Sunday, July 5, 2020

Transfer from Facebook: Spanish animal rescue operation connected to the stalking group. Extreme cruellty towards animals in order to profit off charitable donations.

Dear Facebook (readers/hackers),

First, the hackers deleted the first few sentences of this post after I had posted this. I rewrote a short retyped description in this first paragraph below. I have not re-read through the entire post so if it's confusing, it's because of hacker deletions. They also rewrote part of the sentence about the minority females and made it completely confusing to understand. I have not re-edited this sentence. I leave it as an example of what further intrusions occur and to understand the difference between what I have edited (should it not be rewritten once again after I post) and the confusing mess the hackers create, which is evidenced in that sentence about minority females and it goes into a twisted nonsensical sentence that I understand because I wrote it. It's completely jumbled and nearly incoherent. Perhaps it's because so many women just like this are part of the stalking teams surrounding me at this very moment. The gyst of that is that minority women are sometimes the first the defend the racist bigot white males, as they strut to gain sexual advances met with financial opportunities by these men (sometimes they get married and have children--however long that lasts and how well or unwell it ends....) 🙀


-------------------------


Re: Spanish animal rescue operation video I posted 2 days ago, organized by a man and his team connected to the stalking group. My theme here is: Extreme cruellty towards animals in order to profit off charitable donations.  Please bear on as I am not out to attack this man, I have no definative proof that he's abusing animals to gain profit off 'rescue" operations.

If my premise is correct, then he's aware of my post here. These bigot male stalkers are very quick indeed to obtain lots of minority, brown-skinned stalkers especially minority sexuallly-obsessed with these rapist, bigot white supremaciist males--who get these broown-skinned females to attack me. (That's "sarcasm" in case no one can understand, but however it's REALITY AND TRUE!). I watched this video of him "rescuing" two puppies, replete with some dyed blonde-haired female who was dressed in a "reality tv" fashion photo-op style. Not that fashion is a blemish but....it was too made-up. The house this man lives in is very swank and high-end realty. In other words, his business is this charity and he's doing very, very well personally.

My hypnothesis, albeiit readers of this stalking organization will scoff and attack me for writing about one of their dear fellow mutilating animal stalking cohorts: I sense great cruelty and a lot of bs posturing for the camera and an incessantly more hideous depiction of animals in near death situations that these crews just happen to discover. 
He also mentioned in a rescue video about two puppies they stole, using stalking methodology (neighborhood stalking methods that are used to attack me). I sense blood around him, not from healing but like a butcher. think, tentatively I believe he mutliates animals in order to obtain charity funding. If I am wrong, which in my mind I do not doubt my senses or supposition about him and his cruel method of otaining money, however good his intentions are for helping animals I also see an exploiter and a gang stalking criminal as well.

Regardless of whether my impression, based on his video exploits and the apparrent (obvious) hacking and stalking methods he's using to also get into this contract out on me--creepy contract used by absolute creeps but it's a world of them so it's supposed to be "cool".

I wriite this as a sort of approbation towards the exploiters of charity funding for an opulent and profit career and investment strategy lifestyle is a situation that needs more redress. This is the short version.

Please help animals who are suffering without using dubiously entertainment-oriented horrorshop video footage of "heroic" rescues. IT's almost the same formula as the actors who play in the hero roles and then are the real perpetrators of the injustices in real life behind the cameras (once they pass out from intoxication after their rape forays on the "casting couch" then they go into mutilation and torture. And then they smile for charity photo-ops.

-----------

I suggested an animal rescue operation out of Spain. I posted this maybe two days ago? I no longer recommend this charity organization (or non-profit, or whatever). The same internet stalking/hacking operation has occurred twice iin a row when I click on these grotesque and deformed animals being "saved" and getting wonderful, loving homes. Within a few minutes a new video appears, one time it was "live" with this Spanish male staring directly into the camera. (My "paranoid" thought is that maybe he, if he is stalking me via this cockamany hacking/stalking system that so many celebrities have latched onto in order to get funding and promotions out of harrassing me with theiir videos and then teleporting me afterwards). He was staring into the camera as if he were trying to "hpnotize" someone. I had to click off because it was a creepy sensatin of him staring keenly into the camera. As soon as I typed in the "chat" section that it was very wonderful, that he is saving animals. Suddenly a rash of emotacons appeared expressing the same sentiments but in a more emotionally lavish sense.

Two days ago I had a similar experience that I clicked on one of the videos that appeared on my "recommended" page (whiich is a foremost area that people who teleport and attack me post either their, or psy-ops videos to trigger or influence my thinking. Excercises in "mind control" As soon as I began to watch the recovery of many animals on the plethora of videos that have not stopped appearing on this page, a "new" video once again appeared that had just been filmed "today" (3 hours ago). I know the hackers can insert any time or date into the templates that they access).

The short of it is that not just because this animal rescue personality, who admits on some videos that after the videos of animals kicked nearly to death, nearly burned alive, mutilated, parts cut out of the animals--and his team makes miraculous rescue operations and the list goes on for years. I have never seen any animals that are displayed in these tragic conditions in successions of videos.

I have serious doubts about his organization and the ethical means of procuring funding for these almost horror movie animal mutilation videos.

I have seen quite a lot of charity scams here in Phuket (one is more than enough) and observed many "charity" donors out of the torture area of Beverly Hills who (obtain tax shelters and etc) therein.

Brutality and mistreatment of animals are halllmarks of this stalking organization.

And now, the keyboard is putting out triplicates of letters I press once.

Please rescue animals in ways that this stalking organization does not benefit or profit off their usual scams of being "heroes" for situations they create.

It's a formula, like most everything else this organization abides by.

No comments:

Post a Comment