Monday, July 6, 2020

Media duplicity and threat of me responding on YouTube

First: I just spent over 10 minutes re-editing this post, as after I had written hackers deleted every period at the end of every sentence. They also added at least 4 spaces between every paragraph. While I tried to correct every mistake, they then blocked functions of the keyboard. This is a brand new remote keyboard I just bought last month.

-----------

I was diverted from expressing, on my last post, that I did not look up the YouTube video where I had posted a comment, which I obtained from a search regarding a movie I had watched, drugged up and "assuming" that someone out of an extremely remote country did not have access to my immediate stalking situation. I believe the video may have been a "plant" hack into my internet searches, put immediately upon my viewing of this movie, as was the latter search for information about these scoundrels who I really don't give any real concern about. The subject was fascinating. What this (Nazi, openly adamant Nazi fascist follower) expressed is that "Hollywood is crap, and don't watch their movies." That is a near verbatum expression of what I have written repeatedly and for a very long time, but also just wrote that within the last few months.
As I wrote, hackers can change date on the template of YouTube to make a video appear that it was posted whenever they want it to read.


It was a bait and I bit into the bait he used to lure me into an entrapment (my theory, you attackers will be keen to label this and me a paranoid schizophrenic episode of paranoia--but not, for people who understand stalking methods, if any will ever publicallly acknowledge the protocols but of course only the targets attempt to write, as I do, or make videos and then they are destroyed by the agencies aligned with the stalking and death squadron groups, politico and media all participate. (All and I mean it appears that "all" however I can't access alternative media or people unless they are sanctioned by this stalking terror global concern).


I also did not research his video because he's using extreme violence towards me for expressing a kind of schadenfreude at his stupid band "beef" murder power grab media hype movie which has a very fascinating theme.

If only I could write about it but the hacking makes wriiting impossible. The attacks on my nervous system make hand writing also nearly impossible. My hand shakes while I hand write and the poisons hardened into my back make the physical act of sitting and using my body to fight and struggle to hand write also makes it a very short-lived experience fraught with cramping of my hands and fatigue and brain attacks by the tech (but much worse while I sit iin front of the laptop).
I am surrounded by teams of Scandinavian stalkers since I wrote a post on his nasty fake video--all of them well overfed, huge athletic and pampered by the money they stole from the victims of the Holocaust, victims of European banking cartels sucking out loan relief packages from places like Thailand (as I recall, there was a huge economic crash here in Thailand back in 1999 or sometime in that time frame. The hacking and extreme slowdown of computer searches makes looking up this information a waste of time for my puropse here.

As I really can barely write at all due to the impediments of the hackers and physical blocks and brain-altering tech.

I am surrounded by people breaking my bones while I sleep if i respond to this pig ape out of Denmark and his English counterpart--two ugly old men I responded to because they hacked into my YouTube page recently and the English one lately wiith a plethora of his rotten bloated nasty face and fake alternative news commentary in interviews, held by the media conservatives who love this character for his duplicity and hype.

I am under threat and always nearly hit by trucks and cars while driving. Nearly hit nearly every five minutes, litterally.Now I am backkspacing so much and pounding down continuously I can't get anything else out. It's painful on my arm to pound with full strength
and wasting time writing about hacking as well
I am under deadlly threat if I resond to his ugly rotten face (both of these creepy men who put their crap on my YouTube recommended page on top of the screen, and induced by subliminal suggestion I click on and they attack me with deadly force so they can get their promotions and hope to get more infiltrated into H-wood (with full acceptance from all the fake news "liberals" participating in this scheme, which appears to be most of the most famous ones in the media, from my years of experiencing one of them after the next attacking and causing physical harm to me and then they all get new tv shows and movie starring roles.
I want to wriite on his page and express how the stalking intensified almost exponentially after I posted, so the readers can know that this fake is a fake
However, I will desist and for other reasons besides.. The harm to my body never stops but they have just put my foot into a huge deformity and that is dangerous for me.. i hope this ugly creep is killed in some accident immediately. That is my real response to this pig ape and his partner out of England, who also threatened me if I write about how fake he is--this rotten Johnny fake punk puke personality who please, don't let more of them infiltrate H-wood through this Brat Pit gang of psychos who are welcoming in every and any scumbag out of Europe to infilatrate H-wood to incorporate a fascist media conglomerate. It already is fully entrenched and in place and controlling the media and your perceptions. The technology also plays a part in controlling how you view and conceive of what is being put out by them. It's all so duplicitious.


I am still drugged, nightly attacked by these stalkers, and this post has a few hate rants derived from the drug/tech interface but I tried to control it. Discrediting of my personality is the driiving force of these attacks and yes, I did play into it once again. I leave it as is because part of me wants to express hate and expletive language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...