Monday, July 27, 2020

On the passing of Olivia de Havilland: Two strong women and two "Queens" who are a drag: hush hush baby shut the f* up! Males bashing The female mystique unraveled for a brief moment in a revealing of the veil of placid composure.

I am sad for this woman who I do not know, but her movie HUSH HUSH SWEET CHARLOTTE was a recent view and I so admired her shift in personality in the sociopathic realm of exploitation. Always a drag queen icon, Bette Davis plays alongside the dual personality of Ms. Havilland (a drag queen iconic performance). Ms. de Havilland was portrayed as being nice, soft, swawnk, classy--but how she got to that position....here it is, undisguised and it's so hissing and hot and nasty but ferocious, unlike her public demeanor!


How some men love to be b*word queens! When it comes to telling women to shut the f-up they can drag out the play into a comedy.C'mon girl, SHUT THE F-UP! A male fantasy entertainment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pervasive, never-ending appearance and functionality immobilization, deterioration forced on my skin, hair, fingers toes how my face structure is now so marred I can't recognize myself any longer the destruction to the surface and appearance of my face is sunken and grey hair (dousing chemicals and poisons into my scalp to kill hair follicles, hair follicle removal and stress but endless hate, screaming at white nazi men and their nazi women and their endless teams of vicious yelling screaming laughing black and jewish and latino always screaming abuse at me with smiles and smirking delight-- as I scream unable to block thjem out from my sight because no matter what direction I turn, the duel physicality of prime body location and teleported sheer emphemeral body doubling so I can't look away I am in the process of walking and listening to music blasting in my ears regardless their intrusion into my brain, my cerebral cortex is overridden by this evil and sinister tech but it's evil and sinister because it' sin the hands of evil and sinister hate people put in positions of power, endlessly accruing more of their ilk into this endlessly ballooning structure. My entire body is scarred from decades of being sliced mutilated chemicals smeared on my skin while I cannot defend myself in deep, death-fighting sleep which is interrupted with violence, rape and abuse in deep sleep theta healing brainwve which this current hateful nazi who no one ever gets off me, if so only temporally he remains the partner of gavin newsom in his quest to become president and thus must abuse me to death to obtain his office.

 ...  (continued from above)...ISo far he is the only candidate people credit as being the top contender and his campaign began in earnest t...