Tuesday, July 7, 2020

How could I be more "polar opposite" to Prez D. Trump, I wonder?

I just heard him on a Democracy Now, YouTube Video. I mean our leader, Mr. Prez D. Sr., speak at a rally at Mt. Rushmore for this Independence holiday. Putting blame on the "fascist" radical "Left", he could not have expressed his accusation in a more opposite form than I have been writing for years about the genocidal often-labeled "Right-Wing" Nazi organization which I have personally witnessed infiltrating the United States with full positive reception of many of the "Right Wing" bigot Nazis of America. How Americans of this ilk cannot sense or understand the dangers therein, I do not know only that I obtained a much more full understanding of the Nazis when I moved and lived in Germany and learned the language and studied various books on the subject (including from Malcolm X) and then understood their infiltration tactics and then saw pattterns of exploitation and infiltration when I moved back to the United States. Particularly when I lived in Florida, and most telling, on South Beach which has become an almost fascist European-controlled colonized hate "Little Riviera". 

I have written extensively but always drugged up, ranting, with hacking errors and the block to my brain, about the people teleporting and attacking me who are in bed and in league with fascist Nazis who pose as "alternatives" and "care" about racism and make endless movies on the themes of rebelling against tyrannical authoritarian people or systems. I see, from my experiences, study and observation these people first using charm to infiltrate, money to buy out, and and using various subordinate groups (often stalking groups which also operate as agent provacateur) and now openly using terror tactics to overthrow the US culture from within (i.e. H-wood). The Boogaloo group is another such "alternative" "Right Wing" group, which openly states it's intentions but that was omitted in the above discussion.

I am not blaming Trump, but just stating that I have to laugh when I hear his speech because it's so 180 degrees from everything I been writing about.  It sounds like me but absolutely the opposite direction.

I also wrote recently on Facebook that the backlash against the Black Lives Matter protestors was inevitable. Trump says that the "Antifa" "Left" is responsible for the agent provacateur radicalisation of the terror attacks during these protests. I believe it was at least partially the responsibility of the "Far Right" Neo-Nazi terrorists (who are also blacks, whites, Jews, etc there really is no color division between who wants to get promoted and who claims they are fighting racism and being paid for their media stance).

How could I be more radically polar opposite than Trump when he blames the terrorist attacks and lootings and burnings on his campaign opponents?

3 minutes into vid, Trump speaks to rally about terrorism and blames his political opponents.

Having written all that: Trump does call the "Left" wing terrorists/agent provacateur "Nazis", which is where our points converge into one clarifying identifcation of blame for all the attacks. Are the terrorists Left-wing Nazis or are they Right-wing Nazis?


No comments:

Post a Comment

This egregious unbelievable misuse of technology being so touted that long lines of politicians rush to abuse me or join in or observe---running for president is now a continuous throng of shit slime scumbags with flashy presentations of focus group wanna hear desperation increasing public frantic for any kind of representation good vibe jokes old boy scum and along with him the next governor whose partner in congress, slotkin, violently assaulted me while ugly old boy gavin waatched on now both running as partners mom and pop every person america running for president off the back of hitting punchinhg slapping having me gang raped as gavin has done as pelosi has been doing since at least this began in whorewood--ugly dirty gavin watching on waiting for his chance which happened because trump is so abusive and then he was given a talk to by trump in the same room and gavin hasn't stopped being a fascist dictator so violently ugly and racist dehumanizing racist with his nazi wife and the shit of whorewood handing him nazi green light all funding through rancid ugly arnold with his ties to the nazi gold pipeline. The immaturity and stupidity being paid for by arnold through the nazi regime--is willingly easily being obeyed by all the americans who are the most rotten and foul destroyers of all the principles of greatness that america is supposed to stand for--all quote the "founding fathers"" and then destroy every single concept under money danging in front of their dirty cocaine-stuffed snouts looking for more highs thrills and all that they can suck out from their positions of having access to every treasury bill and every distribution while condemning people like me that the money is not mine it's theirs as government. Dirty rancid gavin sneered at me that social security is not "your" money because its' a privilege to get disability only people who have sex with him and his frends get "entitled" to sub sub sub poverty disaaility after the same group had my spine fractured my spine coated in hard poisons and then refractured all along my spine and then my hips and spine put out of alignment for years ni the past decade after the fracturing after being labeled as chronic disability told by gavin that this is not your money and they can cut it off if I don't complyt with sex slavery. Having been put into an accident and then my spine fracrtued that same night (I was dancing that evening I was not fractured I woke up fractured and disabled and had to spend years fighting to not become completely paralyzted they forced a metal rod to come loose in my spine it's a very long story hacking to this keyborad has made typing impossible Imust stop. They are sick as hell they are traitors they are beyond incompetently sick and corrupt sleazy and all dirty stupid shit arnold has to do is hand them mansions for temporary stupid whore transactional exchange whereby every nazi sick fuck can infiltrate america through whorewood then paying off rotten rancid politicians with racist genocidal hegeomny pesonality structures its'' all they have as personalities, by the way.