Tuesday, July 28, 2020

ALERT: SERIOUS HACKING INSERTS AND MANIPULATION MAKING THIS BLOG INCOHERENT. REWRITTEN AND PARTIALLY DELETED FRAGMENTS OF SENTENCES become GLUED TOGETHER. PARTS DELETED. THE FORMAT IS COMPLETELY ALTERED WHICH i CANNOT DELETE OR CHANGE IN ANY OF THE LAYOUT OR ANY OTHER FORMAT PAGES.

 hackers have completely altered most of this blog and forced an ugly and hideous misrepresentation of what I have tried to create, which is inalterably fixed on the front page when you open this blog. Posts are so messed-up from hackers deleting parts of sentences and rewriting that it's unbearably incoherent.

EVEN THIS POST title has been hacked. 

While I write, most of the time except for when I can't type any longer because i believe the tech attacks may be aimed into my brain through my eyes. When I close my eyes i make less heistations and I can write much better. However, the hackers rearrange as I type!

the tiel however was something I wrote looking as I typed. I t was written gramattically well. Now it is in diaarray and makes little sense. i am going to leave it as is, and you reader can see how rearranged it is, and understand that whhen I wrote it the grammar made sense, it was not a jubmled seemingly chaotic fragment of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment