Thursday, July 9, 2020

it amazes me how people are so reluctant to identify how deadly and racist and horrible and sexist this system death squad stalking system is.

I had to, for the fourth time, re-read my post and re-write what hackers had deleted, rewritten, obfuscated with insertions and deletions. I also can't think clearly due to attacks on my brain. I always must insert a comment on this as the discrediting tactics must be addressed each and every time I attempt to write. It's like swimming in a fog, trying to access my real thoughts, concentrate or "remember" ideas, words and concepts. Today, for eg., I forgot how to add two simple sums when shopping at an herbal outlet, where I have bought the same herbs for a few years. The store has a younger Thai male who hands me the herbs (now they have closed access to the shop, shoppers have to request what they need from the outside of the store (it's a hole-in-the-wall herbs shop, packed to the ceiling on all sides with boxes of herbs). I had to add 150 +180. I could only get as far as 200 and my brain was stuck on that sum. I handed him 200 baht and he smiled the ugly, evil smile that many stalkers have. Then what came out of my mouth was, "Sorry, I'm 'out of it' today"> I had absolutely no intention of apologizing or using those terms about myself. All was forced out of me by the technology and I could not get unstuck from a sum that I had, beforehand, told myself exactly the amount I would need. THAT IS HOW BAD THE MIND CONTROL IS. Okay..and the hacking has made the situation much worse. Some of the sentences above have been partially deleted at least 50 percent of each sentence was changed or deleted and then tied together by hackers. I always have to go back and spend time and rewrite, and then it's all rewritten after I attempt to correct anyway. But I try. I am writing these posts because I do not want to be silenced and I am keeping some record of this. I really have no way to send my information to anyone and perhaps in the future my accounts of the stalking will be used for benefit to the anti-stalking cause. It is inevitable that "one day" people will also rise up against this situation. It is a most racist system. With current events, it would seem that people would have already brought up this situation but the stalking and racism track remains wide open for all the black and white denizens to do nothing about the situation but continue to get promoted from within this very system entailing racist entanglement with "higher powers" of promotion in a most racist system (the stalking system is tandem with the spectrum of racism), I still cannot understand why no one is marching in the streets en masse protesting stalking death squads which are so inherently racist and bigoted. I have theories but it amazes me how people are so reluctant to identify how deadly and racist and horrible and sexist this system is.

I am adding this video of celebrity women being stalked. WHERE ARE THEY FOR ME AS VICTIM OF THE MEDIA STALKING TERROR RAPE PAC WHO ARE BEING PROMOTED FOR THEIR STALKING AND TORTURE GROUP ACTIVITIES AGAINST ME? How many people know about what is going on with the situation of me, and yet famous actors, celebrities make more public appearnces 'FIGHTING" against stalking and WHY DON'T THEY EVER FIGHT TO DEFEND ME OR MAKE MY SITUATION KNOWN PUBLICALLY?

I can't even watch the video because even if these women do not know what I am undergoing by their media entertrainment (misspelling intentional) leaders, even if they do not know...I simply at this point do not believe that many people in the entertrainment industry do not know and are not aware of this situation. The actors, singers latch onto a charitable cause and then latch onto the publicity of "fighting" against some evil but when it comes to actually going into a slightly dangerous area of actually doing anything about the sitation when there is no publicity or promotion involved for their image...

and, I am extending theories perhaps only a small coterie of the most famous actors in H-wood only know about my situation and perhaps that is all (highly doubtful).

I am very "high" from the mind control technology blasting my brain away....can't write any longer and I am bored wiith writing about this. Going off into the "why why why???" won't anyone ever do anything about this situation of me being attacked by famous actors and others and I remain fighting to clean up their filth, filghting stalkers surrounding me every single moment, fighting to stop home break-ins, writing about it into the 7th year of non-sttop writing about the H-wood actors and this situation with SO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE READING MY POSTS AND HACKING IN and me appearing "delusional" for writing about it! Ha ha, what a great joke it all is in every direction. Can't watch this video of wealthy singers trying to get fame for making compassion statements about fighting against "evil" and really not doing much to help others in the real gritty world of violence they rise above and view from a height of great protection (so it seems). They won't get their hands sullied with actually fighting for anything in reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...