Thursday, July 30, 2020

Topple the tyrannical system. Save the Earth environment. Stop the brutal tyrannical fascist government leadership (aks "new World Order" or 4th Reich).

Nothing in Phuket. No protests in Phuket, one of the main capitals of capital investment, ownership by foreign individuals and ever-increasing corporate conglomerates.

The cows and sheeple remain obeying their Nazi fascist overlords and serving, smiling and cleaning sucking and fucking the bigots to be a part of the "big money" enterprises, which continually build and destroy the natural environment. The current government has outlawed protests since 2014, the coup over the Democratic government. No protests allowed for fear of absolute retaliation by the authoritarian government, spearheaded as a split arm of the civilian Euro-p and other foreign bigots, including the H-wood "celebrities" who have used this technology, the local Europig fascist Nazi consortium of terrorist global domination, GmbH, inc, Ltd, et al--- who order the ever greedy, needy, willing local Thais to attack me. The fallout equates to local Thais absolutely imitating the terrorist fascist Nazis who instruct them on stalking terrorist activities.

NO PROTESTS IN PHUKET.

It has taken me quite a while to rewrite this, and who knows, because I don't want to re-edit for the 3rd time in a row--how this will turn out once I publish.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE, YOU HACKERS/STALKERS/TERRORIST/CELEBRITIES IN W-HO-WOOD--you have been handed properties in Phuket, businesses and parts of the environment that have been carved out by the greedy, who through intimidation exploit the needy to terrorize me.

IN a circular manner, what is transpiring in Columbia in environmental devestation equates to you--you "celebrities" in H-wood---who are part of this entire global push of fascist Nazi domination of all resources, slavery, torture, rape, murder, and genocide. In addition to much ugliness and sickness you have umiplemented into the global situation, as I believe that most of you have also been a part and parcel of the terrorist action to create this global pandemic. As I just wrote, more land us being destroyed in PHuket, although businesses are dying all around--whuch means the investors are the vultures absolutely feeding off this situation. Just as you celebrities feed off torture and violence when you get your hands on disgusting teleportation technology, and the terrorist operations that can attack me 10,000 miles away from where you press a few buttons and zombie clones will attack me upon orders handed out by you, as you act for promotion and for your new chateau in Phuket built upon formerly owned land by thais, or pristine land you have now bought and are bulding huge estates upon and uinvestmens, businesses and the like.

I expect that some public acknowledgement about this Columbian atrocity regarding the Land Protectors, and the situation enfolding in thailand which I hope will reinstate the Democratic ideal of being able to protest land destruction by disgustuing greedy ravaging, rapist, Totalitarian, fascist Nazi "investors" will not be handed out to every rotten and foul bigot who wants to have slaves, investments, huge cement blocks of crap so they can also build their mansions on hills overlooking Phuket, which is now becoming completely covered over with cement, filled with disgusting Nazi creeps out of Europ-land, and you out of H-wood are all a part of this. The blacks as well out of H-wood.

All responsible for environmental destruction because you fully are charged and elated while you participate in a fascist, genocidal terrorist operation which rewards you with properties in a fascist Totalitarian SE Asian country taken over by investors, with a military coup leadership prohibiting, with years of prison for public protest against anything the pigapes want to steal, rob and take. Years of wars in neighboring countries, genocides, and people like you reading this part of the mass murder. Now you can go on vacation except you also participated in helping Europigape fascist Nazis come into America to infiltrate and assess where and how to attack with pandemic proportions. That is MY conspiracy theory, as I have no proof I also cannot prove that I am being gang stalked due to everyone participating in evil leadership out of greed or stupidity or apathy or ignorance.

=======

** A few minutes later after getting up from the laptop, I see that hackers got busy deleting words and stringing fragmented sentences together.

The title of the YouTube video below is:

