Monday, July 6, 2020

Media duplicity and threat of me responding on YouTube

First: I just spent over 10 minutes re-editing this post, as after I had written hackers deleted every period at the end of every sentence. They also added at least 4 spaces between every paragraph. While I tried to correct every mistake, they then blocked functions of the keyboard. This is a brand new remote keyboard I just bought last month.

-----------

I was diverted from expressing, on my last post, that I did not look up the YouTube video where I had posted a comment, which I obtained from a search regarding a movie I had watched, drugged up and "assuming" that someone out of an extremely remote country did not have access to my immediate stalking situation. I believe the video may have been a "plant" hack into my internet searches, put immediately upon my viewing of this movie, as was the latter search for information about these scoundrels who I really don't give any real concern about. The subject was fascinating. What this (Nazi, openly adamant Nazi fascist follower) expressed is that "Hollywood is crap, and don't watch their movies." That is a near verbatum expression of what I have written repeatedly and for a very long time, but also just wrote that within the last few months.
As I wrote, hackers can change date on the template of YouTube to make a video appear that it was posted whenever they want it to read.


It was a bait and I bit into the bait he used to lure me into an entrapment (my theory, you attackers will be keen to label this and me a paranoid schizophrenic episode of paranoia--but not, for people who understand stalking methods, if any will ever publicallly acknowledge the protocols but of course only the targets attempt to write, as I do, or make videos and then they are destroyed by the agencies aligned with the stalking and death squadron groups, politico and media all participate. (All and I mean it appears that "all" however I can't access alternative media or people unless they are sanctioned by this stalking terror global concern).


I also did not research his video because he's using extreme violence towards me for expressing a kind of schadenfreude at his stupid band "beef" murder power grab media hype movie which has a very fascinating theme.

If only I could write about it but the hacking makes wriiting impossible. The attacks on my nervous system make hand writing also nearly impossible. My hand shakes while I hand write and the poisons hardened into my back make the physical act of sitting and using my body to fight and struggle to hand write also makes it a very short-lived experience fraught with cramping of my hands and fatigue and brain attacks by the tech (but much worse while I sit iin front of the laptop).
I am surrounded by teams of Scandinavian stalkers since I wrote a post on his nasty fake video--all of them well overfed, huge athletic and pampered by the money they stole from the victims of the Holocaust, victims of European banking cartels sucking out loan relief packages from places like Thailand (as I recall, there was a huge economic crash here in Thailand back in 1999 or sometime in that time frame. The hacking and extreme slowdown of computer searches makes looking up this information a waste of time for my puropse here.

As I really can barely write at all due to the impediments of the hackers and physical blocks and brain-altering tech.

I am surrounded by people breaking my bones while I sleep if i respond to this pig ape out of Denmark and his English counterpart--two ugly old men I responded to because they hacked into my YouTube page recently and the English one lately wiith a plethora of his rotten bloated nasty face and fake alternative news commentary in interviews, held by the media conservatives who love this character for his duplicity and hype.

I am under threat and always nearly hit by trucks and cars while driving. Nearly hit nearly every five minutes, litterally.Now I am backkspacing so much and pounding down continuously I can't get anything else out. It's painful on my arm to pound with full strength
and wasting time writing about hacking as well
I am under deadlly threat if I resond to his ugly rotten face (both of these creepy men who put their crap on my YouTube recommended page on top of the screen, and induced by subliminal suggestion I click on and they attack me with deadly force so they can get their promotions and hope to get more infiltrated into H-wood (with full acceptance from all the fake news "liberals" participating in this scheme, which appears to be most of the most famous ones in the media, from my years of experiencing one of them after the next attacking and causing physical harm to me and then they all get new tv shows and movie starring roles.
I want to wriite on his page and express how the stalking intensified almost exponentially after I posted, so the readers can know that this fake is a fake
However, I will desist and for other reasons besides.. The harm to my body never stops but they have just put my foot into a huge deformity and that is dangerous for me.. i hope this ugly creep is killed in some accident immediately. That is my real response to this pig ape and his partner out of England, who also threatened me if I write about how fake he is--this rotten Johnny fake punk puke personality who please, don't let more of them infiltrate H-wood through this Brat Pit gang of psychos who are welcoming in every and any scumbag out of Europe to infilatrate H-wood to incorporate a fascist media conglomerate. It already is fully entrenched and in place and controlling the media and your perceptions. The technology also plays a part in controlling how you view and conceive of what is being put out by them. It's all so duplicitious.


I am still drugged, nightly attacked by these stalkers, and this post has a few hate rants derived from the drug/tech interface but I tried to control it. Discrediting of my personality is the driiving force of these attacks and yes, I did play into it once again. I leave it as is because part of me wants to express hate and expletive language.

No comments:

Post a Comment