Wednesday, July 15, 2020

'Come and See' Belarus. When it comes to violence, nothing says more than visual footage. In the US, the equivalent is voters waiting for over 5 hours in July heat to attempt to vote in disarray organization thwarting voting "rights".

GENEVA (1 July 2020) – UN experts today demanded that Belarus refrains from violence against peaceful protesters ahead of 9 August presidential elections. They urged the Government to abandon its policy of arbitrary arrests, violence and intimidation against civil society activists.
The independent experts said that since 18 June alone, at least 200 political activists, human rights defenders, journalists, bloggers and other members of civil society have been arrested during peaceful demonstrations across the country. The protests aimed at showing solidarity with nearly 500 other activists detained since May while exercising their right to give and gather signatures for nominating presidential candidates.
“We strongly condemn the Government’s continuous policy of mass arrests of members of the civil society who are peacefully exercising their fundamental rights,” the experts said. “We firmly condemn policies and actions that restrict Belarusians’ right to freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of opinion and expression.”
The latest protests followed the arrest on 18 June of the country’s main opposition candidate, Viktor Babaryko, under investigation for alleged financial crimes.
It was reported to the experts that unidentified men in plain clothes began to arbitrarily arrest journalists and passers-by in several towns of Belarus, while anti-riot police used excessive force against peaceful protesters. Many of those detained were beaten, intimidated, ill-treated and either received fines or sentences of up to 15 days of administrative detention on charges of violating the procedure for holding mass events."UN experts demand end to crackdown on protesters in Belarus ahead of elections"





COME AND SEE (1978) film depicting Nazi occupation of Belarus, and genocide of local peasant population. I associate this film with: The current zeitgeist post genocide technological death squad activity I am now fighting to have exposed and stopped before it reaches a stage of overt murder-in-the-streets not just by authoritarian sources like the police, but by disgruntled "civilians" who really form these death squads which I am confronted with in ggang stalking murder operations on a non-stop 24 hour basis.

The film is an unapolagetic spiraling descent into what people really are capable of if and when given the opportunity to loot, torture, rape and murder en masse in genocides and mass murder operations.

The film depicts what appears grainy and almost black-and-white, as if in a former epoch, dissasociating the viewer from the lush color schemata of current murders in the streets easily viewed from digitalized sources and mobile phones catching police murdering innocent civilians or shooting into peaceful protestors.

The current zeitgeist post Nazi subverted infiltration of all governments, in their world domination scheme (with great assistance from gang stalking organizations, technologies aimed at brainwashing/Hollywoodizing and subliminal mind control operations on huge segments of populations:  after "culling"/covertly murdering the WORLD population against restitance in "peace-time" operations of covert assassination (using mind control, poisoning, drugging, accidents, "handlers" murdering their mind controlled puppets in the peace of domesticity). Here is what awaits America if this situation is not controlled and stopped ABRUPTLY NOW, NOW, DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER remaining silent and watching "other people" get tortured to death (i.e., me).

Here is: Another case of Stockholm Syndrome where victim is infiltrated and turns into perpetrator. This is why I fiight against infiltration of the United States by "entertainers" out of Miami and Los Diablos, California,who are being pushed by fascist, Nazi actors out of the now covert fascist, Nazi States of the EU and of the Eastern former Communist Bloc countries (don't forget billionaire genocidal heist whores in Cannes with bling-bling opportunity beckoning grants upon all the puppets out of Whorewood, California.

All this video depicts is what lies underneath the kissing of cheeks, gratuities for collaborators, wonderful fashion events in Paris and London and Milan (and then New York and Los Angeles and Miami). The film, "Come and See" was written/directed by Stalingrad-born Elem Klimov, a man who first-hand observed facets of the war that lead him to create a film like Come and See. More than 600 villages in Belarus were razed by Nazis, who conducted full-scale genocide against defenseless peasants by burning them alive in flimsy wooden buildings, or mass shootings (after other war-time atrocities like rape, theft, etc). The film shows, in this respect, how villagers are rounded-up after politely welcoming the Nazis into their village, terrified but anxiously trying to appease their destroyers. With glee, the Nazis feign alliegance only in that they are going to put the villagers into one location for processing. They laugh and have a sort of parade with the villagers and put the entire population of a village into a wooden Church and all are then burnt alive. Germans laughing and clapping as the people they have tricked into obediantly being confined into one small building are burned alive. Cheers and laughter and applause from the German soldiers. Not a theatrical device but based on the reality of first-hand testimony from survivors and resistance members.





Kilmov: "Our first script title was, 'Kill Hitler'": On the making of film, Come and See.  Taped interview with (born in Russia) Belarussian writer/director Elem Kilmov. 



Kilmov: "I had to omit the name Hitler for the title. I did not mean specifically to kill Hitler, but the entire movement that created Hitler. I was asked to change the title....I asked my brother to leaf through the New Testament to find another title....from The Book of Saint John The Divine. '...the lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the four beasts saying, 'Come and See'."

A history of post Stalinist oppression of film and the arts in Russia (and infiltrating RIGTHT NOW INTO THE UNITED STATES via these foreign infiltrator Nazi agents I have written of and those who are silently behind the scenes organizing these brainwashing activiities of promotion for operating torture/rape and covert murder activities with teleportation, information extraction, slow murder from gang stalking terror operations.


when I write "stalkers" I am referring to white Europeans who stalked me in abstentia for/by proxy for/the Italian mafia Nazi who I wrote of a few days ago. I have written his name and I don't want him to be promoted more for his Nazi/fascist antics which have won him venues on South Beach and all support financially, awards by "Haute" magazine, which other celebrities who have tortured me also have won top "party planner" or (what ever...) awards for their mimicking of haute fashion out of Europe. Most of them follow the fascist, Nazi fashion template none I have ever seen are original or have actually created anything new themselves. 

Besides all that, this man I call "sickola Scumbo" (not an immature assessment) was the "handler" alongside the English man who has stolen, poisoned, put a movie out with absolutely visible anti-Semitic, Anti-American, hugely MISOGYNIST themes that cannot be denied--a blueprint for taking over the American art scene (now in Whorewood) and....

it's a quiet massive take-over, erupting in street protests with a few celebrities catching the wave of protest that they never could instigate personally due to extreme STATE OPPRESSION AND  NAZI/MAFIA MURDER INTERVENTION threat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...