Sunday, July 19, 2020

Make the terrorists return my one cat LA MOUX (Lamour), plus two, three, four, five cats I rescued who are now in the hands of a person with his wives who want a baby out of me. I also appreciate dogs, and I want the one I rescued back too--a white dog. Three or four or five cats are in a large WHITE HOUSE and my white dog and white cats plus outrageously beautiful LaMoux multicolored spectacle of cat splendor in my own WHITE HOUSE with a garden, no terrorists, happy fun people and animals in a happy location all mine. A white picture of bliss with a black border.


Terrorists are holding my cat(s) ransom until I procure a baby for their promotion and my...? Nine lives stolen by one alley cat dominator terrorist and his pussy-accomplices.

No comments:

Post a Comment