Friday, July 31, 2020

I am always drugged up and sick from detox when I write these posts.

The people I am referring to --I mean the pig apes and whore apes and posturing apes who are pigs---I can't consider them human any longer. I can't describe them in "normal" terms.

they glorify and get promoted if I write about how heinous they are in this technological torture situation. I have creeps from whorewood putting video after video all patting these pigs who have tortured me for years. There are aboslutely Nazi European-based Americans who are laughung with Europig fascist--I mean real fascist backing--not just using the term indiscriminantly--

who am I writing this to--this blog is blocked from all internet traffic except for the terrorist organization which is hacking into this.

I have no intention of trying to bemuse the sick and sinister attackers. There seems to be a new one joining in at least one more every week. Literally this is one of them, unconscionable scum parasites out of H-wood--your celebrity mainstream icons--

I am tired. they get promoted for causing a reaction out of me beacuse the rotten pigs who have put this contract out of me want me to live a life of daily and nightly misery. Some rotten ugly pug white male or a huge bunch of bigot white pig apes who saw me happy and with a chance to better them, which is no excuse on my part because I really usually won or was in the top tier of all I competed in all mylife until they just pouisoned me into paralysis. Ugly rotten pig men who tried to insult me and then demand sex--I of course avoided them, said no--or was drugged and duped, doped, pousoned, mind controlled with tech, they played games which lead me to believe that all was a "normal" interlude. Absolutely drugged up. I tried my best to have normal relationships with people==I defended myself. I said no to rotten, ugly rich white males who want original ideas (as they apparanently have zero or few themselves because they luive by clichees, force people into categories with them of course on top of all the piles and making all the piles of monjey out of theiir inherent racist system--leading the blacks to endlessly repeat that racism is a systematic oppression they face--but their media icons absolutely adhere to the bigots who enforce these systems because they leave no openings for anyone outside their entrenched system to have any real success---in the AMerican dream 

and so, they want me misrable every day. The pigs who are attacking me in the media do this joyfully almost, really sadistic, lacking all heart and soul, creativity and their jokes are all about hate subjects and sleazy nasty stuff--as far as I can tell. They suck out and drain ideas, my life force, and the yreturn it with more violence so I am being murdered and destroyed every single day and night.

I ask therefore that if there ever is going to be a president of the United States--anyone anywhere who will ever defend me--as this is criminal this is unconstitutional---and the racism of the blacks just bolsters the whites in hiring them to attack me and they are now with million dollar contracts in the media for their roles in this hate crime turned from them onto me. 

It is all despicable, all of it.

that I must write for years and people just get turned on by it and I remain in this situation endlessly fighting to heal my body and stop them from destroying whatever is left of me, by noq this is over 10 years of daily disfiguration from this group, in addition to murder attempts from poisoning. All they do, these millionaires and billionaires, is block my finances so I can NEVER afford to see any doctor. I have to resort to herbal and the most cheap defenses, and then they ask me to give them free information on what heals me as they just continue the violence towards me afterwards, and then use my information to use as their own alternative healing remedies that they profit off--imports of herbs I get in Thailand, for example, which they are now profiting off as they continue to force me unto such poverty, while I am fighting to heal from murder attempts from poisoning from the mafia and Europig ape "friends" who are STILL stealing my concepts, I have had to stop writing I also am blocked from typing and thinking as htey continue to tortrure me aftrer nearly a DECADE OF NON-STOP DAILY VIOLENCE.  Non-stop for a DECADE OF TELEPORTATION RAPE, TORTURE, HOME BREAK-INS, druggintg that never ends, violence that never ends

and now they are demanding a baby out of me. I only pray that they are destroyed every single day, every day I wish them utter destructon and I will never help these pieces of sickness to get more and more and more out of me. Please help me in this and STOP THEM FINALLY. Maybe in three months there will be a presdient WHO DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND WILL ACTUALLY STOP THIS CRIME. If ever that happens goddamn it will be a miracle considering how sinister these people really are=-all of them, including the mainstream terrorist "civilian" and the homeless and the utterly mainstream middle classes--there is not much difference in the u gluiness and brutality of any one of them individually or collectively.

I can't pound down any longer on this keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment