Saturday, July 11, 2020

Do not blame me for the hysterical posts. The Video below offers the typical blame game offense against targets.

PLus I am detoxifying from poisons glued into my body, solidified, every single day a little bit comes out, with resonant poisons coming into my bloodstream. Sick and nausious every day, also drugged up from the detox poison/drug mix, which has putrified after a few decades of being stuck inside my body. I am at the stage where pieces are breaking off daily (there is so much embedded into my body, nine years sounds like some hyperbolic exaggeration but compacted from daily poisoning all my life--)
the reintroduction of poisoning and drugging, along with more and more and more attacks daily for years and years witihout a singly, not one day of it ending, not one single person approaching me with any support none, whatsoever, worldwiide not one single human being. All loving, fun animals killed or stolen or taken away. Non-stop attacks on one form or another. In the mornings, when the poisoning is "fresh" from the break-ins the night before, the attacks are non-stop until I begin to write asking, in this sick and sickening Facebook forum, for the exploiters to stop the tortures. The strategy has worked like this for years and years: they reduce the tortures I write of and either in a few hours or sooner, new attacks (by now it's a cyclical non-stop recurrance of one after the next attack, all has been done before--) and, it goes on and on and gets worse and worse until I have to react and write to try to get the next torrure to be stopped, understanding what is happening but unable to stop from 1: poisoning every day via the break-ins I am not able to stop, in a tiny studio/microstudio more than 2 years of trying and the stalkers also can "read" my thoughts, so they can maneuver around my understanding of how they are breaking in and circumvent and trick and fool me into believing I have finally succeeded. This wastes a lot of time in discovery process and then re-evaluation of how they might be getting in. They also attack my body and put my spine out of alignment every day, so I can't move most of the time and that alone has taken up months or even years of my time in being able to physically fight these attacks.
Then I become discredited with the reactions that are forced upon me, out of me
I write this to try to salvage my personal domain.
I am going to try to write exclusively on my blog.
I also ventured into free streaming mainstream movie sites. One of the sites is part of some movie media industry website. On the "news" section, three of the actors/writers who have raped, via teleportation, and attacked me, stolen ideas and concepts and then turned them into their racist and sexist propaganda "anti-racist, anti-sexist" movie fodder images of them. One looking frumpy and with a huge nasty smile for the camera. NOT a photo-op but a personalized photo. He's been allowed at least three more movies in a row for the coming season. He has recently teleported me and began a didactic lecture on how "justice" really operates. I interrupted him because I could not hear his sexist, racist excuses for his racist mentality and bigoted bias forced upon me, as I have wanted to be a writer and this writer, like all the men and their women who attack me, are aware of, are glib and glad that I am stifled to the point of death to stop me from having any career, a body that is beautiful, to have a home, to have a chance to even TYPE without hacking continuously blocking all access to writing in any form without mistakes and blanking of my brain so I can't think.These actors, upon cue act Like I am one of their worst enemies, all so glad they can be promoted by attacking me. That is the psycic impression and the reality I get from them.
Thus, also adding fuel to my "ranting" about this situation and the drugged up hysteria that pours out every morning due to sleeping teleportation torture, violence, "traumatizing" mind control and extraction of ideas I have researched, studied, thought of wriiting about, as they steal the ideas during these Q&A question sessions while I am in the teleportation state. Once having sucked me dry for ideas they want to incorporate into their movies, media output, and then make sure, very sure, I can't produce and I can't think I am stunned and drugged and attacked non-stop.

Readers: do not assume that I am on some mental roller coaster I explain this situatiion for any sane readers in this hacking audience.
At this very moment i am unable to access my real cognitive capabilities as I can't "remember" words, concepts or get ideas out. Also, I am currently in the re-reading phase of this post and I see where hackers have deleted words, blocked phrases, rewrote paragraphs, and thus I must rewrite. I am blocked from being able to write cohesively due to these attacks upon my brain. I suspect these techies are using subliminal nonsensical streams of words to interrupt my thought processes. They add words like "so" in front of many sentences and change my language and make sentences completely ungrammatical.
These endless daily, nightly, 360-degree attacks won't stop until I actually get even one single person to help me and that just remains a complete block from all angles of every society every city every country every day no one does anything to actually protect me or, from what I have seen on the internet, no one in my situation ever gets anything but agents attacking them, posing as stalking victims themselves or advocates. All deadly and dangerous to targets.

I still write these posts unwillingly, as I wrote above, mostly to try to stop the daily onslaught of non-stop torture that is disastrous to my life, or deadly to my health. Unless I write (which then opens the portals through their tech of me unraveling my thoughts, so more abusive and nasty people can steal ideas and concepts, according to the dictums of this contract out on me).

=============

Commentary to the video above:

Have you tried working for the Government? What a great spokesperson you would make. I have to inquire how you get your information regarding the lack of responsibility on the part of the Government. Have you conducted a Schizophrenic inventory test on people who claim they are being gang stalked? As targets of stalking are lambasted for their claims by people like you, many of whom demand proof of gang stalking activities. Due to the cohesive quality of the stalking networks, the isolation the target suffers, there is a definite lack of evidence. I thus entreat you to provide evidence that gang stalking is a delusion on the part of self-proclaimed targets, as the targets are likewise proclaimed guilty until they provide solid evidence before the court of public opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment