Thursday, July 9, 2020

it amazes me how people are so reluctant to identify how deadly and racist and horrible and sexist this system death squad stalking system is.

I had to, for the fourth time, re-read my post and re-write what hackers had deleted, rewritten, obfuscated with insertions and deletions. I also can't think clearly due to attacks on my brain. I always must insert a comment on this as the discrediting tactics must be addressed each and every time I attempt to write. It's like swimming in a fog, trying to access my real thoughts, concentrate or "remember" ideas, words and concepts. Today, for eg., I forgot how to add two simple sums when shopping at an herbal outlet, where I have bought the same herbs for a few years. The store has a younger Thai male who hands me the herbs (now they have closed access to the shop, shoppers have to request what they need from the outside of the store (it's a hole-in-the-wall herbs shop, packed to the ceiling on all sides with boxes of herbs). I had to add 150 +180. I could only get as far as 200 and my brain was stuck on that sum. I handed him 200 baht and he smiled the ugly, evil smile that many stalkers have. Then what came out of my mouth was, "Sorry, I'm 'out of it' today"> I had absolutely no intention of apologizing or using those terms about myself. All was forced out of me by the technology and I could not get unstuck from a sum that I had, beforehand, told myself exactly the amount I would need. THAT IS HOW BAD THE MIND CONTROL IS. Okay..and the hacking has made the situation much worse. Some of the sentences above have been partially deleted at least 50 percent of each sentence was changed or deleted and then tied together by hackers. I always have to go back and spend time and rewrite, and then it's all rewritten after I attempt to correct anyway. But I try. I am writing these posts because I do not want to be silenced and I am keeping some record of this. I really have no way to send my information to anyone and perhaps in the future my accounts of the stalking will be used for benefit to the anti-stalking cause. It is inevitable that "one day" people will also rise up against this situation. It is a most racist system. With current events, it would seem that people would have already brought up this situation but the stalking and racism track remains wide open for all the black and white denizens to do nothing about the situation but continue to get promoted from within this very system entailing racist entanglement with "higher powers" of promotion in a most racist system (the stalking system is tandem with the spectrum of racism), I still cannot understand why no one is marching in the streets en masse protesting stalking death squads which are so inherently racist and bigoted. I have theories but it amazes me how people are so reluctant to identify how deadly and racist and horrible and sexist this system is.

I am adding this video of celebrity women being stalked. WHERE ARE THEY FOR ME AS VICTIM OF THE MEDIA STALKING TERROR RAPE PAC WHO ARE BEING PROMOTED FOR THEIR STALKING AND TORTURE GROUP ACTIVITIES AGAINST ME? How many people know about what is going on with the situation of me, and yet famous actors, celebrities make more public appearnces 'FIGHTING" against stalking and WHY DON'T THEY EVER FIGHT TO DEFEND ME OR MAKE MY SITUATION KNOWN PUBLICALLY?

I can't even watch the video because even if these women do not know what I am undergoing by their media entertrainment (misspelling intentional) leaders, even if they do not know...I simply at this point do not believe that many people in the entertrainment industry do not know and are not aware of this situation. The actors, singers latch onto a charitable cause and then latch onto the publicity of "fighting" against some evil but when it comes to actually going into a slightly dangerous area of actually doing anything about the sitation when there is no publicity or promotion involved for their image...

and, I am extending theories perhaps only a small coterie of the most famous actors in H-wood only know about my situation and perhaps that is all (highly doubtful).

I am very "high" from the mind control technology blasting my brain away....can't write any longer and I am bored wiith writing about this. Going off into the "why why why???" won't anyone ever do anything about this situation of me being attacked by famous actors and others and I remain fighting to clean up their filth, filghting stalkers surrounding me every single moment, fighting to stop home break-ins, writing about it into the 7th year of non-sttop writing about the H-wood actors and this situation with SO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE READING MY POSTS AND HACKING IN and me appearing "delusional" for writing about it! Ha ha, what a great joke it all is in every direction. Can't watch this video of wealthy singers trying to get fame for making compassion statements about fighting against "evil" and really not doing much to help others in the real gritty world of violence they rise above and view from a height of great protection (so it seems). They won't get their hands sullied with actually fighting for anything in reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment