Friday, July 31, 2020

What I "forgot" to write on the last post--the hacking makes typing nearly impossible. My brain is under severe attack by technology hindering expression.

I have spent over 7 years yelling, every single day, because the actors, writers, mafia con parasites, politicians, their wives and children--all fixated on obtaining mansions castles sex partners modeling contracts in Paris, Germany, Austria, London, etc they are absolute Europigapephiles--they marry the Europigs, they defend them just as the Thai slaves do in these cheaper gang stalking operations, here in Thailand. All of the terrorists get some free thing they really want. The level of payment  of course extends into millions of dollars for those who rape, thrust their genitals in my face, punch me in the face, threaten to murder me (repeatedly in most cases) watch on smiling and laughing as others rape, assualt, punch slap threaten--all get promoted into main roles in movies, new businesses

etc etc,I have done nothing but write about this for years. 

But for years I have fought to stop them from allowing Europigs into America. My YEARS of having lived in Europe as an MK ULTRA rape and brainwashing target, around Nazis in Germany (REAL Nazis, to emphasize that I am not merely using the word randomly because I just want to label people these things.)

I spoke, I entreated, I asked I fought I told them that America was and is being infiltrated by anti-American Europeans. I have witnessed this first-hand in Miami when I sold cigars at European-owned nightclubs and restaurants. I saw the "big players" and I understood the nuances and glances I became so accustomed to seeing in Germany, where the Germans had to disguise their Nazi aspirations behind warm gooey bs smiles. They can actually dilate their pupils so their eyes betoken warmth and honesty when they lie and try to commit as much theft and deception as possible. The ultimate goal is the take-over of America but destroying it first. Americans welcome them in and are part of this scheme.

The Americans I have been forced to be targeted around--aka my "friends" and neighbors--most and many of them sent for the express purpose of committing these crimes against me in this contract. But, they follow orders. Right now they are being instructed to not wear face masks during the Pandemic. They scream that it is a violation of their Rights. This is intended as part of the genocidal mass murder instruction passed-down by the Europigs who instruct these American Nazis on what to say, do, think, and how to behave like Nazis. It is a cascading effect. That is just one example (which I only can construe on, as I am not around these people, but I believe this is one example of a very dangerous self-inflicted death situatuon brought upon by the genocidal bioterrorist attack that is now engulfing, primarily, the United States.

I screamed at these people torturing me, these Europigphile wealthy wanna be fashionable obsessed with Parisian fashion week parasites attacking me, that these actors and models they embrace and allow to enter the country are deadly. If the people who are famous in the media but foreign are not guilty, as I seriously doubt, then their associates are part of the larger anti-American infiltrating crowd. I understand this mentality of infiltration I have heard snippets of seriously injurious hints of violence aimed at America by Germans--for years I heard it in the silences of my situation where the Nazis were very upfront about their intentions and openly said many deragatory things about America and how they hate the country but all want to buy property and live in LA and NYC and Miami and obtain the best properties there.

One of the Nazis told me, back in 1996, that some kind of huge action was being orchestrated against the United States. This Nazi, openly declairing himself to be so, told me, "You will see" what happens and that it will be "very big". The Wall Street Journal repoerted on the Saudi students living in Germany and their activiities around Germany prior to moving to the United States and obtaining flying licenses and then committing these acts of terror at the World Trade Center. Their roaming activities in Germany lead them from Hamburg, where they werre students, to the exact area that this Nazi lived in--not far from Ulm, between Stuttgart and Munich and into the "Schwabish Alps"--was the trajectory of their travels and pursuits where underground organizations/Nazi organizations, are now openly visible in their next decade of pro-Nazi pursuits: turning the "immigrant" tragedies into reason for Nazi sentiment in Germany and in America and of course the rest of the planet and Europigland. 

But back to Paradise slave tropical Thailand and it's Nazi culture therein: I have also seen the same trends from English, and French, and Italian here in Phuket, along with many other "Asian" cultures.

Thus, I am very aware of the situatuon and I have been fighting for years to stop further attacks upon America and the greater expansion of this Nazi vast conglomerate corporate entity, which of course funds terrorist actions--not the terrorist actions aimed at me personally per se but on a global level and internationally. They of course fund the private terrorist activities aimed at me personally that I write of endlessly. There is very little differnence between the international and my personal attack contract and it's protocols. It is the same organization. The Americans I have been writing of for years either want America to be destroyed so they can be part of the colonized huge take-over and assume power, when the structure of "Democracy" is finally toppled and a fascist regime takes over (it already did, under a few presidents prior to the current one).

And that is all the pounding down  on keys I can muster at this point, it is completely exhausting.

I have tried to warn them of welcoming in these overt Nazis into H-wood and into the country. They tortured me for my warnings. I told them that they want to destroy the country. At this point, they cannot connect the dots between what probably many people fear and are alarmed at what must or may be a bioterrorist attack situation. The US government certainly is reacting with haste on this subject by closing the Chinese consulates in Texas, and vice-versa in China with US Embassies or Consulates.

I find now that when I press the letter "i" the "u" appears as the keys litterly stick down after I press them!!! So bad is the hacking.

They TORTURED ME for fighting on this concept and what I know to be correct. I WAS TORTURED and I remain being tortured even when there is ample proof that something absolutely is amiss on a global scale in this pandemic situation. How odd that Germany has one of the best "records" of preventing the virus, and so does Nazi-controlled Thailand in this region. In Nazi Paradise, tourism major hub of SE Asia--stalker terror zone with Europigs acting like they really are when they attack me

but tortured for fighting actually LIKE A REAL PATRIOT to defend my country--to defend myself, to protect the Laws of justice and protection for human rights. TORTURED BY POLITICIANS AND A-LIST ACTORS for years for fithging in my defense and for fighting to stop what I knew and know is a Nazi take-over scheme. A Nazi take-over scheme involves MURDER ASSASSINATION GENOCIDE DESTRUCTION HOMELESSNESS IMMIGRATION THEFT and the like. But with all their tehcnological expertise, it involves catastrophic violence unprecendented. That is happening now, but the terrorist actors and politicians still cannot give me anyh break from this.

So I must fight to save my life and I implore now for the nth time for any compassionate human beings to please stop this crime against me and stop them from torturing me and stop this stalking terror organization from destroying the planet any further. They also kill animals and destroy natural habitats for their greedy, sleazy white male entrepreneurs and they are worhtless I am now digressing into a hate rant and it's time to stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...