Sunday, July 19, 2020

TERRORIST REPORT Activity July 19, 2020.

The title above will be a recurring theme of this blog until there is law and justice provided to me from my government and the peoples of the world who will no longer tolerate bigot Nazis and their associate minorities and others (some would say Communists out of Russia and China, etc etc).

When people begin to defend me, then these blogs about terrorist activities will cease. Until then, as long as I can, I will write about the activities, more or less, (not every day, in other words). I do not wish to focus on these parasitic disgusting creeps for any second longer, but to relieve stress as I remain partially paralyzed due to poisoning, the attacks are non-stop in every conceivable form aimed at me by untold numbers of black, white, Jewish, Asian, global population terrorist creeps every place on the planet, non-stop day and night there are always at least 6 terrorists surrounding me to attack, block, destroy and aim portable torture weapons at my brain and body while I fight to speak, communicate and calculate so I can function in any capacity.

----------------

Before leaving this studio yesterday, I spent over 2 hours cleaning stinking clothing (every item I pulled out of my closet stinks from putrid substances sprayed into the closet by the mechanical arms which enter through the soft material that has hard wood backing, latchable and removable portions of the paneling that the tiny, almost less than a milimeter can pass through any space these arms continue to get through all the defenses I have pounded into laminated horrid fake wood paneling for more than 2 years. First I glued and taped items on all corners of the panels, and did everything I could think of. Years later, i.e. today, I remain having to screw in hooks so the mechanical arms cannot get through the spaces of the exterior doors of the cabinets which literally line one side of this fake, non-existant wall. The other side of the room has panels which are made of large laminated fake wood panels that jut out of the wall but are large and not flexible. These required at least 50 hooks into the wood which I had to pound in every day in an urgency I cannot describe to stop the destruction of my body and home any further. That was four months ago. I remain fighting the other side of the wall where the terrorists have also poured some substance on the laminate wood of the sink area and the fake laminated wood is literally peeling off where I had pounded/screwed hooks four times in one single area and the terrorists simply enter my room either while I am in a MK ULTRA "alter" comatose sleeping state (teleported to tortre and hate skits by the terrorists in Los Angeles and their home basis or theaters of operation). The terrorists, operating for the more wealthy who are vying for this contract outo n me to gain extreme power by forcing a baby out of me (as I have written in earlier posts, no doubt absolutely altered by the terrorist hackkers and theives entering my room when I leave to go shopping, which is all I can do socially and all  I have been doing socially for over 10 years due to recurrent poisoning, leaving me in absolutely bed-ridden, paralyzed states of inertia and non-stop druggiing and re-poisoning.

I spent over 2 hours yesterday spraying bleach on items, cleaning stinking filth sprayed on almostt everything. Only to return last night and then waking up to my hair once more smeared wiith brease adn stinking horrid nastty chemicals, the hair shafts absolutely damaged like straw in appearance. I had put layers of collegen and my haiir was silky, smooth, smelled flike perfume before going to bed. Another object had been inserted under my left-hand middle finger below the cuticle. Evey blankket, pillow and items I normally wear daily (I cannot open the cabinets to get clothing as I have had to pound in hooks on all the corners of all the cabinets which extend to the ceiling. I am in so much pain from the hard poisons literally ripping flesh and muscle and anything else in my internal body structure out ofmy body because the poisons are glued and cemented into my body, flesh and removing the poisons requires removing parts of my muscular and cellulra structure--every single day I am paralyzed in pain from this and have been for over 10 years.

Thus, more than 2 hours of cleaning and spraying all my pillows, which stink so badly I have to throw another one away. parts othe fabric of more pillows I just bought a few weeks ago are ripped, the pillows have been saturated repeatedly in stinking fluids and the objects I use for my normal everyday use are stinking and rotten smelling. All morning spraying cleaning fluid, bleach and putting items out in the sun, while the terrorists on both sides of the patio (my terrorist "neighbor" agents) and those above me, use mechanical arms from all directions to sever threads in all items, spray more stinking fluids and spray stains on my clothing while I am fighting to clean the stinking filth in the tiny studio.

this morning has been spent cleaning objects I spent hours cleaning just yesterday before leaving to go shopping.

