Saturday, July 18, 2020

Coached to win the game that no one can win because it's rigged by nerds who are packaged as being hipster.

I do believe that this 16 yr. old is either an anomaly or is supposed to introduce research about mind control technology that came out at least 50 years ago. He appears novel, ingenious, this 16 year old is a sales pitch personality because when new technology comes out by a geekster wanna be hipster techie nerd, it appears as something Youthful and new and exciting. The future: now is happing and it's hip, a sale's pitch that works almost every time.

The ancient art of mental manipulation wold not sell if a three-piece suit with grey hair went out to sell a new technology. People would balk and become immediately apprehensive that this new tech is the product of old men who control the hemisphere. Being Asian, as well, seems like this it outside the consolidated power structure of white male privilege. What an exciting sales moment for this technology that has been out in the black market since, as far as I have experienced it, at least since 1987, when I definitely was attacked by a technology that forced my legs to literally pop up in the air as I was running (to work). 

This "dude" also keeps mentioning Elon Musk, as if this is a job appeal for a whiz kid to operate in the big, big money for his "new" inventions this ingenious already so articulate as a speaker for huge audiences, coached and sent out to sell TORTURE AND MURDER technology as being something NEW, EXCITING, INNOVATIVE, COOL, HIP BUT GEEK SO COOL A TECHIE AND ASIAN NON-THREATENING.

All the caps, just had to put in all those caps because it's all so subtly highlighted. 

He's talking about measurring brainwaves, rotating to a decision. "How do you analyze brainwaves and put that into a rotate, and how do you put that into someone's brain."

He's tallking about a "brain-controlled keyboard".

"It just blasts microwaves into your brain..."

 He sounds like a myriad of speakers who have also introducted "new" technology and appear as if they are kindly kiddie geniuses. Odd that the now  deceased Steve Jobs said that Bill Gates NEVER invented a single new concept or scientific innovation.

This kid in the video (I use the term kid as if I were an adult who is buying into this new tech, but skepttical---I just think of him as an agent selling snakeoil and not even as a personality, I have to dissociated these agents from the human race. The evil lurking behind the goofy smiles and glib fun lectures about the fun and jolly exciting world of new technology. What they are advocating is so ugly and sinister. 

The lecturing person in the video claims that using technology to influence the viewer's brain and mind as they watch movies is "far, far into the future."

Again, he is mentioning Elon Musk so repeatedly. I have been in a silly stalker sense solicited by Musk repeatedly with his endless intrusions into my every media search--for years. 

I am beseiged at this very moment by tech aimed into my brain whilst I attempt to type this.

The next video that appears on the YouTube search channel is a sober, more academic lecture. This I would take more seriously however at the moment I have not begun to listen to this video (fighting and struggling to type right now almost impossile. I can so easily shut my eyes and type perfectly and quicikly, and that has been blocked to me completely, Perhaps I should try writing like this as the attackk may e aimed into my brain via eyesight or through the ocular portals into my brain...?)

As I have been under non-stop attckk by people of the Entertainment and political domains, I remain in the nebulous but very easily to identify formulaic narrow spectrum of entertainment media memes, forms of mind control manipulation. One of the most visible modern forms of manipulation is through a sort of glib, happy jokster sociopathic personality performance, selling death and hate disguised as fun, cool, hop and young and beautiful or aged but charming and entertaining.

I focus on the more light-hearted dirges of death that are being sold as fun, new and innovative futuristic inventions that will bring a universe of people singing, "don't worry, be happy" into the void until they can no longer sing in the waves of the burning pyre, as they fall spinning into the abyss they thought would never happen to them in their fun and happy lives of consumer joy and bliss with all the tech to make life completely easy, fun and exciting. Even when they get bored with torture and murder, eventually they bring all down to a level of barbarism with the technology that they grabbed onto, becasue they had lost God gawd Jesus f-ing Christ what will it take for redemption?

Movie/mind/brain interface. Ah, at last, Bliss. SOMA. Eternal happiness in front of a quantum computer media tube for life until death into the abyss but happy burning all the way down.

That is what is being sold in the guise of a happy nerd selling platforms connecting your brain to someone's demands. On pay and for sale and cheaper and cheaper as supply overshadows demand.

======

"Boring" more scientific lecture, not suitable for aspiring nerd hipsters who want to buy new technology as they sit and watch and are told what to think as they watch and are then programmed and feel happy about everything. The boring lecture goes through all the nitty-gritty of the interface programming, I assume. Can't wait to watch it, but at the moment my brain is under so much attackk by this technology they are claiming doesn't exist, is so "far from the current state" and not "state-of-the-art" just yet--however, it's been around a long, long time in my life I've had to deal with this and never had any idea I was under attack. As so many others (reading this, doubtlessly) do not comprehend that this technology is probably aimed into your brain while you watch all your various tiny hand-held tubes, the G-5 technology that so many people are worrried about and protesting, the everything about your microwave lifestyle you think is not a problem because you can stream movies about death and murder so easily and for free.

Oh, going off into a very deep tangent. I am absolutely UNABLE to write in any length, using any kind of cohesion, and this is all coming out as umpbled. I know what is happening but with no protection for this attack upon my brain-I am forced to struggle to type and fight to think and pond down to write and not get anywherre except for short, very strange odd sentences that are rewritten as I type.

Again, I have so state that all the lecutring dudes are MALE, nerd types, associate professors, etc etc.People EXPERIENCING these attacks, i.e. ME, are left silenced and not offered even a chance to type or write as the tech blasts my brain and I fight to express what is happening, and NO ONE FIGHTS FOR MY RIGHT TO WRITE. They/you just keep supporting these males who lecture, pay them for the refreshing hope you all have that the future is fraught with a bright happy rainbow at the end of the tech revolution that will never be a bubble that bursts, like almost everything else in a corporate boom/bust society.

Must stop writing as it's so arduous, difficult, impossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment