Thursday, July 9, 2020

Anticipating but not elated about waves of stinking, foul tourists flying into Phuket once again. Yuck to the Nth degree.

Waves of toxic tourists due to arrive in Thailand--once again.
**All typos and grammatical errors are due to hacking.. As of this moment, the few paragraphs, barely able to type out and conceive due to the multipronged attack/hacking system on my keyboard and also on my brain---this is correctly typed as of now.

when I post hackers insert and this will come out with many mistakes. **The last partially-dredged out sentence WAS ALREADY hacked before I had a chance to post. They hack while I am writing the rest of the paragraphs! Ha, what a lark for them. I am not going to correct the errors because in my life, today, and all days I want to do something else like enjoy life and not concentrate, as this group wants me to do, exclusively and mostly on "them" and their foul and disgusting actions of sabotague and attack. I put this in today because I wish someone would stop the influx of more disgusting Nazi tourists into Phuket, destroying the pristine unpolluted uninfected Island. Also their psychic stench is putridity: it's been so wonderful not to have thousands of nasty and foul Europ's per month stalking me, on their nasty endless paid-for vacations. For the last few months since the Island closed off it's borders, there has been a reduction of stalkers: (for now I see that hackers already deleted nearly half of this paragraph which I am re-writing non-stop, they deleted nearly the entire content and left it in tatters and it makes no sense. As I tried to write, instead of THOUSANDS of Europ stalkers per month, it's been relatively calm with a few hundred per month, of course the vacuum has been met by the mostly unemployed Thais who have not left the island out-of-work and unemployed. Now employed and busily stalking me as the economy is supposed to be lax due to the pandemic. Prices remain as high as ever. Formerly, with the tourist seasons, the stalking has been a few thousand people attacking me the few times I venture forth from my room per month, and now the numbers of stalkers ranges in the hundreds of Thais with a handful of Whites who have been either stuck here due to border closures, or those who actually live here out of The Western countries (mostly Euro-p-land).
000000 Anticipating but not elated about waves of stench flying into Phuket once again.
(If you don't appreciate my opinion, stop hacking into my system and fly away to your nasty life elsewhere. Join your friends in Europ-land and get out of my Facebook page, unwelcome hackers).
As of news delivered by The Phuket News radio yesterday, day #45 with no reports of new Corona Virus infections in Phuket. I am unsure of the rest of Thailand infections. I am scared when borders are opened to foreign tourists. Thailand is proposing a financial stimulus campaign making Thailand a "medical hub" for tourism boost. A lot of nightlife workers rely on tourism and sex tourism to earn a living.
This is not going to be a boon for Thailand or Phuket. I also abhor the Euro-p tourists as it seems that 99% of them are disgusting and vile stalkers/Nazis. It's been so nice with only non-stop stalking from locals as opposed to tourists fresh from their suppressed "Democratic" countries and Church sanctimonious posturing. All hate spews out when these tourists go on vacation, the psychic virus of hate and the literal pandemic virus, a surge in both if and when tourism resumes. Infections are going to increase once more in Phuket.
Phuket is one of the safest places on the planet at this time. I so do not want more of the infected and nasty tourists to pollute this environment any longer with their hate and psychic filth and virus bodies and perversions and expectations of being served by "slaves".


The posture of this wanker indicates authoritarian expectation of service industry cheap, nearly free, all possible. Hordes of nasty ugly men like this coming for their sex vacations out of their nasty countries where they make jokes about the Thai girls and rush off on their endless paid vacations to exploit, splurge from money obtained by nefarious genocidal practices that has gone on and on for decades (centuries, aeons). Disgusting attitudes, as gang stalkers they are foul. The younger children of these ugly men and also their nefarious ugly wives are as nasty, vile and violent. The only difference is level of collagen and gravity on the flesh and money in the bank. Do not mistake women from Western countries as anything resembling compassionate feminity when it comes to their men destroying the lives of other women (in a racist sense). Yuck, please keep them out Tourist Authority of Thailand. Your main source of revinue, tourism, in whatever guise it appears (medical or sex tourism) is foul and vile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...