Thursday, July 9, 2020

Anticipating but not elated about waves of stinking, foul tourists flying into Phuket once again. Yuck to the Nth degree.

Waves of toxic tourists due to arrive in Thailand--once again.
**All typos and grammatical errors are due to hacking.. As of this moment, the few paragraphs, barely able to type out and conceive due to the multipronged attack/hacking system on my keyboard and also on my brain---this is correctly typed as of now.

when I post hackers insert and this will come out with many mistakes. **The last partially-dredged out sentence WAS ALREADY hacked before I had a chance to post. They hack while I am writing the rest of the paragraphs! Ha, what a lark for them. I am not going to correct the errors because in my life, today, and all days I want to do something else like enjoy life and not concentrate, as this group wants me to do, exclusively and mostly on "them" and their foul and disgusting actions of sabotague and attack. I put this in today because I wish someone would stop the influx of more disgusting Nazi tourists into Phuket, destroying the pristine unpolluted uninfected Island. Also their psychic stench is putridity: it's been so wonderful not to have thousands of nasty and foul Europ's per month stalking me, on their nasty endless paid-for vacations. For the last few months since the Island closed off it's borders, there has been a reduction of stalkers: (for now I see that hackers already deleted nearly half of this paragraph which I am re-writing non-stop, they deleted nearly the entire content and left it in tatters and it makes no sense. As I tried to write, instead of THOUSANDS of Europ stalkers per month, it's been relatively calm with a few hundred per month, of course the vacuum has been met by the mostly unemployed Thais who have not left the island out-of-work and unemployed. Now employed and busily stalking me as the economy is supposed to be lax due to the pandemic. Prices remain as high as ever. Formerly, with the tourist seasons, the stalking has been a few thousand people attacking me the few times I venture forth from my room per month, and now the numbers of stalkers ranges in the hundreds of Thais with a handful of Whites who have been either stuck here due to border closures, or those who actually live here out of The Western countries (mostly Euro-p-land).
000000 Anticipating but not elated about waves of stench flying into Phuket once again.
(If you don't appreciate my opinion, stop hacking into my system and fly away to your nasty life elsewhere. Join your friends in Europ-land and get out of my Facebook page, unwelcome hackers).
As of news delivered by The Phuket News radio yesterday, day #45 with no reports of new Corona Virus infections in Phuket. I am unsure of the rest of Thailand infections. I am scared when borders are opened to foreign tourists. Thailand is proposing a financial stimulus campaign making Thailand a "medical hub" for tourism boost. A lot of nightlife workers rely on tourism and sex tourism to earn a living.
This is not going to be a boon for Thailand or Phuket. I also abhor the Euro-p tourists as it seems that 99% of them are disgusting and vile stalkers/Nazis. It's been so nice with only non-stop stalking from locals as opposed to tourists fresh from their suppressed "Democratic" countries and Church sanctimonious posturing. All hate spews out when these tourists go on vacation, the psychic virus of hate and the literal pandemic virus, a surge in both if and when tourism resumes. Infections are going to increase once more in Phuket.
Phuket is one of the safest places on the planet at this time. I so do not want more of the infected and nasty tourists to pollute this environment any longer with their hate and psychic filth and virus bodies and perversions and expectations of being served by "slaves".


The posture of this wanker indicates authoritarian expectation of service industry cheap, nearly free, all possible. Hordes of nasty ugly men like this coming for their sex vacations out of their nasty countries where they make jokes about the Thai girls and rush off on their endless paid vacations to exploit, splurge from money obtained by nefarious genocidal practices that has gone on and on for decades (centuries, aeons). Disgusting attitudes, as gang stalkers they are foul. The younger children of these ugly men and also their nefarious ugly wives are as nasty, vile and violent. The only difference is level of collagen and gravity on the flesh and money in the bank. Do not mistake women from Western countries as anything resembling compassionate feminity when it comes to their men destroying the lives of other women (in a racist sense). Yuck, please keep them out Tourist Authority of Thailand. Your main source of revinue, tourism, in whatever guise it appears (medical or sex tourism) is foul and vile.




No comments:

Post a Comment