Saturday, July 18, 2020

Coached to win the game that no one can win because it's rigged by nerds who are packaged as being hipster.

I do believe that this 16 yr. old is either an anomaly or is supposed to introduce research about mind control technology that came out at least 50 years ago. He appears novel, ingenious, this 16 year old is a sales pitch personality because when new technology comes out by a geekster wanna be hipster techie nerd, it appears as something Youthful and new and exciting. The future: now is happing and it's hip, a sale's pitch that works almost every time.

The ancient art of mental manipulation wold not sell if a three-piece suit with grey hair went out to sell a new technology. People would balk and become immediately apprehensive that this new tech is the product of old men who control the hemisphere. Being Asian, as well, seems like this it outside the consolidated power structure of white male privilege. What an exciting sales moment for this technology that has been out in the black market since, as far as I have experienced it, at least since 1987, when I definitely was attacked by a technology that forced my legs to literally pop up in the air as I was running (to work). 

This "dude" also keeps mentioning Elon Musk, as if this is a job appeal for a whiz kid to operate in the big, big money for his "new" inventions this ingenious already so articulate as a speaker for huge audiences, coached and sent out to sell TORTURE AND MURDER technology as being something NEW, EXCITING, INNOVATIVE, COOL, HIP BUT GEEK SO COOL A TECHIE AND ASIAN NON-THREATENING.

All the caps, just had to put in all those caps because it's all so subtly highlighted. 

He's talking about measurring brainwaves, rotating to a decision. "How do you analyze brainwaves and put that into a rotate, and how do you put that into someone's brain."

He's tallking about a "brain-controlled keyboard".

"It just blasts microwaves into your brain..."

 He sounds like a myriad of speakers who have also introducted "new" technology and appear as if they are kindly kiddie geniuses. Odd that the now  deceased Steve Jobs said that Bill Gates NEVER invented a single new concept or scientific innovation.

This kid in the video (I use the term kid as if I were an adult who is buying into this new tech, but skepttical---I just think of him as an agent selling snakeoil and not even as a personality, I have to dissociated these agents from the human race. The evil lurking behind the goofy smiles and glib fun lectures about the fun and jolly exciting world of new technology. What they are advocating is so ugly and sinister. 

The lecturing person in the video claims that using technology to influence the viewer's brain and mind as they watch movies is "far, far into the future."

Again, he is mentioning Elon Musk so repeatedly. I have been in a silly stalker sense solicited by Musk repeatedly with his endless intrusions into my every media search--for years. 

I am beseiged at this very moment by tech aimed into my brain whilst I attempt to type this.

The next video that appears on the YouTube search channel is a sober, more academic lecture. This I would take more seriously however at the moment I have not begun to listen to this video (fighting and struggling to type right now almost impossile. I can so easily shut my eyes and type perfectly and quicikly, and that has been blocked to me completely, Perhaps I should try writing like this as the attackk may e aimed into my brain via eyesight or through the ocular portals into my brain...?)

As I have been under non-stop attckk by people of the Entertainment and political domains, I remain in the nebulous but very easily to identify formulaic narrow spectrum of entertainment media memes, forms of mind control manipulation. One of the most visible modern forms of manipulation is through a sort of glib, happy jokster sociopathic personality performance, selling death and hate disguised as fun, cool, hop and young and beautiful or aged but charming and entertaining.

I focus on the more light-hearted dirges of death that are being sold as fun, new and innovative futuristic inventions that will bring a universe of people singing, "don't worry, be happy" into the void until they can no longer sing in the waves of the burning pyre, as they fall spinning into the abyss they thought would never happen to them in their fun and happy lives of consumer joy and bliss with all the tech to make life completely easy, fun and exciting. Even when they get bored with torture and murder, eventually they bring all down to a level of barbarism with the technology that they grabbed onto, becasue they had lost God gawd Jesus f-ing Christ what will it take for redemption?

Movie/mind/brain interface. Ah, at last, Bliss. SOMA. Eternal happiness in front of a quantum computer media tube for life until death into the abyss but happy burning all the way down.

That is what is being sold in the guise of a happy nerd selling platforms connecting your brain to someone's demands. On pay and for sale and cheaper and cheaper as supply overshadows demand.

======

"Boring" more scientific lecture, not suitable for aspiring nerd hipsters who want to buy new technology as they sit and watch and are told what to think as they watch and are then programmed and feel happy about everything. The boring lecture goes through all the nitty-gritty of the interface programming, I assume. Can't wait to watch it, but at the moment my brain is under so much attackk by this technology they are claiming doesn't exist, is so "far from the current state" and not "state-of-the-art" just yet--however, it's been around a long, long time in my life I've had to deal with this and never had any idea I was under attack. As so many others (reading this, doubtlessly) do not comprehend that this technology is probably aimed into your brain while you watch all your various tiny hand-held tubes, the G-5 technology that so many people are worrried about and protesting, the everything about your microwave lifestyle you think is not a problem because you can stream movies about death and murder so easily and for free.

Oh, going off into a very deep tangent. I am absolutely UNABLE to write in any length, using any kind of cohesion, and this is all coming out as umpbled. I know what is happening but with no protection for this attack upon my brain-I am forced to struggle to type and fight to think and pond down to write and not get anywherre except for short, very strange odd sentences that are rewritten as I type.

