Thursday, July 2, 2020

"If you don't want stalking and torture, why don't you want it and then what do you want?" The dumb and dumber questions I am posed with by poseurs who teleport and attack me via gang stalking death squads.

The theoretical dumb and dumber reader parenthetically asks me. This is the type of rationale I experience from these famous movie stars and writers when they teleport me: what is wrong with what they are doing? They ask me to elaborate, and in the hypnotized, sleeping, teleported state I begin to delineate all the nasty things they are doing to me. Something in the mix of the teleportation, sleeping and drug-induced state forces a "truth serum" effect and I answer honestly. Every time I write descriptions of these "people" and the violence they inflict, which is a daily event and I'm being passed around to rape, ahuse and torture from one pig ape to the next--famous creeps the list is so long. I have written of them extensively on Facebook. I am loathe to repeat it here especially with continuous backspacing to correct hacker insertions.

Every time I react essentially begging for deadly tortures to be stopped, my brain is put into this mode of opening up, not just creative ideas expressing theoretical concepts (which are later stolen and turned into subliminal fascist and Nazi propaganda by the "liberal" actors and directors who are observing in some huge audience, or torturing me first-hand (but always when I can't provide evidence.). If people won't acknowledge the stalking groups and provide real legal support for the disenfranchised targets, then teleportation is especially fraught with silencing and political support for "black-ops" purposes. Oh, not a conspiracy theory.

In addition to sucking out ideas and concepts through non-stop torture, (and while I am dehabilitated from their poisoning, I also try to read but drugging makes that literally impossible, I watch movies to analyze content and they also suck my ideas out through their tech and through direct question-answer sessions while I'm unconscious, but aware, able to respond albeit "honestly" so I tell them to die I try to kill them and etc..my honest reaction by now.

I am still helping worthless abusers, rapists, bigots and their minority minions to get ideas to produce their shows and movies. Just the act of attacking me along with this group entails some kind of promotion.

I am now meandering and can't "remember" what I wanted to say. The effects of the tech while I'm sitting in front of this computer are so stifling.

And this idea that people can be attacked and mind controlled while sitting in front of something other than the "boob tube" can also be stolen and exploited by the people who are endlessly putting their videos on my YouTube channel. One of them has a new show sort of sci-fi, and has also stolen concepts and used words I wrote on FB verbatim for some of his skits on the media boob tube circuit.

They never stop. They live in mansions and I am cleaning filth perpetually like some Hell scenario of never-ending cleaning of stinking filth I never created, while the WORLD literally participates in doing nothing and watching me fight for my life. All is silenced. Today I helped more pig apes to steal ideas because they tortured me so badly and have injured me so badly I have to beg for people to stop this torture. This is the merry-go-round (for them) of the cycle of violence that they feed off, both energetically and then financially. It encourages domestic violence it perpetrates rape culture it entitles black racists and other minorities into following and imitating the creed of violent racism, disguised and turned into it's opposite for media consumption.

Please HELP ME TO STOP HELPING THEM by stopping them from attacking me so they can't put out more ideas I formulate because they are too formulaic to imagine anything other than formulas.

I believe this to be true because I have been forced, through my own decisions as well, to have to look at systems in some alternative light. As I wrote earlier today, all they demonstrate to me is silence and stupid violent ugly dirty filthy behavior. Filthy: such an overused word but I lack the desire to look up alternatives on a Thesaurus at this moment. I also just watched the movie, Pink Flamingos and the word FILTH was the operative word for that movie (writing that in a positive review sense). After having watched that movie, I cringe when I use that word in a sentence.

According to the dualistic comparison of what "filth" implied (directly) in that movie, I would say that the people I am dealing with are the wealthier ones rather than the trailer trashy cracker and cotton variety. I can now use these examples to exort people to not let this teleportation equipment get into the hands of the real trailer trash demographic.  The wealthy who kidnap women and impregnate them after rape and then kill them afterwards and sell the babies to lesbian couples. That is the "wealthy" version of filth. The poorer version is nothing similar to the antics of DIVINE and not a fraction as funny or fun. It's another reason I fight this situation. I really also care about people I do not know who are being victimized as I am, or those who are unaware and have no knowledge of what is going on, as I was for all my life. Children will be tortured and raped and abused in this system. I know most of you don't care unless it's blonde children from whitte bigots but still, this situation is a precursor to great devestation of society and of individuals.

The filthy trash I have to deal with, how to explicate their rotten stupidity and ugly foul behavior?\\

I do not want to help promote any more of these filthy pieces of filth. Help me to not be the tool for which bigot rapist haters and their nasty wives get promoted into highest echelons of H-wood and into the political spheres. Stop this crime against me. Stop these people. Stop this technology.

