Friday, July 31, 2020

MY FINGERS are being destroyed by daily insertions--for the last 8 years--of objects under cuticles.

Every single night. 8 years. The cuticles have receded due to blood lack. The nails are damged. The skin on my hands is very damaged from both non-stop cleaning and washing (the terrorists always poke tiny holes into any rubber gloves I buy, insert fungus into the gloves, put stunking fluids on any apron, they also smear fungus and mold on all sponges that I clean dishes with. 

But they are absolutely destroying two fingers, objects inserted so there are huge red, swollen areas where the skin and cuticles are deteriorated to the point that the area is completely withered and withdrawn from the nails. 

I need a safe h ome to live in, they are murdering me and severing my body slowly day-after day. No matter whether I remain "silent" or write about their disgusting stupd and sick endless attacks upon me

or I remain "silent" they increase the tortures but on other levels, so uf I react, they break and damage my body, and if I am silent about their non-stop attacks, they increase the more continuous attacks that are not so damaging but nevertheless, removing skin from my guns until there is nothing left after tying to break my jaw ans break out my bottom teeth, whuch they did after I landed on my jaw because they manipulated my steering wheel and brakes, as torture for writing on my private, no people allowed private facebook page that justice be done and this horrendous bigot blonde nazi american actor and his half-english hate nasty rape enabler wife, both of the smiling, laughuing for YEARS AND YEARS OF TORTURE and never ending awards for both of them every year on and on they ahve gone on and on since 2013--when the insertions began and they are increasing the damage now day after day my fingers are being utrterly destroyed. This same pair also had cats killed, part of my uterus severed and cut out, which fell out after I told that blonde american "actor" I wanted nothing to do with him or his wife--that was before I began calling them pigs and whores--or any other "silly" name derived from non-stop years of torture and volence foorm them as they laugh and get endless plastic surgery and awards and contracts and deals out of this--never ending.

my hair smeared with fungus, hair failling out so badly for years, on and on I have stopped brushing myhair it' salways stinking and greasy--the hair brush is sprayed with a horrific stinking flud that never washes out--thuis is spraye don my blankets and pillows routinesly as well

the list is so long my body is covered with scars--they have recently re-broken my left large toe after I gave one of the advice onhow to heal his body if he is poisoned--he gave zero thanks and I only thought that I would write a story about him and another fascist Nazi (the former is married to a fascist German "alternative" and I know this is true, I can tell by his demeanor and actions) I waas threatened and then the next day nearly killed again in another accident. the terrorist came into my room and puolled my already broken by another pig europig ape who stole hundreds of dollars from me when U moved into her house for 2 days--one night--and on and on, they broke my toe, (the two-day rental) then recently they put this already broken toe further out of the joint so the bone complettely sticks out of my feet to the point of nearly 30 degrees at an odd angle. I can barely use the toe. They are also cutting the webbing of this broken toe TO THE BONE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AS WELL.

My hair has been cut out and is balding and that is not the normal condition of my hair. Greasy and stinking and nasty smelling and shredded like they took a metal shredder through my hair--every day they get into my room, which is every day. I have spent YEARS fighting to keep them out.

And years of askuing for help, from every body possible and writing as the pigs want me writing to my death begging for help as no one ever does a damn thing but read and perhaps occassuonally do a little bit, perhaps--doubtful as I believe the situatuon only shifts from one extreme torrture to the next but they relieve me of deadly attacks such as heart palpitations from the tech to burnung and microsave attacks if I CONTINUOUSLY WRITE ABOUT THEIR UGLINESS, STUPDITY, IGNORANCE, HATE, RACISM they continue to get top awards and contracts.

I must write. But I truly want to stop and luive in peace WITHOUT THEM IN MY LIFE nowhere near them or anyone like them. But

I also want to live in a beautuful home, a beautiful garden, a beautiful neighborhood, beautiful happy people around me, not being stalked or terrorized, with money and prosperity just nice things


please, I am innocent this is murder out of complete racist orignis when will the United States stop funding these covert murder operations?  And actually perchance also STOP THESE TERRORISTS FROM DESTROYING THE COUNTRY. That means most of the citizens I have ever encountered un years of fighting to live in peace and having to move around the Unuted States and people in every city, town, and |State participating with full intention to assist in the murder or remain silent.

Right now it is night, and I am typing with very little lighting. The hackers are blocking keys, stopping me from pressing down on the caps keys which do not operate. The "i" key is blocked and a "u" prints out instead. I can feel the keys literally sticking as the u, which is next to the i key, pressed down. this is some malware that has recently been inserted into this otherwise completely new keyboard that should work like a soft and smooth very light touch keyboard. I must pound down and repeatedly backspace to correct insertions that are non-stop.

I can't do this any longer.

I have a projected date of November 3 until I write again about these subjects. I am fighting just to type the letter I and the caps don't work, the I is glued down with the U key and only U's turn up whenever I try to write any word with an I.

I want to stop this writing and pleading with callous murdering bigots to please stop these criminals and terrorist who are both teleporting me and also giving orders to the terrorists here in Phuket to literally maim me every single day, stop the functiooning of my toes, my fingers, my teeth are nearly falling out, i need surgery to correct thus gum damage. There are no more gums on my lower teeth they are cuttung away tissue until now there is nothing left. Nothing on the lower jaw, every day i tasted blood and tissue un my mouth as my teeth hurt from being cut into--for over one year now it's 1 1/2 years of this, every day a tiny slice now there is no more gum tissue. Thus is from asking that these pig ape whores in whorewood stop being awarded for hacking into my site and for teleporting and raping me and then being promtoed for it. I was told to "keep your big mouth shut" by writing about their crime and asking for justice. Every black and blonde female feminst participating--so called feminist--approves of this simply by continuung to attack me--they, all these women I have written of for years, obtained their most daring roles by stealing concepts FROM ME and leaving me to be murdered with no compensation no money whatsoever.

I must buy food on sale and I am attacked for doing so by the terrorist agents operating the cash registers. I am picked at from behind while I stand in lines as the people corrupting the purchases I must buy everything on sale, things are flicked on my clothing--objects like necklaces are stolen while I stand in line--from behind

the list never ends. They rip threads out of purses--If I have a leather purse or backpack or anything nice in leather they slash it nearly to shreds on the first day I waear it. They carry little razors which they afterwards conceal in their hands as they slash my leather jackets, purses while I pass in public spaces.

Etc etc the list is daily so this will never end..


How long will it take for America to actually not allow this kind of criminality to be honored by president after president, actor after actor, fascist bigot black nazis after nazi after white female "feminist" stealing ideas from my drugged up torttured and nearly murdered ranting continuously on and on about the sexism, racism

as they continue and contunue to steal idea after idea from me.

I can also get into more concepts that have been stolen from me but I am now fighting and fightringt juyst to type against hackers.

So far, over 10 yaers of writing and writing and years of writing on facebook and years of describing this, years of asking anyone and everyone to please defend me and years of none of this stopping despite years of askign and writing.

Will this change in 3 months if and when there is a new US president--who must have been promoted because he's a good "player" a "group" member who partucuipates by saying or doing nothing and wants a promotion--is this ever going to end?


No comments:

Post a Comment