Thursday, July 2, 2020

More injuries to my body last night

After YEARS of fighting to stop these mechanical arms from entering through every conceivable crack and tile in this tiny studio. Another object inserted under my left middle finger. Years of this goiing on and on. A huge red swelling and this is years of objects inserted under my middle fingers. Drugged from skin patches also inserted on my skin, as well as damaging chemicals to destroy my skin and hair always cut and shorn and greasy and dirty despite washing it (always cut while I'm sleeping, partially balding from the stalkers literally shearing my hair so it is thin and balding. They began doing this over three years ago. I had started to curl my hair and wear it in some bun on my head. Because it looked somewhat decent, they began cutting hair from the crown of my head. I also dyed my hair purples and pinks, and they damaged my hair so badly I had to stop all action on my hair. Cuts, bruises, insertions under my skin, blemishes forced by the chemicals they smear and bacteria and fungus inserted into hair, skin and orifices. They also keep cutting skin tissue away from my lower jawline. They forced an accident where I landed on my jaw two years ago. Every night they also sever skin tissue from the damaged jawline to induce great injury and weakness to my teeth, which they also made loose after I had this accident. This group causes accidents, and while I'm sleeping they induce greater injury which appears like a "natural" consequence  of the "accident" they created The accident in question was my brakes being remotely manipulated so they stopped operating and spun 180 degrees to the right, forcing me to land face-first because I had a heavy purse that I was wearing so it rested on the seat in front of me, and the weight pulled me directly downward as well as the steering wheel being spun and the brakes remotely blocked as a car drove into me froom the side of the road and just hit me while i was in the middle of traffic, in the middle of my lane with right-of-way. There were witnesses who collaborated my claim. This was after asking in my private Facebook page that pit the shit was stoppod from being endlessly rewarded with highest nominations and awards for participating directly in this rape and torture teleportation situation. Since he and his gang began using this tech, they have been winning awards every year since they first started. Before they were part of this torture "experiement" they were not winning and not even close. to winning anything.j

That began a year of more torture and the cutting of gum tissue. This sick and ugly rotten parasite also had part of my uteruse cut out, which came out while I was in the shower. He teleported me later so giddy and high and laughing with such hormonal erection thrill posturing --which he had after the other acts of violence, and always with full supporrt of Whorewood and always me alone with more and more torture inflicted upon me. His buddy Parasitino is the same bs and the gang of them is huge and enormous by now.

I just wish people would finally stop this unbelievable sick torture situation finally but I just write about it day after day and TWO US PRESIDENTS, THREE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEES, one House of Reprasentative personality, a host of whores out of WhoreHollywood with such ugliness it makes nasty Trump look like an angel or angle of sordid sorts--(his wives can't however be anything but nasty Nazis and maybe he uses them as fronts for his very extreme nastiness so I can "blame" their violence upon the wives while he's really the one directing their filthy and sick actions towards me. Suffice it to say that compared with the filth of Whorewood, Trump is benevolent and that is truly a huge irony.

I am so sick of being poisoned and drugged and asking president after president of the United States to please stop this crime against me.

It is apparant that the entire Congress and Executive branches of the US government are NEVER going to stop this MK ULTRA torture situation. Obviously my posts are restricted and "classified" and probably funded by the US Government (and according to conspiracy theorists, under "black ops" funding or what ever...I am not in the "know" about these things, I only repeat what I have heard on various portals of "alternative" information.

Whatever is funding this, my posts are not being put out into the public. I always live in places where the management and all staff and all neighbors are part of the stalking teams. Entire buildings can be emptied out and no one will ask questions or if they care, won't do any single thing to help me.

I am aware of this, but the stress is too great. I have injured my body so badly from pounding metal hooks into plastic cabinets to try to stop the stallkers--and yet gaps remain on the hinges and in the corners and everyything I have coovered up simply doesn't suffice against stalkers continuously going into my room and destroying what flimsy defenses I create. They just come in and pour stinking and toxic fungus and chemicals on my blankets, mattress, furniture, food in storage, last night they poured stinking fluids into my plant soil once again, and then they loosen the hooks with rope and pvc strings I have tied to all corners of the more than 30 panels on both sides of the walls. And I remain sick from poisoning inert and endlessly paralyzed from the poisoning.

I remain drugged into hysteria and writing about this sick situation endlessly year after year.

I can't write any comment on YouTube without a plethora of nasty comments by stalkers. I can't get any private emails unless they are from abusive and nasty stalkers who feign friendship or are agents lying and exploiting adn trying to do whatever they can to damage me so they can get promoted.

I can't go anywhere without  hundreds of people attacking me. This is even worse in America. Maybe social distancing might help victims of gang stalking.

None of you will ever do anything and yet I keep writing because they make me so ill I must release this stress they make me partially paralyzed and I remain a sitting duck for torture and murder attempts and violence that never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment