Saturday, July 18, 2020

Coached to win the game that no one can win because it's rigged by nerds who are packaged as being hipster.

I do believe that this 16 yr. old is either an anomaly or is supposed to introduce research about mind control technology that came out at least 50 years ago. He appears novel, ingenious, this 16 year old is a sales pitch personality because when new technology comes out by a geekster wanna be hipster techie nerd, it appears as something Youthful and new and exciting. The future: now is happing and it's hip, a sale's pitch that works almost every time.

The ancient art of mental manipulation wold not sell if a three-piece suit with grey hair went out to sell a new technology. People would balk and become immediately apprehensive that this new tech is the product of old men who control the hemisphere. Being Asian, as well, seems like this it outside the consolidated power structure of white male privilege. What an exciting sales moment for this technology that has been out in the black market since, as far as I have experienced it, at least since 1987, when I definitely was attacked by a technology that forced my legs to literally pop up in the air as I was running (to work). 

This "dude" also keeps mentioning Elon Musk, as if this is a job appeal for a whiz kid to operate in the big, big money for his "new" inventions this ingenious already so articulate as a speaker for huge audiences, coached and sent out to sell TORTURE AND MURDER technology as being something NEW, EXCITING, INNOVATIVE, COOL, HIP BUT GEEK SO COOL A TECHIE AND ASIAN NON-THREATENING.

All the caps, just had to put in all those caps because it's all so subtly highlighted. 

He's talking about measurring brainwaves, rotating to a decision. "How do you analyze brainwaves and put that into a rotate, and how do you put that into someone's brain."

He's tallking about a "brain-controlled keyboard".

"It just blasts microwaves into your brain..."

 He sounds like a myriad of speakers who have also introducted "new" technology and appear as if they are kindly kiddie geniuses. Odd that the now  deceased Steve Jobs said that Bill Gates NEVER invented a single new concept or scientific innovation.

This kid in the video (I use the term kid as if I were an adult who is buying into this new tech, but skepttical---I just think of him as an agent selling snakeoil and not even as a personality, I have to dissociated these agents from the human race. The evil lurking behind the goofy smiles and glib fun lectures about the fun and jolly exciting world of new technology. What they are advocating is so ugly and sinister. 

The lecturing person in the video claims that using technology to influence the viewer's brain and mind as they watch movies is "far, far into the future."

Again, he is mentioning Elon Musk so repeatedly. I have been in a silly stalker sense solicited by Musk repeatedly with his endless intrusions into my every media search--for years. 

I am beseiged at this very moment by tech aimed into my brain whilst I attempt to type this.

The next video that appears on the YouTube search channel is a sober, more academic lecture. This I would take more seriously however at the moment I have not begun to listen to this video (fighting and struggling to type right now almost impossile. I can so easily shut my eyes and type perfectly and quicikly, and that has been blocked to me completely, Perhaps I should try writing like this as the attackk may e aimed into my brain via eyesight or through the ocular portals into my brain...?)

As I have been under non-stop attckk by people of the Entertainment and political domains, I remain in the nebulous but very easily to identify formulaic narrow spectrum of entertainment media memes, forms of mind control manipulation. One of the most visible modern forms of manipulation is through a sort of glib, happy jokster sociopathic personality performance, selling death and hate disguised as fun, cool, hop and young and beautiful or aged but charming and entertaining.

I focus on the more light-hearted dirges of death that are being sold as fun, new and innovative futuristic inventions that will bring a universe of people singing, "don't worry, be happy" into the void until they can no longer sing in the waves of the burning pyre, as they fall spinning into the abyss they thought would never happen to them in their fun and happy lives of consumer joy and bliss with all the tech to make life completely easy, fun and exciting. Even when they get bored with torture and murder, eventually they bring all down to a level of barbarism with the technology that they grabbed onto, becasue they had lost God gawd Jesus f-ing Christ what will it take for redemption?

Movie/mind/brain interface. Ah, at last, Bliss. SOMA. Eternal happiness in front of a quantum computer media tube for life until death into the abyss but happy burning all the way down.

That is what is being sold in the guise of a happy nerd selling platforms connecting your brain to someone's demands. On pay and for sale and cheaper and cheaper as supply overshadows demand.

======

"Boring" more scientific lecture, not suitable for aspiring nerd hipsters who want to buy new technology as they sit and watch and are told what to think as they watch and are then programmed and feel happy about everything. The boring lecture goes through all the nitty-gritty of the interface programming, I assume. Can't wait to watch it, but at the moment my brain is under so much attackk by this technology they are claiming doesn't exist, is so "far from the current state" and not "state-of-the-art" just yet--however, it's been around a long, long time in my life I've had to deal with this and never had any idea I was under attack. As so many others (reading this, doubtlessly) do not comprehend that this technology is probably aimed into your brain while you watch all your various tiny hand-held tubes, the G-5 technology that so many people are worrried about and protesting, the everything about your microwave lifestyle you think is not a problem because you can stream movies about death and murder so easily and for free.

Oh, going off into a very deep tangent. I am absolutely UNABLE to write in any length, using any kind of cohesion, and this is all coming out as umpbled. I know what is happening but with no protection for this attack upon my brain-I am forced to struggle to type and fight to think and pond down to write and not get anywherre except for short, very strange odd sentences that are rewritten as I type.

Again, I have so state that all the lecutring dudes are MALE, nerd types, associate professors, etc etc.People EXPERIENCING these attacks, i.e. ME, are left silenced and not offered even a chance to type or write as the tech blasts my brain and I fight to express what is happening, and NO ONE FIGHTS FOR MY RIGHT TO WRITE. They/you just keep supporting these males who lecture, pay them for the refreshing hope you all have that the future is fraught with a bright happy rainbow at the end of the tech revolution that will never be a bubble that bursts, like almost everything else in a corporate boom/bust society.

Must stop writing as it's so arduous, difficult, impossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...