baby exploited past-due domesticated sex slave retured to make a not hip hop post punk rave.

After going out and playing the game, dancing until the club closes

returning in the early morning to my private chateau with my cat La Moux sleeping on my bed--ALONE--a perfect day to wake up to. Drinking creme-de-la-soul for breafast and living LARGE the bachelorette love shack solo

Doing my body perfection while listening to my portfolio expanding as my muscles stiffen and my body aligns with perfection and I get plastic surgery and continue the love journey through solo joy with cat life.

It's a per--purrr--fect dream

I would play this album once in a while while cooking for myself and giving my cat a few nice bits if she wants some food too. !!!

Oh my bright future looming in the distant haze, I can almost grasp it here just by fighting with hackers to type it out!!!!

Oh, how I just want that, the full prosperous portfolio which I study as I sip my morning chai and perfect my supple, beautiful bodyl, and play with my cat, and living large the life of a bachelorette!







No comments:

Post a Comment