Friday, July 31, 2020

What I "forgot" to write on the last post--the hacking makes typing nearly impossible. My brain is under severe attack by technology hindering expression.

I have spent over 7 years yelling, every single day, because the actors, writers, mafia con parasites, politicians, their wives and children--all fixated on obtaining mansions castles sex partners modeling contracts in Paris, Germany, Austria, London, etc they are absolute Europigapephiles--they marry the Europigs, they defend them just as the Thai slaves do in these cheaper gang stalking operations, here in Thailand. All of the terrorists get some free thing they really want. The level of payment  of course extends into millions of dollars for those who rape, thrust their genitals in my face, punch me in the face, threaten to murder me (repeatedly in most cases) watch on smiling and laughing as others rape, assualt, punch slap threaten--all get promoted into main roles in movies, new businesses

etc etc,I have done nothing but write about this for years. 

But for years I have fought to stop them from allowing Europigs into America. My YEARS of having lived in Europe as an MK ULTRA rape and brainwashing target, around Nazis in Germany (REAL Nazis, to emphasize that I am not merely using the word randomly because I just want to label people these things.)

I spoke, I entreated, I asked I fought I told them that America was and is being infiltrated by anti-American Europeans. I have witnessed this first-hand in Miami when I sold cigars at European-owned nightclubs and restaurants. I saw the "big players" and I understood the nuances and glances I became so accustomed to seeing in Germany, where the Germans had to disguise their Nazi aspirations behind warm gooey bs smiles. They can actually dilate their pupils so their eyes betoken warmth and honesty when they lie and try to commit as much theft and deception as possible. The ultimate goal is the take-over of America but destroying it first. Americans welcome them in and are part of this scheme.

The Americans I have been forced to be targeted around--aka my "friends" and neighbors--most and many of them sent for the express purpose of committing these crimes against me in this contract. But, they follow orders. Right now they are being instructed to not wear face masks during the Pandemic. They scream that it is a violation of their Rights. This is intended as part of the genocidal mass murder instruction passed-down by the Europigs who instruct these American Nazis on what to say, do, think, and how to behave like Nazis. It is a cascading effect. That is just one example (which I only can construe on, as I am not around these people, but I believe this is one example of a very dangerous self-inflicted death situatuon brought upon by the genocidal bioterrorist attack that is now engulfing, primarily, the United States.

I screamed at these people torturing me, these Europigphile wealthy wanna be fashionable obsessed with Parisian fashion week parasites attacking me, that these actors and models they embrace and allow to enter the country are deadly. If the people who are famous in the media but foreign are not guilty, as I seriously doubt, then their associates are part of the larger anti-American infiltrating crowd. I understand this mentality of infiltration I have heard snippets of seriously injurious hints of violence aimed at America by Germans--for years I heard it in the silences of my situation where the Nazis were very upfront about their intentions and openly said many deragatory things about America and how they hate the country but all want to buy property and live in LA and NYC and Miami and obtain the best properties there.

One of the Nazis told me, back in 1996, that some kind of huge action was being orchestrated against the United States. This Nazi, openly declairing himself to be so, told me, "You will see" what happens and that it will be "very big". The Wall Street Journal repoerted on the Saudi students living in Germany and their activiities around Germany prior to moving to the United States and obtaining flying licenses and then committing these acts of terror at the World Trade Center. Their roaming activities in Germany lead them from Hamburg, where they werre students, to the exact area that this Nazi lived in--not far from Ulm, between Stuttgart and Munich and into the "Schwabish Alps"--was the trajectory of their travels and pursuits where underground organizations/Nazi organizations, are now openly visible in their next decade of pro-Nazi pursuits: turning the "immigrant" tragedies into reason for Nazi sentiment in Germany and in America and of course the rest of the planet and Europigland. 

But back to Paradise slave tropical Thailand and it's Nazi culture therein: I have also seen the same trends from English, and French, and Italian here in Phuket, along with many other "Asian" cultures.

Thus, I am very aware of the situatuon and I have been fighting for years to stop further attacks upon America and the greater expansion of this Nazi vast conglomerate corporate entity, which of course funds terrorist actions--not the terrorist actions aimed at me personally per se but on a global level and internationally. They of course fund the private terrorist activities aimed at me personally that I write of endlessly. There is very little differnence between the international and my personal attack contract and it's protocols. It is the same organization. The Americans I have been writing of for years either want America to be destroyed so they can be part of the colonized huge take-over and assume power, when the structure of "Democracy" is finally toppled and a fascist regime takes over (it already did, under a few presidents prior to the current one).

And that is all the pounding down  on keys I can muster at this point, it is completely exhausting.

I have tried to warn them of welcoming in these overt Nazis into H-wood and into the country. They tortured me for my warnings. I told them that they want to destroy the country. At this point, they cannot connect the dots between what probably many people fear and are alarmed at what must or may be a bioterrorist attack situation. The US government certainly is reacting with haste on this subject by closing the Chinese consulates in Texas, and vice-versa in China with US Embassies or Consulates.

I find now that when I press the letter "i" the "u" appears as the keys litterly stick down after I press them!!! So bad is the hacking.

They TORTURED ME for fighting on this concept and what I know to be correct. I WAS TORTURED and I remain being tortured even when there is ample proof that something absolutely is amiss on a global scale in this pandemic situation. How odd that Germany has one of the best "records" of preventing the virus, and so does Nazi-controlled Thailand in this region. In Nazi Paradise, tourism major hub of SE Asia--stalker terror zone with Europigs acting like they really are when they attack me

but tortured for fighting actually LIKE A REAL PATRIOT to defend my country--to defend myself, to protect the Laws of justice and protection for human rights. TORTURED BY POLITICIANS AND A-LIST ACTORS for years for fithging in my defense and for fighting to stop what I knew and know is a Nazi take-over scheme. A Nazi take-over scheme involves MURDER ASSASSINATION GENOCIDE DESTRUCTION HOMELESSNESS IMMIGRATION THEFT and the like. But with all their tehcnological expertise, it involves catastrophic violence unprecendented. That is happening now, but the terrorist actors and politicians still cannot give me anyh break from this.

So I must fight to save my life and I implore now for the nth time for any compassionate human beings to please stop this crime against me and stop them from torturing me and stop this stalking terror organization from destroying the planet any further. They also kill animals and destroy natural habitats for their greedy, sleazy white male entrepreneurs and they are worhtless I am now digressing into a hate rant and it's time to stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment