Wednesday, July 22, 2020

TERRORIST REPORT July 22, 2020

Terrorists broke into my room via mechanical arms through the cupboard under the "kitchen" sink area. I believe this has been the primary avenue of transgression into my living space. The panel linking my room to the room to my left-hand side, as I open my front door, is a thin partical board typf of material that has been doused with some depreciating material that has made the particle board as loose as a flabby, soaked piece of cheap waste industrial fake wood material. I cannot screw anything into this area, which is directly beneath the aluminum bottom of the sink and behind the continuously dripping pipes (pvd, which are always broken in every place I live by terrorists. This set of pipes have been covered with layers of tin foil and tape and material tape, which terrorists get through every time they break into my room when I leave the studio, rendering the area penetrable and dripping repeat).

I realized that any mechanical arm could easily be inserted through this area, so I tried to screw in small screws into the bottom area of this soggy, repeatedly doused with fluid (stinking fluid, which I have covered with a layer of sticky art paper, penetrated of course by the fluids which are poured into this area every single day, as well as fungus and mold). I taped the edges of this small sheet of plastic to the moist underbelly of the sink basin. Two days ago I put material tape around the entire area. Last night, after I had gone to bed, I heard the scraping noise of metal against metal under the kitchen sink, and more sounds like scurrying of objects scraping against objects. This morning a hole had been punctured into the plastic area and my body and home had the usual detrimental attacks of ojbects inserted under my cuticles, and my hair greasy and nasty and parts cot off the top of my scalp to cause a fake area of "balding". Shredded my hair is always and damaging chemical smeared on my hands, skin and body and hair every single day they break through my very cheap and nearlly pathetic defenses against the unlimited funding, x-ray and other nefarious forms of surveillance that this torture/surviellance chamber has been plied with from my wonderful US Government and the Thai government and all other nefarious covert agencies and groups which sully support all these terrorist activiges against me, and many others whom I cannot cionnect to.l;

I am again closing myeyes in order to fight to type. Yesterday as I closed my eyes to type I discovered that the hackers moved the cursor to the "start" menu and what I was typing was being inserted into the "search" menu. As I tried to access what had been essentially deleted, because once I clicked on the page, what was in the Start menu was automatically deleted and gone. I "forgot" what II had written due to the severe attack on my brain, which always leaves me dizzy, nausious, incapable of remebering what I am fightint to stsruggle to get out and other subliminals are endlessly injected into my subconsious as I write with great difficult. Not able to finish my thoughts, thusly.

My laptop had greasy marks on the touchpad. I just cleaned it three days ago and I never, never touch that keyboard of this computer because I use a portable device (which already has the images of the letters erased by the terrorists, who always, without fail, make all my keyboards nearly all black keys because they erase/delete the letters on the keys using solvents. I had just cleaned it and the terrorists got into my room last night, inserted objects under my cuticles which by now, after this same nightly repeat disfiguration of my body, my hands are huge, swollen from the damaging chemicals and my fingernails are nearly gone on both hands where objects are nightly inserted. 

Waking up poisoned and drugged, food in my fridge poisoned and drugged as usual. Thus the terrror electronic attackks to my brain, inducing various extremely negative and stress states of being werre as usual aimed at me. 

INTERNET ATTACKS

My YouTube page plagued by videos of actors out of H-wood (hypocritewood as well as howood and etc etc--or just HH-wood--Heil Hiterwood also suffices to describe these "actors" teleporting, or involved in these attacks and the teleportation torture adn terrorism activities that engender so much promotion for these "people". They are so enamored with theiir access to this tech and the promotions and this contract and it's protocols, absolutely acting /behavior with absolute callous indifference because it is apparent that they are assured that no president will intervene, no law eagencies, no one will defend or protect me to thepoint that I am living simply without terror, torture or other illegal activities (so far, this kind of "slavery" is still, technically, ILLEGAL and punishable as stalking offenses and various other types of assault with PRISON TERMS). But as the situation remains, the actors and the other personnel behave with absolute swinish glee that nothing will touch their otherwise genocidal and criminal activities. 

I had downloaded the movie Gladiator and the next day, the lead actor of this movie (one of them) appeared in a split video conference frozen image in this video alongside a blonde bigot female actor (also from his country, not from the United States, but the US is their Nazi hunting ground for infiltration and exploitation in deference to their native Imperialist Mother colony--England).

I doubt that algorithms combing my utorrent downloads and searches on torrent sites combine with YouTube platforms to download these videos into my "recommended" searches when I first open the page, and if I attempt to type in the "search" bar, I "must" have to glimpse the faces because they put their video right at the top upper left of the screen, directly where I must click the cursor to access the search page.

And I want to state that the drugging has left me so incapacitated in terms of defense, not only in the physical hinderance of not being able to bend, lift, move my body, sluggish and sick every day except for a few, grateful days when I can actually get anything done. These days are spent fighting the terrorist break-ins so all I do if I can finally move is try to screw in more hooks and insert more objects and fight to stop this endless destruction of my body.

I have not been able to think clearly enough to access information on internet security, and my brain is like a soggy, foggy mess where I can't begin to access the concepts of defense online. Please believe me that I write there is a void and a chasm between first thinking of the subject, the interface of mind control where these thoughts are IMMEDIATELY deleted/blanked from the brain--as all my thoughts are being monitored, recorded, accessed by the terrorists, and then turned against me or stolen as concepts to be used for various movie concepts about futuristic technology, or other "alternative" concepts regarding abuse of power and the state, or racism, or male chauvenism, or domestic violence--these are thoughts that plague my thoughts constantly because I studied English literature and Feminist Studies and was involved very briefly in Civil Rights (in my grade school and a few times in adult life but was attacked as usual by blacks surrounding me in these forums and lecture areas). I do believe very few or none of these actors attacking me have ever been involved in any sort of real debate or study of these topics or subjects. They simply gleen the concepts from my thoughts or the induced writings, always ranting and drugged up by me, and then convert them into more racist themes underlying fake pretenses at outrageous righteousness for movie fodder blockbuster productions.

---------------------

I am currently beginning a search for offline platforms in which to type and write. I must of course utilize free software due to the financial blocks from this terrorist org that destroys all I attempt to have any sort of "normal" existence.

I was not able to finish most of my thoughts above. I would rather think about happy or fun things, and do actually fun and happy things in life. I do not want to sit alone in some studio drugge dup, ranting about these various tortures, instead of going out and living life in some other way that does not involved endlessly pondering the excesses in ugliness that this terrorist organization forces upon me. 

----------------

WHO IS READING THIS? Who knows? Maybe no one (not even me)

I had to get up and do something else in order to "remember" that I was being blanketed in memory and i "remembered" this after I got away from the onslaught of brain-altering tech (I opened myeyes to see all the typos, and correted some just from this one last sentence, I can't imagine how many there are in my posts a ove. I am so tired of backkspacing to correct their instrusions--the hqackkers)

I wrote that the mechanical arms are getting throuogh the interior of the cupboards.  have tried to alleviate this by hooks pounded into the exterior of all cabinets covering the 30+ panels covering just the left-hand side of this room/surveilance/torture chamber.

The cabinet doors under the kitchen sink (a tiny area it could not even be called a cubicle space or anything but a hole in a formica panel with a sink attached, a small refrigerator next to it, and a series of cupboards and drawers that terrorist bore through every time they can to spray foul substances on the counter and poison anything I have on the rusted, stained table that came with this room.

The cabinet doors covering the sink area do not close against the surface of the sink area. There are gaps as large as nearly half an inch, where the doors should close against the paneling in a tight fit. Because I had begun trying to protect myself in the last torture/surveillance/rape/disfigurement "resort" room I was forced into (for lack of all internet searches coming up with anything but two choices for the entire Phuket area, when I had to search online and that is another long story)...

I have only one option for defending against the mechanical arms entering my room through the tops of these gaps on the cabinet doors (the hinges are completely rusted due to terrorists coming in and pouring some substance on ALL metal objects in my room--) I insert rubber matting, folded, with tiny beads placed on top. The terrorists simply poke the rubber matting upwards as the beads fall onto the floor while I am in a drugged up, tortured state. Sometimes I can hear the beads falling just as I am falling into a dazed "sleep" zone. I am unable to move, the attack is on my nervous system and I literally am not able to move or get out of this zone. 

It is, therefore, literally impossible for me to defend myself in this space. There are no "maintenance" workers in this building. The people who sit at the "front" desk are agents who claim they are not responsible for damages and they phone this landlord who then rushes with a group of 5 Thai men wearing "uniforms" who then break objects as they stand in my room while the things my landlord has helped to break are being "fixed", while he insults and sexually intimates and glares at my body and smells offensive and acts like a rapist thug and is a nasty hate person as directed by the people who control him. If I were to havve to spend my very unsubstantial money on buying new doors and installing them somehow myself, the stalkers would break them again, I suppose, as that has been their MO for years

---------

As to the hacking of this site and my internet and WiFi and etc (any connection, anyinternet cafe, anywherre, on any device).  I put what I think are called "metatags" on the header of this blog site. ATtempting to garner any internet search results, I awrote any conspiracy-theory tag possible. Thus I used "New World Order" just to try to generate search results. I definitely believe in this theory to some degree, but I never wanted to use it to generate search results. NO search results are possible for ME due to the secrecy and the hacking efforts of this terrorist group who are fighting to create this Old World Disorder. That really is the term I would use for this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment