Friday, July 10, 2020

Video plus hacking repeat of repetition. WHO ARE U? WHERE R U NOW?--cryptic language, stupid hacking hackers. Coming forth by Day out of dead Clay. I came from light I live in Life I am me Now. Who are U?

Hackers are now not only inserting double/triple letters into a single letter I press (or inserting spaces between letters) but now inserting upper case letters in the middle of words (plus attacking my brain while I write, so I can't get ideas out and I become extremely exhausted and unable to think or concentrate, it literally hurts to think or write my brain feels like it's being pressed inward and after I stop typing and get up from the laptop I am extremely dizzy and a slight sensation of nausia and imbalance.

---------------
He, this speaker in the video Says so much with cryptic language. Criptic versus blood gang unity of discoursive historical obliteration of cultural non-identification.

This man in video describes over 7 years of my rambling Facebook posts about people attacking me to obtaIn ideas to co-opt as their own personal cultural lucrative identification.
And of course, While writing this the hackers have inserted some malware application which makes capital letters appear in the middle of Typing a word. I am now backspacing continuously to stop this. I can't get more than a few sentences out whenever I try to write anything, idea, creative concept. My bain is so under attack I lose ability to focus or concentrate. I become so exhausted after writing a few sentences with continuously having to re-edit and rewrite and the exertion of tech on my brain makes any writing nearly impossible.
At most, the hacking abates whenever I begin to describe their hacking and blocks to my thinking and writing.
OtheRwise< once I begin to write creative idEas or anything outsidE of what these people are doing, the blocks begin and the encumberances block all attempts to expression.
PLEASE, PEOPLE ouT there rEading this, stop thEse attacks on me pleasE stop This violencE againsT me. You can see for yourself what these hackers are doing in this paragraph itself. (I left the sentance as is, after hackers got through with the usual discrediting tactics of undermining my typing ability and thought processes. I want people to see that whatever gets published as a finished product is the result, if rife with typos and errors and lack of intellectual cohesion, due to the stupidity of these people and their disgusting hacking, the disgusting people that they are en toto it's all like crap continuously surrounding me day and night. this post is really about coming forth by day, but I am writing about the ugliness of these people operating in the Dark recesses of their filth imaginations bolstered now by this heinous, and officially sanctioned use and misuse of technology to undermine others. These stalking creeps are all so sick and stupid, how I wish someone or a group or anyone would stop these attacks upon me. It is vile that I have to sit here wiith much of the PLANET participating in this and endlessly writing about it to try to garner any support system that never comes to block this. I really want to curse you people reading this, but I remain posting yet another pathetic pathos post because everything negative I find online reminds me of this huge, disgusting group all these stalkers do is every conceiveable act of malevolence. By the time I have learned all their repository of behavior, anything that smacks of negativity belongs to the entire spectrum of their narrow-minded atrocious attack system. Thus, anything dirty, nasty and foul is reminiscent of these stalkers and their modus operandi.
How I hope the people (actors, writers, directors, YouTube presentators, eTc etc) who have attackEd me or stolen ideas will be legally punished to the full extent.
It really is the co-opting of culture, the extinction of identity, the obliteration of cultural existence. The dominance of inferior people, classes and races into positions of power.
This man expresses in what appears to be a cryptic rambling articulation of disorganized cohesive patterns an expression of ideas, put in this manner, a profound examination that reaches into the heart zones and the mind penetration. He has integrity in what he is uttering, this is the most important aspect of delivering concepts (in this example, for now I write this

Everything he entails in this about how my life and culture and intellectual and emotional power, stolen and incorporated into the perpetrator's personal gain fabrication--on point, on target, well-spoken elequence at a verbal impasse style.
The hacking is really disgusting and stupid, like the people inflicting these attacks upon me (and many, many other silenced people attacked in the very same ways). How stupid and sick this entire stalking organization is. Low brow, disgusting and stupid people acting in distusging and stupuid ways, claiming they are "superior" therefore. this man in the video really expresses so much in a kind of gasping for air method of delivering ideas.

BAck to the concepts of the video.

Are U really u if you say you are Italian but you are American, have been brought up and raised here, and have an American flag on your front porch? Are you German-American if peop[le 100 years ago sailed on a ship out of some German-speaking country and killed INdians so you could continue to kill others for your white supremacy? Who R U if Germans say that Americans are stupid? (and they say this en mase over and over, so that means you reading this who are americans)

Making "blanket statements" once again. If people are cgoing to castigate me (I mean gang stalk, poison drug rape and torture me, for their stupid cliches then I am goiing to write a simple blanket statement about how they have no identity outside of their uniform classifications.

Who am I? I have to redfine mysel;f. I thought of this concept today and my journey in researching various ideas has lead me to this statement, which has been the most fascinating lecture I have heard in all the more etiquette=trained lectureres on the internet (on YouTube that I have listened to today)

I need to find more feminist lecturers and get out of the male domain because most of the people I find on the YouTube channels are males spouting off). Are the search results skewed so I mostly only hear opinions made by males of all races and age ranges? Are women being suppressed when it comes to vocalizing their opinions?

Oh yes, oh yes oh yes that is the entire bulk of the stalkkign operations geareda tme, plus all the hacking crap I have to undergoall the times I write in every mmoment, eveywhere.

I have to deal with redefining my personality as the theater stage has changed and I have to alter with the circumstances that I must beocome a kind of Kenosis self-therapist every day.

Know thyself: i AM THAT I AM and damn YOU that you are bothering me in my personal journey of self-exploration. Your interruptions also propel me to search for my own identity and block your maladroit cliche programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...