Sunday, July 5, 2020

I need to rearrange this blog or create a real page with links and other such organizational details.

However, I am immersed in cleaning up stinking toxic filth every single day that the stalkers pour and spray and sprinkle into my room. I fight every day to do some thing to block off every single space, crack and any place a tiny electronic/mechanical arm can enter through the tiniest of spaces. Last night I had placed a tiny brush on top of the tied-together little metal strips on the huge plastic-coated planks of the cabinet doors. I have screwed hooks at the tops and bottom of the panel doors but my body is too vulnerable and weak to screw and pound in more of the hooks into plastic pieces after more of the hard poisons have erupted out of my body (detox through the normal portals of my body) but I used the word erupted because the poisons literally are glued/latched onto skin/bone and muscles/sinews/arteries/blood vessels. The detox involves my body having to both heal from tissue being ripped out of my back, hips, skull etc and the horrific poison that flows through my bloodstream simulaneously. Healing involves days and days of not being able to do more than sit glued to the boob tubes and reacting to every attack in the psy-ops rotating system. Thus, days of screaming in rage into the internet as drugs that blocked my body, perception and skewed my mind over 30 years ago, putrifying into my body, solidifying and then finally ripping out from my various detox (slow, labyrinth ripping out program) into me not able to fend off the attacks these hateful people incur by their YouTube videos.

I cannot describe how vulnerable a person is to suggestion and scams when these drugs and the interface with the tech are combined.

I have tried to relate how these ugly, disgusting old men with their YouTube videos have attacked me. they are physically revolting to look at, which as I have written in a jest but it's very sombre: the ugliness of the stalkers is near a putrid sense value, aesthetic of vomitgore mentality when you have to see them proliferating your YouTube recommended page, which I am drawn to due to the mind control interface I have tried to describe very briefly above. The hacking and blocks to my brain make any writing extremely arduous and  impossible to get all out I want to express, in any tangible way or form.

The combination of putrid attacks and the people involved are such a revolting system of ugliness, stupidity, hate, greed, selfishness, and all tauted as wonderful heroes of society in these media drives to install fascist and Totalitarian puke rotten creeps into higher positions of power.

Thus, the mechanical arm got through the tiny space I have not had the strength to pound in which was altered between the space of last night and this morning. I have at least been able to create systes where I can detect entry, and they did get in. My hands, hair and skin have as usual been smeared wiith damaging chemicals. My haiir is a mess, my hands are huge, ugly and worn out from YEARS OF hand washing clothing that is sprayed daily with toxic sprays that are deadly to inhale. I must close all windows and seal doors to try to avert break-ins from the outside. When I had windows in the last horrrid torture place I lived in, I had to literally tape the sliding windows because the landlord refused to install screens and blocked all access to me installing screens. The people you idolize in the media who I have written of for years and years ensured I was unable to earn a single penny online and thus stuck living off circa $700 per month, as I am relegated to right now. The criminal terrorist teleportation creeps have been put into the Executive office, their children and wives receive only the top beauty treatments but put me in a place with over 30 panels which these mechanical arms break through every night to inflict damage to my body and beauty and health (slow murder) every single day. They rise into billionaire status and become leaders of society.

You all continue to do nothing to stop them or this system.

You're all profiting off this system in your comfort zones, assured that you will always have people to push down in order to keep your standard of living.

-----------

The teleportation terror hate skit they forced on me last night was of kittens who appeared dead in baskets. I had written of another ugly old man (aging I mean) who has put a proliferation of his nasty deformed and near-dead cats and dogs he "rescues" which became an endless stream of videos because I had once searched for animal rescue videos. His videos began to dominate my pages and the severe deformation of these animals caught my attention, as they were calculated to do for what appears to be an absolute scam and sinister "charity" organization.

As I wrote yesterday, a bit in detail. I did not include this organization's videos on my pages because first I don't want their ugly faces to deform my blog or Facebook--I am not trying to incriminate one single person but the entire group. I did put one of his videos on one of my Facebook posts I believe it was on July 3. I had, at that time, bought into the scam as apparently so many others have done. The money is flowing into this ersatz organization and it's cruelty towards animals. As I am under attack because this sick nasty creep is obviously a part of this stalking system, I will enumerate on other aspects of

No comments:

Post a Comment