Thailand protests call on PM to resign! Gang rampage? || Thailand News

2,682 views
•Jul 20, 2020



-----------------------

The Phuket News is calling the protestors a "gang". The radio hosts who were part of the surveillance, mind terrorist operations against me, were like gang thugs participating in a crime. The above link is from The Phuket News. The only news host who did not participate as far as I am aware (or not very much, he did participate but maybe it was not this JP Mastanza but someone imitating him? His voice is far different in this video presesntation than the voice i heard on air, I don't think this is the same person represented who pirated the radio signal, but the three or four others who did were disgusting in their stupid beahvior and verbal mind control assaults). The Phuket News is the Europig fascist Nazi radio network here, controlled and owned no doubt by Europigapes who have created this fascist Nazi "Paradise". If Thai people own the property or radio station, they are mere paper puppets through whuch the Europigs make the money and decisions. THE MUSIC SUCKS THE MUSIC IS HORRID AS WELL on this station. I was subjected to one year of awful crap coming out of the pirated stations from the radio. In other words, as I am definitely under "Mind control" attack while sitting here, in addition to hacking disruptions and typos and mistakes and spelling/grammar deletions---making me almostt dizzy while writing. These people who wrote and created this article ARE THE GANGS they are the "thugs" and criminals. The protestors are people who have been forced into prostitution to Europigapes and probably MILLIONS of people coming for SEX TOURISM and cleaning slave and cheap almost free vacations with all smiling, obedient obscenely oppressed people in the service and tourism sector. That spills into the political sphere and into family life and the culture which is debased into having to conform to this new status of Western hate culture. As I write so often on Facebook, the Thais are being indoctrinated in attacking me, into the fascist ideology. Most of the people attacking me completely embrace this behavior. Very few have the strength, for whatever reason, to intervene or protest or say stop or do anything. There have been a few, and they are immediately taken out of my environment. These are owners of busineses who I have gone to for years and they formerly, before this fascist-controlled coup took over, were polite and helpful. Then under the coup there were hostile and nearly deadly actors participating in the attack schemes. Now the situation is wholly mafia-controlled gangs who have really terrorized the population who are participating in these stalking activities against me--and how many others I have no idea it always feels like I am the only one here in PHuket. That might be impossible, but then again, maybe I really am the only target for stalking here in Phuklet. However, the people writing this article and the political actors are THE GANGS AND THUGS. Not the protestors. It is as always, very nearly impossible for me to type, very hard to think. I have a small aluminum hat I made, maybe I will wear it the next time i try to write and see if my brain is not under the siege that makes me feel like my head is being slightly pressed inward and I cannot think or concentrate or write clearly or focus and I stray and write the subliminally-inserted mind control content--the discrediting factor, or one of so many discrediting factors that I have lost count by now.

------------

The ever-widening gang of parasites who teleport me, the "celebrity" goons, hafe plundered and contunue to suck, drain, and torture ideas to steal, as they have been doing for over 8 years or longer--from this trauma-based information plunder teleportatation rape and torture, slow murder situation I have been writing of for years on Facebook.

I wait for the next election for a life-changer.

THE NEXT REVOLUTION NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN WHOREWOOD HOLLYWHOREWOOD. Also in fascist, Nazi/mafia controlled Phuket. Also in the rest of the world oppressed by these sick, stupid, ignorant, disgusting pig ape mafia Nazi parasite organization. Absolutely ugly and vle, the pimple on the planet, the STD of history, this Nazi organization is foul and MUST BE TOPPLED LIKE ALL THE CONFEDERATE STATUES, LIKE PRESIDENT AFTER PRESIDENT WHO HAS PARTICIPATED IN THIS TORTURE STALKINT, TELEPORTATION torture rape and murder protocol that has blossomed and infected the greedy, sleazy and irresponsible whether educated or illiterate alike--like the disease that it, this covert sickening Nazi gang stalking, teleportation, torrture revolting organization really is.

I cannot express how impossible the hackers make typing--continuously backspacing, pounding down on keys, fighting to get letters and words out. My brain is muddled so badly I am dizzy as I wrirte this. I can barely make the letters out, my vision along with my cognitive capability is made so blurry it is like spinning around and fiighting to type while fighting hackers blocking the keys. |While tryying to write about torture which has been ongoing fwith no one ever stopping these disgusting apes for years and years. There needs to be a revolution in terms of whorewood actors because they are a part of every fascist, racist bigot rape murder and genocide organization. That includes the black actors and the feminists and every other culture possibly imaginable which is part of a more unuversal human condition of participating in evil, as they all do.


When I write about how sick some of these minorities are in their behavior--they then turn blame around to me and claim that I am racist, threatening me for my anti-"black" sentiments when I describe that they are black nazis participating in racist activities against me. All they do is turn everythuntg around onto me if I try to write about how disgusting and evil and sick they are.

Which is what they do, in another sense, with all their Politically-correct posturing, a reversal of what hate crimes they really are committing, also in terms of environmental damage to all ecosystems, as their only goal is to suck out as much as possible for their huge mansions.

\they also have, fascist Imperialist style, on a personal level, sucked out idea after idea from me so they can not appear as boring, mediocre, mindless, stupid and sick as they really are. They permutate the ideas they torture out of me and drug out of me and use mind control tech to force out of me--in my ranting posts like this one. Stolen for years and years and years and years with nothing but more torture and threats and demands to give them every single thing as htey steal and rob and destroy every single thing. This also is being done on a global scale on the environment. Animals are extinct, animals are dying here in Phuket. |Everything is being sucked out by this organization AND WHOREWOOD as it exists right now contributes fully to the problems and all they do is make movie after movie about how they are fighting the murder and death that they really are contributing to and really delight and deal in.

The reovlution needs to finally engulf H-WOOD..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...