Friday, July 31, 2020

MY FINGERS are being destroyed by daily insertions--for the last 8 years--of objects under cuticles.

Every single night. 8 years. The cuticles have receded due to blood lack. The nails are damged. The skin on my hands is very damaged from both non-stop cleaning and washing (the terrorists always poke tiny holes into any rubber gloves I buy, insert fungus into the gloves, put stunking fluids on any apron, they also smear fungus and mold on all sponges that I clean dishes with. 

But they are absolutely destroying two fingers, objects inserted so there are huge red, swollen areas where the skin and cuticles are deteriorated to the point that the area is completely withered and withdrawn from the nails. 

I need a safe h ome to live in, they are murdering me and severing my body slowly day-after day. No matter whether I remain "silent" or write about their disgusting stupd and sick endless attacks upon me

or I remain "silent" they increase the tortures but on other levels, so uf I react, they break and damage my body, and if I am silent about their non-stop attacks, they increase the more continuous attacks that are not so damaging but nevertheless, removing skin from my guns until there is nothing left after tying to break my jaw ans break out my bottom teeth, whuch they did after I landed on my jaw because they manipulated my steering wheel and brakes, as torture for writing on my private, no people allowed private facebook page that justice be done and this horrendous bigot blonde nazi american actor and his half-english hate nasty rape enabler wife, both of the smiling, laughuing for YEARS AND YEARS OF TORTURE and never ending awards for both of them every year on and on they ahve gone on and on since 2013--when the insertions began and they are increasing the damage now day after day my fingers are being utrterly destroyed. This same pair also had cats killed, part of my uterus severed and cut out, which fell out after I told that blonde american "actor" I wanted nothing to do with him or his wife--that was before I began calling them pigs and whores--or any other "silly" name derived from non-stop years of torture and volence foorm them as they laugh and get endless plastic surgery and awards and contracts and deals out of this--never ending.

my hair smeared with fungus, hair failling out so badly for years, on and on I have stopped brushing myhair it' salways stinking and greasy--the hair brush is sprayed with a horrific stinking flud that never washes out--thuis is spraye don my blankets and pillows routinesly as well

the list is so long my body is covered with scars--they have recently re-broken my left large toe after I gave one of the advice onhow to heal his body if he is poisoned--he gave zero thanks and I only thought that I would write a story about him and another fascist Nazi (the former is married to a fascist German "alternative" and I know this is true, I can tell by his demeanor and actions) I waas threatened and then the next day nearly killed again in another accident. the terrorist came into my room and puolled my already broken by another pig europig ape who stole hundreds of dollars from me when U moved into her house for 2 days--one night--and on and on, they broke my toe, (the two-day rental) then recently they put this already broken toe further out of the joint so the bone complettely sticks out of my feet to the point of nearly 30 degrees at an odd angle. I can barely use the toe. They are also cutting the webbing of this broken toe TO THE BONE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AS WELL.

My hair has been cut out and is balding and that is not the normal condition of my hair. Greasy and stinking and nasty smelling and shredded like they took a metal shredder through my hair--every day they get into my room, which is every day. I have spent YEARS fighting to keep them out.

And years of askuing for help, from every body possible and writing as the pigs want me writing to my death begging for help as no one ever does a damn thing but read and perhaps occassuonally do a little bit, perhaps--doubtful as I believe the situatuon only shifts from one extreme torrture to the next but they relieve me of deadly attacks such as heart palpitations from the tech to burnung and microsave attacks if I CONTINUOUSLY WRITE ABOUT THEIR UGLINESS, STUPDITY, IGNORANCE, HATE, RACISM they continue to get top awards and contracts.

I must write. But I truly want to stop and luive in peace WITHOUT THEM IN MY LIFE nowhere near them or anyone like them. But

I also want to live in a beautuful home, a beautiful garden, a beautiful neighborhood, beautiful happy people around me, not being stalked or terrorized, with money and prosperity just nice things


please, I am innocent this is murder out of complete racist orignis when will the United States stop funding these covert murder operations?  And actually perchance also STOP THESE TERRORISTS FROM DESTROYING THE COUNTRY. That means most of the citizens I have ever encountered un years of fighting to live in peace and having to move around the Unuted States and people in every city, town, and |State participating with full intention to assist in the murder or remain silent.

Right now it is night, and I am typing with very little lighting. The hackers are blocking keys, stopping me from pressing down on the caps keys which do not operate. The "i" key is blocked and a "u" prints out instead. I can feel the keys literally sticking as the u, which is next to the i key, pressed down. this is some malware that has recently been inserted into this otherwise completely new keyboard that should work like a soft and smooth very light touch keyboard. I must pound down and repeatedly backspace to correct insertions that are non-stop.

I can't do this any longer.

I have a projected date of November 3 until I write again about these subjects. I am fighting just to type the letter I and the caps don't work, the I is glued down with the U key and only U's turn up whenever I try to write any word with an I.

I want to stop this writing and pleading with callous murdering bigots to please stop these criminals and terrorist who are both teleporting me and also giving orders to the terrorists here in Phuket to literally maim me every single day, stop the functiooning of my toes, my fingers, my teeth are nearly falling out, i need surgery to correct thus gum damage. There are no more gums on my lower teeth they are cuttung away tissue until now there is nothing left. Nothing on the lower jaw, every day i tasted blood and tissue un my mouth as my teeth hurt from being cut into--for over one year now it's 1 1/2 years of this, every day a tiny slice now there is no more gum tissue. Thus is from asking that these pig ape whores in whorewood stop being awarded for hacking into my site and for teleporting and raping me and then being promtoed for it. I was told to "keep your big mouth shut" by writing about their crime and asking for justice. Every black and blonde female feminst participating--so called feminist--approves of this simply by continuung to attack me--they, all these women I have written of for years, obtained their most daring roles by stealing concepts FROM ME and leaving me to be murdered with no compensation no money whatsoever.

I must buy food on sale and I am attacked for doing so by the terrorist agents operating the cash registers. I am picked at from behind while I stand in lines as the people corrupting the purchases I must buy everything on sale, things are flicked on my clothing--objects like necklaces are stolen while I stand in line--from behind

the list never ends. They rip threads out of purses--If I have a leather purse or backpack or anything nice in leather they slash it nearly to shreds on the first day I waear it. They carry little razors which they afterwards conceal in their hands as they slash my leather jackets, purses while I pass in public spaces.

Etc etc the list is daily so this will never end..


How long will it take for America to actually not allow this kind of criminality to be honored by president after president, actor after actor, fascist bigot black nazis after nazi after white female "feminist" stealing ideas from my drugged up torttured and nearly murdered ranting continuously on and on about the sexism, racism

as they continue and contunue to steal idea after idea from me.

I can also get into more concepts that have been stolen from me but I am now fighting and fightringt juyst to type against hackers.

So far, over 10 yaers of writing and writing and years of writing on facebook and years of describing this, years of asking anyone and everyone to please defend me and years of none of this stopping despite years of askign and writing.

Will this change in 3 months if and when there is a new US president--who must have been promoted because he's a good "player" a "group" member who partucuipates by saying or doing nothing and wants a promotion--is this ever going to end?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...