Tuesday, July 7, 2020

How could I be more "polar opposite" to Prez D. Trump, I wonder?

I just heard him on a Democracy Now, YouTube Video. I mean our leader, Mr. Prez D. Sr., speak at a rally at Mt. Rushmore for this Independence holiday. Putting blame on the "fascist" radical "Left", he could not have expressed his accusation in a more opposite form than I have been writing for years about the genocidal often-labeled "Right-Wing" Nazi organization which I have personally witnessed infiltrating the United States with full positive reception of many of the "Right Wing" bigot Nazis of America. How Americans of this ilk cannot sense or understand the dangers therein, I do not know only that I obtained a much more full understanding of the Nazis when I moved and lived in Germany and learned the language and studied various books on the subject (including from Malcolm X) and then understood their infiltration tactics and then saw pattterns of exploitation and infiltration when I moved back to the United States. Particularly when I lived in Florida, and most telling, on South Beach which has become an almost fascist European-controlled colonized hate "Little Riviera". 

I have written extensively but always drugged up, ranting, with hacking errors and the block to my brain, about the people teleporting and attacking me who are in bed and in league with fascist Nazis who pose as "alternatives" and "care" about racism and make endless movies on the themes of rebelling against tyrannical authoritarian people or systems. I see, from my experiences, study and observation these people first using charm to infiltrate, money to buy out, and and using various subordinate groups (often stalking groups which also operate as agent provacateur) and now openly using terror tactics to overthrow the US culture from within (i.e. H-wood). The Boogaloo group is another such "alternative" "Right Wing" group, which openly states it's intentions but that was omitted in the above discussion.

I am not blaming Trump, but just stating that I have to laugh when I hear his speech because it's so 180 degrees from everything I been writing about.  It sounds like me but absolutely the opposite direction.

I also wrote recently on Facebook that the backlash against the Black Lives Matter protestors was inevitable. Trump says that the "Antifa" "Left" is responsible for the agent provacateur radicalisation of the terror attacks during these protests. I believe it was at least partially the responsibility of the "Far Right" Neo-Nazi terrorists (who are also blacks, whites, Jews, etc there really is no color division between who wants to get promoted and who claims they are fighting racism and being paid for their media stance).

How could I be more radically polar opposite than Trump when he blames the terrorist attacks and lootings and burnings on his campaign opponents?

3 minutes into vid, Trump speaks to rally about terrorism and blames his political opponents.

Having written all that: Trump does call the "Left" wing terrorists/agent provacateur "Nazis", which is where our points converge into one clarifying identifcation of blame for all the attacks. Are the terrorists Left-wing Nazis or are they Right-wing Nazis?


No comments:

Post a Comment