Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hacker host (as in parasite), THIS POST APPLIES TO ALL I HAVE WRITTEN IN ANY FORMAT FOR YEARS AND YEARS, IT APPLIES UNTIL i GET SUPPORT FOR THE HACKING SO IT IS BLOCKED OR STOPPED.

As I fought, struggled to type the last few very skimpy posts, a few sentences was all I could muster (as I fight to type just this, I must backspace continuously due to double letters appearing, or triple when I press one key. I must pound harder and harder, as the algorithm decreases the lightness of the keys until I must eventually pound down with full strength of my fingers to get anything out).

As I wote earlier, words I tried to write were literally re-written while I was typing, instead of having to sift through what hackers rewrite after I post, which has bene the usual dynamic of me fighting to correct what is rewritte, made into a chaotic mess, jumbled with punctuation missing and deleted, paragraphs mostly deleted and sentences rewritten--to repeat the same idea but in different words

as I type now my fingers can' tmove to the keys, my brain is under so much attack it's "painful" in a dull sensation. My head feels slightly crushed inward, heavy, dizzy, lopsided and I can't fight to type and think and backspace and the flow of words stops almost abruptly after writing maybe three sentences.

All I can do is write what appears to be a kind of mismatched free-form verbal stream-of-consciousness and that is all I can do to pare down the thoughts into some form, which I should be able to write at length and the hacking, the manipulation of my brain/cortex/motor skills (my fingers won't move to keys I want to press. I find my fingers over-reaching constantly and hitting wrong keys, sometimes making the page split into code and page/or other hacks that make writing in any kind of streamlined coherency impossible.

I want to write stories, I need to type very quickly and get the ideas out. All I do is backspace and then sstruggle to pound down on keys that won't press any letters out unless I use almost the entire strength of my arm to pound my fingers down. My fingers won't move correctly, jumping and blocked from movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment