Friday, July 10, 2020

Video plus hacking repeat of repetition. WHO ARE U? WHERE R U NOW?--cryptic language, stupid hacking hackers. Coming forth by Day out of dead Clay. I came from light I live in Life I am me Now. Who are U?

Hackers are now not only inserting double/triple letters into a single letter I press (or inserting spaces between letters) but now inserting upper case letters in the middle of words (plus attacking my brain while I write, so I can't get ideas out and I become extremely exhausted and unable to think or concentrate, it literally hurts to think or write my brain feels like it's being pressed inward and after I stop typing and get up from the laptop I am extremely dizzy and a slight sensation of nausia and imbalance.

---------------
He, this speaker in the video Says so much with cryptic language. Criptic versus blood gang unity of discoursive historical obliteration of cultural non-identification.

This man in video describes over 7 years of my rambling Facebook posts about people attacking me to obtaIn ideas to co-opt as their own personal cultural lucrative identification.
And of course, While writing this the hackers have inserted some malware application which makes capital letters appear in the middle of Typing a word. I am now backspacing continuously to stop this. I can't get more than a few sentences out whenever I try to write anything, idea, creative concept. My bain is so under attack I lose ability to focus or concentrate. I become so exhausted after writing a few sentences with continuously having to re-edit and rewrite and the exertion of tech on my brain makes any writing nearly impossible.
At most, the hacking abates whenever I begin to describe their hacking and blocks to my thinking and writing.
OtheRwise< once I begin to write creative idEas or anything outsidE of what these people are doing, the blocks begin and the encumberances block all attempts to expression.
PLEASE, PEOPLE ouT there rEading this, stop thEse attacks on me pleasE stop This violencE againsT me. You can see for yourself what these hackers are doing in this paragraph itself. (I left the sentance as is, after hackers got through with the usual discrediting tactics of undermining my typing ability and thought processes. I want people to see that whatever gets published as a finished product is the result, if rife with typos and errors and lack of intellectual cohesion, due to the stupidity of these people and their disgusting hacking, the disgusting people that they are en toto it's all like crap continuously surrounding me day and night. this post is really about coming forth by day, but I am writing about the ugliness of these people operating in the Dark recesses of their filth imaginations bolstered now by this heinous, and officially sanctioned use and misuse of technology to undermine others. These stalking creeps are all so sick and stupid, how I wish someone or a group or anyone would stop these attacks upon me. It is vile that I have to sit here wiith much of the PLANET participating in this and endlessly writing about it to try to garner any support system that never comes to block this. I really want to curse you people reading this, but I remain posting yet another pathetic pathos post because everything negative I find online reminds me of this huge, disgusting group all these stalkers do is every conceiveable act of malevolence. By the time I have learned all their repository of behavior, anything that smacks of negativity belongs to the entire spectrum of their narrow-minded atrocious attack system. Thus, anything dirty, nasty and foul is reminiscent of these stalkers and their modus operandi.
How I hope the people (actors, writers, directors, YouTube presentators, eTc etc) who have attackEd me or stolen ideas will be legally punished to the full extent.
It really is the co-opting of culture, the extinction of identity, the obliteration of cultural existence. The dominance of inferior people, classes and races into positions of power.
This man expresses in what appears to be a cryptic rambling articulation of disorganized cohesive patterns an expression of ideas, put in this manner, a profound examination that reaches into the heart zones and the mind penetration. He has integrity in what he is uttering, this is the most important aspect of delivering concepts (in this example, for now I write this

Everything he entails in this about how my life and culture and intellectual and emotional power, stolen and incorporated into the perpetrator's personal gain fabrication--on point, on target, well-spoken elequence at a verbal impasse style.
The hacking is really disgusting and stupid, like the people inflicting these attacks upon me (and many, many other silenced people attacked in the very same ways). How stupid and sick this entire stalking organization is. Low brow, disgusting and stupid people acting in distusging and stupuid ways, claiming they are "superior" therefore. this man in the video really expresses so much in a kind of gasping for air method of delivering ideas.

BAck to the concepts of the video.

Are U really u if you say you are Italian but you are American, have been brought up and raised here, and have an American flag on your front porch? Are you German-American if peop[le 100 years ago sailed on a ship out of some German-speaking country and killed INdians so you could continue to kill others for your white supremacy? Who R U if Germans say that Americans are stupid? (and they say this en mase over and over, so that means you reading this who are americans)

Making "blanket statements" once again. If people are cgoing to castigate me (I mean gang stalk, poison drug rape and torture me, for their stupid cliches then I am goiing to write a simple blanket statement about how they have no identity outside of their uniform classifications.

Who am I? I have to redfine mysel;f. I thought of this concept today and my journey in researching various ideas has lead me to this statement, which has been the most fascinating lecture I have heard in all the more etiquette=trained lectureres on the internet (on YouTube that I have listened to today)

I need to find more feminist lecturers and get out of the male domain because most of the people I find on the YouTube channels are males spouting off). Are the search results skewed so I mostly only hear opinions made by males of all races and age ranges? Are women being suppressed when it comes to vocalizing their opinions?

Oh yes, oh yes oh yes that is the entire bulk of the stalkkign operations geareda tme, plus all the hacking crap I have to undergoall the times I write in every mmoment, eveywhere.

I have to deal with redefining my personality as the theater stage has changed and I have to alter with the circumstances that I must beocome a kind of Kenosis self-therapist every day.

Know thyself: i AM THAT I AM and damn YOU that you are bothering me in my personal journey of self-exploration. Your interruptions also propel me to search for my own identity and block your maladroit cliche programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment