Saturday, August 1, 2020

I shopped around. I got ripped off. I will not eat your spam I am Sam you are.

A poem to the long list of future ex-baby producers:

I shopped around. i came, I saw, I conqured the illusion.

The line-up of criminal clowns--bearing plastic smiles concealing frowns--

should I have 2, 20, 200 or 2000 of them in one stroke?
I just want a normal bloke.

That was a joke, joker smoker hooker looker
(not aiming this at any particular circus performer)

to the Lot--I cast a pillar of salt
Babylon perfected in the back studio lot

Casting couch casted away
I want to play in a different more happy fray
so stay stay stay away
away I say.

In short, I will not eat your green eggs and ham
I will not eat them snout scout that you want me to be I am.

(ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha)


-----------------

My moma never told me this...because she sold 4 cheap treads worn out, headlights always turned on "high" and shocks completely zipping the body of the mobile into highs and lows always shooting for the next crossroads--she never told me to shop around she tole mt to always rent and never get caught in a sand trap purchase.

Much more hip and swank and true and I'm not blue because I just want to steal a car and not get stuck in down low payments for a lifetime--with interest too? No way.

Gosh, gee. With all these superduperstars out to exploit me--if only I could change the tables and play them one by one like a xylophone--then drop the sticks and go off to listen to the upper echelon spheres of a Mozart spiritual love with an exclusive reclusive royal.

I'd rather go out dancing all night--to the beat like this instead of the insipid drip of the baby exploited past-due domesticated sex slave retured to make a not hip hop post punk rave.

After going out and playing the game, dancing until the club closes

returning in the early morning to my private chateau with my cat La Moux sleeping on my bed--ALONE--a perfect day to wake up to. Drinking creme-de-la-soul for breafast and living LARGE the bachelorette love shack solo

Doing my body perfection while listening to my portfolio expanding as my muscles stiffen and my body aligns with perfection and I get plastic surgery and continue the love journey through solo joy with cat life.

It's a per--purrr--fect dream

I would play this album once in a while while cooking for myself and giving my cat a few nice bits if she wants some food too. !!!

Oh my bright future looming in the distant haze, I can almost grasp it here just by fighting with hackers to type it out!!!!

Oh, how I just want that, the full prosperous portfolio which I study as I sip my morning chai and perfect my supple, beautiful bodyl, and play with my cat, and living large the life of a bachelorette!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row daily. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"