Again, I have so state that all the lecutring dudes are MALE, nerd types, associate professors, etc etc.People EXPERIENCING these attacks, i.e. ME, are left silenced and not offered even a chance to type or write as the tech blasts my brain and I fight to express what is happening, and NO ONE FIGHTS FOR MY RIGHT TO WRITE. They/you just keep supporting these males who lecture, pay them for the refreshing hope you all have that the future is fraught with a bright happy rainbow at the end of the tech revolution that will never be a bubble that bursts, like almost everything else in a corporate boom/bust society.

Must stop writing as it's so arduous, difficult, impossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted, almost physically in the teleported state for having made the drugged-up mistake of analyzing a German punk band song which I heard back in 1989, using AI as my aid in translation and poetic interpretation.. The other male involved came months ago to threaten to kill me for not allowing him to exploit me so nazis can further be welcomed into America through every administration which brings them all in. It's not the current it's all administrations and their wives vying for office and power money and clout. As usual I can't type without great stressful exertion hacking to the keyboard makes it impossible to type correectly or even at all. //I said no just for having analyzed this song about a "house of lies" which every floor had some deception built into the structure of the building. I analyzed it in terms of Nazi history in Germany. Then more of his songs along the same theme were hacked onto my youtube but the analysis of the word "silent" in conjunction with "silent approval" of status quo-I am writing in cryptic fashion mostly due to the severity of blocks to tying and thinking clearly. I am under multiple layers of attack both brain and writing implement fully under assault. //The point was in silent stealth of creating a goddless system , perhaps luciferian (aka Satanic) of living in the lowest state possible and other interpretations are of mommy coddling you (the State under National Socialism which in modern terms is just "socialism" but under Hitler it was National Socialism--the State provides you shut your mind and obey and feed off the blood of the womb giving you warm comfort as all the other floors of the edifice of society are built on lies which come crashing down. The poetry goes along those lines. The song itself was written 40-45 years ago this person has transmuted into a more corporate personality since then. Mind control is also aimed at former alternative people. Especially in Germany but also especially in the United States or really anywhere it is a manufactured form of silencing by blocking brain function awareness and a "sleeping" mode and then total envelopment and corruption of the person ensues. If they don't comply they are just eliminated in constructed accidents, poisoning and cancers and the like.//HJe came with this violent rapist who is a LIAR about his anti-nazi stance and is part of a spuport column of the Nazi German state waiting to emerge from it's 80 years post nazi era into it's regaining of taking over the world. America being a prime target for overtake and propagandized nazi envelopment as well. Mind control was an experimental system as I have read but cannot quote in concentration camps. This is the inevitable result. //The question while I was cleaning stinking filth sprayed on my patio--debris grime soot and clothing that was white and beautiful marred, black stains and yellow=brown permanently staining substances smeared on my blue silk blanket which I sleep on nightly and the white teeshirt which I have only worn a few times, cleaned the one black stain they put on it 2 days ago and it was hanging outside and is now covered with brown and yellow stains and black marks which were absolutel not there when I was cleaning it or hung it outside. The entire patio filthy as they make it efvery single day. Any time I hang wet clothing to dry they dump clumps of hair, debris which sticks and is coated with something and etc. My living space filthy broken and stinking nasty dirty and it's continuously being atatcked to make it filthy in a most disgusting way. The german rat scum who is adored, welcomed by the equally repugnant or even worse depp family, the "male" had formerly appeared as "alternative" with his hair spiked in semi-punk fashion and clothing of subculture but a fastidious fascist bigot with zero anything related to anything but his greedy grasping and dirty use of his filthy rat daughter to get endlessly more and more and this empire they all envisiokn out of raping and torturing me into "submission" to be a slave tortured and abused and telling them they are "great"-that is trump's plan so they cut my money off and abuse me without end. //I told this man who has not attacked me and I had been about 20 feet away from him back in 1994 in a concert n Germany but that is a different story but it was a contact not hostile not close but still an awareness. //I just analyzed this song because it coincided with my chat with ai about the lying hate of h-wood which brought me to this house of lies song and poetry. Must I delve into the utter irony and hypocrisy of this all? I believe the poet and artist stopped the other German scum filth ape from physically assaulting me and as opposed to the nmormal routine, the attack stopped after my 6th time of repeating that I will not be with any of them and that all the nice people are dead and they have been killed off by this group. The ugly rat ape parasite who has beaten raped tortured me until huge lines of grey hair appeared and went on and on with kristti noem for months with the drpp stinking dirty rat they all gather around these nasty dirty rape enabling nazi women who gloat in a sense of "superiority" that they are pushing "other women" to be the bearers of the hate of these filthy dirty "men" who formerly had to take it out on their shitty stupid gold digger wives who bore the brunt but now...oh happy day for the nazi scum with this system. It is so far worse than anything I have ever heard of regarding the abuse of girls and women in the Epstein files or the accounts of rape and being lured in (some trying to testify "committing suicide" which is obviously a lie in the house of lies the whorewood house of lies with lying whorewood-congress and every single president and their nasty dirty wife as well). //

  ...and then, every time I open wnyu archives I must first scroll to the "archives" section, which ALWAYS has "the coming of...