Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Revolving Oreo Syndrome.

I am teleported and mind control-immersed in a demographic malady indeed. It involves a revolution that is not proudly and enobling for the free concepts of revolutionary ideology, but more akin to the revolving circus carnivale wheel of repetition from one external extreme to it's seeming opposite, all encased in one crunchy black exterior which protects the white, seminal center of pestilance. It is a kind of promise of dellight of over-indulgence into corruption and it's various rewards system from one extreme skin color perpetrator to the next.

Two weeks ago two very white-supremacist males: one politically Right, one politically Left. Both attacking me with venomous hate havaing full access to the inttricate deceptions and celebrity profit-motivations in allegiance with this global system of promotion with full legal exoneration within the ever-widening "Hallowed" halls of this good old boy,  the rapist/racist stalking system. Their actions, the orders they gave I should clarify only far too briefly, causing physical injury, permanent injury, after an orchestrated accident as their rewards-centered hate attack(s) after I clicked on their hacked and inserted YouTube Videos on my "recommended" page on YoutTube, prominantly displayed as the first search results for items I had never searched. Attacked with deadly, precisely orchestrated "accidents" after I had simply clicked on their videos and reacted, under duress and drugging, to their falsities.

Reacting once again, the others of this group themselves reacted and somehow, the videos of these seminal-appearing white males have since not appeared.

Now it's the crunchy black exterior coming to the defense of the white, creamy seminal center (figuratively and nearly literally--using the term seminal because this black intellectual who then put scores of his videos on my page which I cliced on, drugged up, looking for ideas that conform to some semblance of those who hold positions of 'power' in society actually there to protect the causees of a "revolution" against Nazi, fascist white penile authoritarianism---and I was quickly teleported to this black male masturbating, as part of his personal attack on me--as I perceive to be a defense of his white co-partners in the media complex, at whatever level, should it be YouTube "stars" aspiring to the H-wood level, or "fame", or the intellectual circuit of "revolution" which utters more sophisticated regurgitations of what their slain "for real" leaders like Malcolm had voiced in his lectures.

I do not hesitate to mention the masturbation, although to ourr common mental programming, the victim (especially women) are designated as weak and sullied when a weak and sullied male performs such derogatory, insulting acts of sexual debasement. The target is usually held in moral contempt for being at the center of such a Witch Hunt sexual assault. Not the disgusting male raping, masturbating or using sexual insults who is considered the low and down ugly creep but the women (or anone, but with women it's much more common to castigate her for being held in contempt by the male-rapist culture which holds far more sway than I had ever imagined my entiire life until I have had to see first-hand how much dominance the "retalitatory" oppressive acts of sexual assault on women these men (and their adjunct female companions and partners) deem a threat or a hate object to their automatically-assumed entitlement to leadership and total control of all aspects of society, finance, religion, intellectualism, and the list goes on and on.

------------------

Being sick from another morning of detox, I have only briefly been able to describe a situation. I will not re-read the post to ascertain or correct what hackers have altered. Take the meaning and don't take it out of context due to what appears to be nonsensical attempts to discredit me.

--------------

I could write more and more about this personality but I am under attack physically from the mind control tech, I always feel sick after just a few minutes of writing about anything that could be construed as analysis of this situation. Any description of the people attacking me means greater pressure on  my brain/body from these various attack technologies (including the hacking which forces me to continuously have to backspace to correct their inserts. Even when backspacing the hackers block the backspace function on keyboard)

==========

Another Orea situation: the "Italian-American" bigot, racist, sexist, rapist-enabling writer, director, a red carpet welcome mat for Nazi actors and billionaires out of Europe and beyond into H-wood, through his movies, his personal contacts, and his personal choices

he attacked me with holocaust references when I fought back against his terror/trauma-based mind control, teleportation attacks to get information on how to create another movie based on stealing concepts from torturing me (years of him participating in this, with his buddies whom I have written of non-stop for years on Facebook)---

I tried to block him from obtaining another nomination or award at the Oscars and in the European arena of t his Circus Circus environment, as this has been going on for years. After I tried my best to block the mind control extrapolation of concepts or ideas (parasitic sucking dry of all and anything possible for his and their promotions and then leaving me in poverty, sickness and increasing a deadly situation for my life so they can also participate in slow torture-to-death in this systsem I am embroiled in). I had only, merely THOUGHT about one of his movies which involves a little black girl remaining absolutely silent in a scene where the white, female "hero" kills her mother in "defense" after having broken into her house in a revenge situation (for attempted murder by the black women, the central point of the narriative for this particular scene and situation, in the action sense). The little black girl remains silently looking up in blank wonder at the white woman who hasjust killed her mother. In contrast, when the white woman finally reaches her own stolen little white girl, at the end of the movie, the white girl is a non-stop babbling stream of conscious strength and verbal expression. I had only THOUGHT about this disparity and the reacism involved, how this man is so inherently racist and is continuously cranking out anti-racist movie-after-movie and being rewarded for it.

