Thursday, July 2, 2020

More injuries to my body last night

After YEARS of fighting to stop these mechanical arms from entering through every conceivable crack and tile in this tiny studio. Another object inserted under my left middle finger. Years of this goiing on and on. A huge red swelling and this is years of objects inserted under my middle fingers. Drugged from skin patches also inserted on my skin, as well as damaging chemicals to destroy my skin and hair always cut and shorn and greasy and dirty despite washing it (always cut while I'm sleeping, partially balding from the stalkers literally shearing my hair so it is thin and balding. They began doing this over three years ago. I had started to curl my hair and wear it in some bun on my head. Because it looked somewhat decent, they began cutting hair from the crown of my head. I also dyed my hair purples and pinks, and they damaged my hair so badly I had to stop all action on my hair. Cuts, bruises, insertions under my skin, blemishes forced by the chemicals they smear and bacteria and fungus inserted into hair, skin and orifices. They also keep cutting skin tissue away from my lower jawline. They forced an accident where I landed on my jaw two years ago. Every night they also sever skin tissue from the damaged jawline to induce great injury and weakness to my teeth, which they also made loose after I had this accident. This group causes accidents, and while I'm sleeping they induce greater injury which appears like a "natural" consequence  of the "accident" they created The accident in question was my brakes being remotely manipulated so they stopped operating and spun 180 degrees to the right, forcing me to land face-first because I had a heavy purse that I was wearing so it rested on the seat in front of me, and the weight pulled me directly downward as well as the steering wheel being spun and the brakes remotely blocked as a car drove into me froom the side of the road and just hit me while i was in the middle of traffic, in the middle of my lane with right-of-way. There were witnesses who collaborated my claim. This was after asking in my private Facebook page that pit the shit was stoppod from being endlessly rewarded with highest nominations and awards for participating directly in this rape and torture teleportation situation. Since he and his gang began using this tech, they have been winning awards every year since they first started. Before they were part of this torture "experiement" they were not winning and not even close. to winning anything.j

That began a year of more torture and the cutting of gum tissue. This sick and ugly rotten parasite also had part of my uteruse cut out, which came out while I was in the shower. He teleported me later so giddy and high and laughing with such hormonal erection thrill posturing --which he had after the other acts of violence, and always with full supporrt of Whorewood and always me alone with more and more torture inflicted upon me. His buddy Parasitino is the same bs and the gang of them is huge and enormous by now.

I just wish people would finally stop this unbelievable sick torture situation finally but I just write about it day after day and TWO US PRESIDENTS, THREE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEES, one House of Reprasentative personality, a host of whores out of WhoreHollywood with such ugliness it makes nasty Trump look like an angel or angle of sordid sorts--(his wives can't however be anything but nasty Nazis and maybe he uses them as fronts for his very extreme nastiness so I can "blame" their violence upon the wives while he's really the one directing their filthy and sick actions towards me. Suffice it to say that compared with the filth of Whorewood, Trump is benevolent and that is truly a huge irony.

I am so sick of being poisoned and drugged and asking president after president of the United States to please stop this crime against me.

It is apparant that the entire Congress and Executive branches of the US government are NEVER going to stop this MK ULTRA torture situation. Obviously my posts are restricted and "classified" and probably funded by the US Government (and according to conspiracy theorists, under "black ops" funding or what ever...I am not in the "know" about these things, I only repeat what I have heard on various portals of "alternative" information.

Whatever is funding this, my posts are not being put out into the public. I always live in places where the management and all staff and all neighbors are part of the stalking teams. Entire buildings can be emptied out and no one will ask questions or if they care, won't do any single thing to help me.

I am aware of this, but the stress is too great. I have injured my body so badly from pounding metal hooks into plastic cabinets to try to stop the stallkers--and yet gaps remain on the hinges and in the corners and everyything I have coovered up simply doesn't suffice against stalkers continuously going into my room and destroying what flimsy defenses I create. They just come in and pour stinking and toxic fungus and chemicals on my blankets, mattress, furniture, food in storage, last night they poured stinking fluids into my plant soil once again, and then they loosen the hooks with rope and pvc strings I have tied to all corners of the more than 30 panels on both sides of the walls. And I remain sick from poisoning inert and endlessly paralyzed from the poisoning.

I remain drugged into hysteria and writing about this sick situation endlessly year after year.

I can't write any comment on YouTube without a plethora of nasty comments by stalkers. I can't get any private emails unless they are from abusive and nasty stalkers who feign friendship or are agents lying and exploiting adn trying to do whatever they can to damage me so they can get promoted.

I can't go anywhere without  hundreds of people attacking me. This is even worse in America. Maybe social distancing might help victims of gang stalking.

None of you will ever do anything and yet I keep writing because they make me so ill I must release this stress they make me partially paralyzed and I remain a sitting duck for torture and murder attempts and violence that never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...