I have not yet had time to venture into my closet to have to spray entire piles of clothing folded, but after the terrorists get through, the clothing is stinking, jumbled and in a messy array of balls of clothing I have never worn so stinking I must throw much away or clean endlessly, day after day. The mess is so disgusting and I spend so much time only cleaning this mess day after day that I cannot get any more physical strength, due to the poisons which make bending so unbearable---I cannot clean things like my bathroom. Every single day all I do is fight to not have to breathe in toxic poisons that are sprayed on  my blankets and pillows. The washing machine has been broken. The water pours in, the spin cycle has been absolutely remotely blocked (there  is nothing wrong with the machine). I have to remove sopping wet blankets, very heavy, and waiit for an entire 13 hours for the blankets to dry. If I leave the blankets out in the sun, the terrorists spray more water on the blankets so they never dry. That is only one example. There are no washers or dryers in this condominium. I am in too much pain to leave this room anyways so if there werre access to dryers I would not be able to leave this room. I also remain in this room to protect the food I have.

I am now exhausted from backspacing and fighting to type and I cannot fight any longer to attempt to type and pound down on keys and fight to get my fingers to moe to keys I want to press and see words completely deleted or altered once I finally try to see what damage teroris hackkers ahve done to my writing.

------------

10 min. later: after having gotten up and my brain not under the sway of technological blanketing.

I write these posts about the terrorist attacks for a few reasons. One of which is the attempt to garner any support or help from readers. Another reason is that holding this stress in while my brain is under attack (the terrorists also operate a kind of technological effectof altering my mood and nervous system so while i am cleaning my body is immersed in a "panic/rage" mode due to technological interference in my brain's otherwise much more placid levels. After years andyears of thiis same attackk, after waking and discovering a list of items to clean, se, throw away, accessing my body damaged, permanently disfigured, bnes broken (vertebrae shattered by people who brooke parts of my spine while i slept in this comatose sleeping state that people rape, disfigure and attack me continuously while i am defenselsless). Calling these attackers terrorists is no small label as terrorism it all that this groups should be labeled as. Unofrrtunately, it appears that my own government is applying terrrorist ingernational organizations upon me, as well as in the domestic sphere of the Nazi and their minority minion groups in the United Sattes. Thus, I write aw there is no relief or sanctuary anny place on the planet for  me to find any comfort, solace, protection or defense. In this most paralyzed and uulnerable state while my brain/body is blasted so my brainwaves are altered into a frenzied hate and rage and negative state, all  I can do to not ahve bottled up deadly toxins from this dstress destroy me is to at the very least, get it "out" by writing about it.

The reactions of the readrsr may vary frrom outright elation that their system is so routine and banal evil that all the victims of these terrorist atacks can do is almost helploessly try to find support systems, all infiltrated and mostly dangerously deadly for the targets who try to find support. Endless target posts proliferate theinternet, but most of the real and authetic ones are blocked by the terrorist organizations and the absolute fakes are allowed to pass through into themainsteeam internet search engines.

Thus, when I look for stalking groups on Facebook, I get lists of the actors' faces who have teleported me,. I get regurgitated ideas I have written of, put into glossy phiotoshop and professional but appearing as disgruntled citizen format (like amateur or beginnig but very slick almost media quality). j

I am now closing myeyes because I believe that perhaps some of the attacks go through myeyes. The hackkers are making a mess of my writing, and my fingers remain not able to hit the keys I want to press, but I feel a lighter effect of the attacks when I do this. I am not going to read this again and correct. Whatever mistakes remain, I always have to wriite that nonoe of the mistakes rae due to me (or not really, a few typos due to closing my eyes and not having to backspace continuously).

the reactios of the readers are first, absolute schadenfreude that I remain alone, as they remain aloof. Their system operates so well that no one oes much to support the targets except to silently bestow a few charitable acts of random, extremely random help and then they dissolve backk into the safe harborts of their domistic security, as they are all entrenched into this sysstem and feel no desire to alter it unless there is a mass movement, which they will never orginiate because all involved in this system believe they are safe and secure and have a future with this organization of terrorism. An oxymoronic concept if thhere ever was one. Perhaps. As a dissgruntled target of terrorism I do not believe that people involved in this group have much of a future when every peson who obtains this technology can't wait to terrorize, and innflict more and more torrture as their hormonal rush wanes, until they finally outright kill or torture the target to death like the orgasmic apex of their technological toy fun and games.

