Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Hacker alart #69: never ending cicular hacking. I just read my lates entry in this blog and hackerz changed tense in the middle of sentences, deleted parts of words, omitted letters from words, changed paragraphs, deleted parts of paragraphs.

Their dicrditing tactic: do not let them dissuade you from working out what I am struggling to convey. My blog has been turned into a mess by the hackers. They have made permanent alterations to the first page you open. They are deleting parts of sentences, changing grammatical tense from past to future to present tense all within one sentence. Etc etc

i am too tired and sick from the technology blasting my brain to do anymore. This is like typing while dizzy and sick--all from the tech. I felt okay after all the attacks aall day, but nothing compares to how I feel when this tech is aimed into me and I remain fixated and unable to move due to the tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment