Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hacker host (as in parasite), THIS POST APPLIES TO ALL I HAVE WRITTEN IN ANY FORMAT FOR YEARS AND YEARS, IT APPLIES UNTIL i GET SUPPORT FOR THE HACKING SO IT IS BLOCKED OR STOPPED.

As I fought, struggled to type the last few very skimpy posts, a few sentences was all I could muster (as I fight to type just this, I must backspace continuously due to double letters appearing, or triple when I press one key. I must pound harder and harder, as the algorithm decreases the lightness of the keys until I must eventually pound down with full strength of my fingers to get anything out).

As I wote earlier, words I tried to write were literally re-written while I was typing, instead of having to sift through what hackers rewrite after I post, which has bene the usual dynamic of me fighting to correct what is rewritte, made into a chaotic mess, jumbled with punctuation missing and deleted, paragraphs mostly deleted and sentences rewritten--to repeat the same idea but in different words

as I type now my fingers can' tmove to the keys, my brain is under so much attack it's "painful" in a dull sensation. My head feels slightly crushed inward, heavy, dizzy, lopsided and I can't fight to type and think and backspace and the flow of words stops almost abruptly after writing maybe three sentences.

All I can do is write what appears to be a kind of mismatched free-form verbal stream-of-consciousness and that is all I can do to pare down the thoughts into some form, which I should be able to write at length and the hacking, the manipulation of my brain/cortex/motor skills (my fingers won't move to keys I want to press. I find my fingers over-reaching constantly and hitting wrong keys, sometimes making the page split into code and page/or other hacks that make writing in any kind of streamlined coherency impossible.

I want to write stories, I need to type very quickly and get the ideas out. All I do is backspace and then sstruggle to pound down on keys that won't press any letters out unless I use almost the entire strength of my arm to pound my fingers down. My fingers won't move correctly, jumping and blocked from movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOre torture and abuse foor the day---beginning the moment I woke up, now eating. Tears torture----tears brimming and my nasal passages liquid from the microchip implants forcing this---destruction to my skin ravaged, broken down, scarred and aged like sandpaper my skin texture under my eyes and around my eyes--in an attempt to create wrinkles, destruction premature aging and torture. Praying for their destruction in all ultimate 6 feet under please Gawd destroy them the pig depp family shitalina not-jolie dirty filth pig pitt the rump family of shit muck the sick crud and termini-gger arnold ugly sick dirty nazi who is a threat to the united states and sick stupid america keeps welcoming in it's own enemies from within. The lists of these people politicians included is so lengthy so just try to change the entire system for the most part. There needs to be term limits for celebrities like the politicians they become ossified dino sick and demented on power, psychopaths and sick loveless and searching for an endless spotlight. The one movie which has come out in years which is actually meaningful is The Substance and the lead star did not appear in the teleportation but probably was involved with this for her promotion at some level as her interviews had been hacked endlessly but not like most of the stupid sick leeches like this dirty filth from depp and his group. They are sick and ugly and dirty I suggest people try to find people who want to make America great not a grotesque nazi-occupied colonized vassal state (slave state this is what they are working towards).