Scrapping his attempt to write a script about Covid-19 (for now, since it is still a politically sensitive topic because at this time) he is reverting to the concept that the black girl is not going to remain silent (or at least, she is goiing to go out and get revenge, a central theme in nearly all his movies). Please note that I refer to the "mind reading" technology that these stalkers and teleporting rapist/racists of the Oreo Revolution Revolving Circuit Circus utilize to attack me for my thoughts. Namely, defending her white creamy greasy seminal lily-white H-wood "A-list" celebrity promotional partners in this scheme, is one black woman, absolutely a billionaire major media mogul whose tv shows I have called out as being part of the Plantation propaganda saccharine coating machine. This is anotther oreo situation of the black encasing the white in one, revolving racist system. She has attacked me repeatedly for thoughts I have had, and repeated them back to me in various creepy forms, including internet hints--all designed to label me as "delusional" if I mention them so I just cannot do it here. The mind reading tech enables the people teleporting me to be paid for usurping ideas, intellectual property which is not property because I am unable to simply write without blocks to every physical act of writing including my brain and body drugged and under severe physical and writing inertia, which is included in the protocols of daily, nightly forays by them and their minions into torturing/raping, teleportion rape, sexual assault while teleporting acts, etc etc, and making my body and home disgusting and broken down as "punishment" for both thoughts against them, after they use the tech to steal ideas, and for fighting back for my legal rights which they pretend do not exist under all law and the US Constitution.

What another great publicity stunt, the oreo revolves round and round in the H-wood now politically correct so crunchy on the outside endlessly protecting the white, seminal rapist dick culture center.

Can't wait to scroll through the list of free movies after this particular movie comes out, with the satisfaction that I have just not been under the sway of mind control to actually click on it and watch it for free.

---------------

Which one are you going to buy/bite into first? The crunchy black exterior or the creamy white seminal dick cultural center, seems so black and white but truly is a cultural synthesis of non-oppositional rape dick culture as fake as H-wood and as nutritious intellectually. Truly psychic junk food for the spirit and soul.



----------------------------



====================

A few minutes later, a few more ideas sprang from the recesses of mind control blockage after getting up from this sitting position in front of what I believe is an embedded technology affecting my brain to induce memory and cognitive functioning.

however, now the internet operates ljke molasses under freezing conditions. Pages are blanked out and won't open or appear, etc etc.

The black male both putting video after video of  himself lecturing about black rights in front of academic white audiences, at times bending over to glare into the faces of those in the front rows of the sitting areas, which he does not do at academic seminars which are videos, ostensibly to crreate an impression of bending down to the lower level of those who cannot understand, as opposed to being at the intellectual level of the academic community (Yale, I believe he was indoctrianted by? My father also indoctrinated at Yale Fraternal organizations into the racist oligarchy of power, always an underling relying on white trash Nazi females to enable him into the golf courses where he could obtain mafia Nazi contacts for his business enterprises). A reminiscence  of how all this operates.

That was most definitely a meandering last sentence due to mind control effects on my cognitive. I do not associate this black male with my father, except that both were indoctrinated into the subtelties of concealing intention behind well-educated verbosity. My father, by the way, did defend me at times in significant ways albeit not very much. I do not blame him in this post or connect him to the black intellectual I am referring to (who knows that I am referring to him as he is part and parcel of this organization with all it's racist, Nazi, Mafia, bigot genocide tentacles extending into rape culture and media entertrainment anti-racist output, as he is a significant player in that domain. The sexual attack which was as disgusting to me as all the rapist goons of the white, seminal creamy center of his power affiliation (and my fathers, and my nemisis antagonist group which I am fighting assiduously to get out of the centrifugal orea revolving vomitorium of junk soul food).

And, still really unable to write and think. 

They all disgust me, their sexuality is only as foul and abusive as their intellectual and moral posturing. 

The OPERATIVE WORD IS NASTY oreo players from the center to the wafers protecting the interior center. The stalking Nazi Mafia black/white creamy crunchy cracker crap.






No comments:

Post a Comment