The other eraders will be glad that they are not targeted and will kindly do nothing. 

Those who do care about justice in this world will either have already beenkilled adn thus are not on this planet any longer, or have been so disenfranchized that they have no access to this information. The rest are infiltrators who maybe are silently collecting the data for some future presentation that they will use as their own idea. These also are a combination of the readers I mentioned aboe, the various types of collaborators with terrorism that are reading my posts.

===============

Again, getting up from this position in front of th elaptop and "remembering" the ideas i had wanted to write. In these posts I spend at least 30 percent of my writing time descirbing the hacking. The rest is literally blanketed out of my brain. i only remember waht I had originally wanted to say after I get away from the influence of the tech aimed into my brain, not just rtheough my eyes, derived froom the laptop and the other technolgies aimed at me from within this room and undoubtedly there is an arsenal from the rooms above, brelow and next dooor on both sides. 

The cabinets on the left-hand side of my room,wi th the huge extending cuboards covering the entire structure of what used to be a wall separating myroom from the next, now gone. The cupboards extend into the room at least three/four feetfrom what should have been teh wall. I have pounded and screwed hooks into all four corners of each panel inside these huge cupboards, which extend from floor to eiling. All four corner and the middle sections of all the panels (more than 30 of these panels just on the left side of the room). The terorist have cut through the wood, I believe 2with lasar cutting tools, to perfectly sver the area that i havve pounded the cup hooks into, and go through the wood that appears as the back of the wall area n, to insert the millimeter mechanical arms. I had wanted tow rite this and due to endlessly describing the hackking (sall an intentional mind control "trick" by the terrorist hackkers and mind control techies). That is what I surmise of this operation. AFter many years of fighting to stop these intrusion and yet another night has gone by and my body has been made more disfigured by these terorists. 

---------------------

Every time I separate a paragraph or part with these lines -------it means that I have left the computer and "remembered" what i had not been able to access froom the loss of memory due to the technogolgy. I can tell that there are many typos but I want to get this out.

My hair is sheared into various brooken, crooked segments by terrostis who have been damaging my hair for a few deaces, every day. i should have very beautiiful haiir and the terrosits have damaged it daily for years and yeras. Right now I canot war myhair down because it's balding in the backk,. Hair has geen cut from the back of my head for over 2 years on a nightly basis. I know this is correct as a version of this attack began when I had copious hair on my head. I began to use curlers because the hackkers had been cutting my hair into utgly, corooked configurations but I still had hair. i would curl my hair and wear it hanging down in a sort of unique styyle. Because I had any sort of hair style, the terrorist decided to make sure i could not even curl my ahir into any design. My hair is so thin and has remained so for over 2 years, with damage to the harir eveyr single day so it feels and looks like broken straw, like a straw mess on top of my head. The terorists make sure to swoosh their hair when I walk around in public. Usually the instigator of this action is a white Euro-p person , more often than not a female. The Thai minority minions then immittate the action with ugly grins as the terrorist Nazi out of Europ-land sauners off, as glib wiith the endless waves of impovierished wanna be's who configure around the poerpetrator terorists of thie organization with unlimited funding from ALL GOVERNMENTS on this planet.

I am unable to really think adn write. I can't follow a single oine of thought. I am not re-readiing any of this to corre ct the hacking. My fingers contiue to not move to kkeys I want to press. My brain is under so much attack this is all I can write for now. I have written enough for today abou twhat is horrible disfigurement of my external appearance--plus endless blemishes covering my body, buts and broken toes and etc that make it so I cannnot wear any skin exposed below my neckk without endles bblemishes appearing to the poubic. My toe has beenn borkken lately and is pointing directly innto my foot and the gball of the bone sticks out extremely nearly sixty degrees. The terorist sever the skin tissue to the bone between teh webbing fo the broken toe and the second bone--all done every night they breakk into my room, which means every single night for  years and years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment