Saturday, July 11, 2020

Do not blame me for the hysterical posts. The Video below offers the typical blame game offense against targets.

PLus I am detoxifying from poisons glued into my body, solidified, every single day a little bit comes out, with resonant poisons coming into my bloodstream. Sick and nausious every day, also drugged up from the detox poison/drug mix, which has putrified after a few decades of being stuck inside my body. I am at the stage where pieces are breaking off daily (there is so much embedded into my body, nine years sounds like some hyperbolic exaggeration but compacted from daily poisoning all my life--)
the reintroduction of poisoning and drugging, along with more and more and more attacks daily for years and years witihout a singly, not one day of it ending, not one single person approaching me with any support none, whatsoever, worldwiide not one single human being. All loving, fun animals killed or stolen or taken away. Non-stop attacks on one form or another. In the mornings, when the poisoning is "fresh" from the break-ins the night before, the attacks are non-stop until I begin to write asking, in this sick and sickening Facebook forum, for the exploiters to stop the tortures. The strategy has worked like this for years and years: they reduce the tortures I write of and either in a few hours or sooner, new attacks (by now it's a cyclical non-stop recurrance of one after the next attack, all has been done before--) and, it goes on and on and gets worse and worse until I have to react and write to try to get the next torrure to be stopped, understanding what is happening but unable to stop from 1: poisoning every day via the break-ins I am not able to stop, in a tiny studio/microstudio more than 2 years of trying and the stalkers also can "read" my thoughts, so they can maneuver around my understanding of how they are breaking in and circumvent and trick and fool me into believing I have finally succeeded. This wastes a lot of time in discovery process and then re-evaluation of how they might be getting in. They also attack my body and put my spine out of alignment every day, so I can't move most of the time and that alone has taken up months or even years of my time in being able to physically fight these attacks.
Then I become discredited with the reactions that are forced upon me, out of me
I write this to try to salvage my personal domain.
I am going to try to write exclusively on my blog.
I also ventured into free streaming mainstream movie sites. One of the sites is part of some movie media industry website. On the "news" section, three of the actors/writers who have raped, via teleportation, and attacked me, stolen ideas and concepts and then turned them into their racist and sexist propaganda "anti-racist, anti-sexist" movie fodder images of them. One looking frumpy and with a huge nasty smile for the camera. NOT a photo-op but a personalized photo. He's been allowed at least three more movies in a row for the coming season. He has recently teleported me and began a didactic lecture on how "justice" really operates. I interrupted him because I could not hear his sexist, racist excuses for his racist mentality and bigoted bias forced upon me, as I have wanted to be a writer and this writer, like all the men and their women who attack me, are aware of, are glib and glad that I am stifled to the point of death to stop me from having any career, a body that is beautiful, to have a home, to have a chance to even TYPE without hacking continuously blocking all access to writing in any form without mistakes and blanking of my brain so I can't think.These actors, upon cue act Like I am one of their worst enemies, all so glad they can be promoted by attacking me. That is the psycic impression and the reality I get from them.
Thus, also adding fuel to my "ranting" about this situation and the drugged up hysteria that pours out every morning due to sleeping teleportation torture, violence, "traumatizing" mind control and extraction of ideas I have researched, studied, thought of wriiting about, as they steal the ideas during these Q&A question sessions while I am in the teleportation state. Once having sucked me dry for ideas they want to incorporate into their movies, media output, and then make sure, very sure, I can't produce and I can't think I am stunned and drugged and attacked non-stop.

Readers: do not assume that I am on some mental roller coaster I explain this situatiion for any sane readers in this hacking audience.
At this very moment i am unable to access my real cognitive capabilities as I can't "remember" words, concepts or get ideas out. Also, I am currently in the re-reading phase of this post and I see where hackers have deleted words, blocked phrases, rewrote paragraphs, and thus I must rewrite. I am blocked from being able to write cohesively due to these attacks upon my brain. I suspect these techies are using subliminal nonsensical streams of words to interrupt my thought processes. They add words like "so" in front of many sentences and change my language and make sentences completely ungrammatical.
These endless daily, nightly, 360-degree attacks won't stop until I actually get even one single person to help me and that just remains a complete block from all angles of every society every city every country every day no one does anything to actually protect me or, from what I have seen on the internet, no one in my situation ever gets anything but agents attacking them, posing as stalking victims themselves or advocates. All deadly and dangerous to targets.

I still write these posts unwillingly, as I wrote above, mostly to try to stop the daily onslaught of non-stop torture that is disastrous to my life, or deadly to my health. Unless I write (which then opens the portals through their tech of me unraveling my thoughts, so more abusive and nasty people can steal ideas and concepts, according to the dictums of this contract out on me).

=============

Commentary to the video above:

Have you tried working for the Government? What a great spokesperson you would make. I have to inquire how you get your information regarding the lack of responsibility on the part of the Government. Have you conducted a Schizophrenic inventory test on people who claim they are being gang stalked? As targets of stalking are lambasted for their claims by people like you, many of whom demand proof of gang stalking activities. Due to the cohesive quality of the stalking networks, the isolation the target suffers, there is a definite lack of evidence. I thus entreat you to provide evidence that gang stalking is a delusion on the part of self-proclaimed targets, as the targets are likewise proclaimed guilty until they provide solid evidence before the court of public opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...