Stop allowing them to torture me so they can steal ideas from me while I remain in such poverty they can so easily threaten me at every moment with homelessness and also make them return my cat(s) especially La Moux. My baby. They have taken everything else away from me.

Let me have my own home with privacy, peace, financial securiity, this hell stopped and financial compensation. Living around decent people in a natural setting in a fabulous city in a peaceful country arouund law-abiding decent people, rich or poor, with ample space and room to live and I really want to live alone by now and not have a "baby" and not be exloited. I am tryint to "retire" from this "sex slave" abuse victimization that has robbed me of all financial status and destroyed my health and killed things I love and destroyed my home.

But worst, the perpetrators are continuously being promoted and they are vile and foul I really don't want to help them any longer to get ideas and I need this hell to be stopped so I can stop writing on the internet about what they are doing and then my brain opened by the tech so they can exploit creative ideas I am not able to formlate. A recap from all the above.

How much longer must I repeat this repeatedly over and over day after day year after year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet again, another nazi white trash filth celebrity this time a "news" bs propaganda agent for the Nazi English Crown via Fox News has some to violently threaten me. His lie which I absolutely ever believed but under etreme sickness and endless abuse in teleportation and elsehwere from the partners of maga fascist bigotry celebrity political bs propaganda are the liberal fascist nazi frauds endlessly murderously assaulting me. They converge the pig scum who have profited in millions and endless awards from decades not merely "years" of assaulting me with deadl piosoning and hate sit silently as the white trash filth ape pig is threatening my life with every single action I take in my room, my private personal domain which I am paying for barely able to survive from their decades of rendering me paralyzed, disabled fracturing my spine and poisoning me into a huge, deformed hard-rock-like structure the poison never coming out. AT the moment still shitting poison out but as sick as I have bee nfor weeks while ugly filth arnold was violently assaulting and threatening my life whjile being appluaded by scores of "fans" im public settings his "career" from his _retired" state now amplified by this enmdless hate promotion machinery putting every defunct lying scum into power, rather then these same scum rotten filth slipping away and new talent and ethical people actually replacing this trashy filth sick scum. I am fighting back and I kow this creep fired from Fox will be promoted for his rancid lying podcasts about how much he is aghast at what Trump is doing. As I wrote endlessly , people like Schmucker nazi-son similar to MTG who have "defected" were put on the other gravy train but still the same central nazi operating system to deflect independents from their chagrin at having lost their farms, etc. Dirty Schmucker Nazi-son with his English backing and his rancid dirty "family" live in England as he has stated in an interview with nazi piers morgan really endlessly amplifying opdcasters and celebrities to instantly violently attack me after clicking on the "click bait" all professing to hate trump and the maga nazi party. The click bait as usual lured me while in an endlessly sick and traumatized escapism situation of blocking out the yelling death threats from the OTHER pieces of shit who are just going on and on at me for hours pe day until I get online to shut them up./ A plethora of more shithead rwhores always adulated by the 4t Reich nazi youtube and media machine then promote them. Because this stinking filth creep, without all his make-up artists covering up his rancid face he looks like the redneck he is and is as nasty as nazis are on the first minite of attacking me, in front of ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this team of shit and filth. All of them claiming to be shocked and against what is happening in the trump administration perhaps ugly sleazy dirty violent viloe ugly arnold is not making huge professions of "caring" abaout america but nevertheless he's one of the biggest backers of the worst nazi take-over perhaps in U.S. history which schmucker nazi-shit-son is endlessly advocating while being presented as a "fighter" against it, just as MTG is welcomed into the Progressive brown skin cartel of Nazi inclusion into the plantation Party. //I call him schmuck because that is a stereotypical "Jewish" term used on East Coast or used to be much more frequently used. AS thsee stupid apes are so racist and dumbly bigoted Iand that term rhymes with his dumb name (Engish mame) I use it but it's so apt that schmuck is extremely appropriate. Dirty Mandami also used Jewish slang or "Yiddish" type words in front of a German white trash "punk" pretending to be anti-fasfcist and fully supporting nazi and rape and death squads with full welcome to come on in and infiltrate the U .S. by ugly dirty Arnold controlling absolutely lying dirty Elizabeth Warren--not dissimilar to dirty Schumcker carlson ugly dirty tucker too bad his podcast is popular and progressives mention his bullshit spasms of fake pretense at caring about american society (again I repeat he's english agent his family and life is based in England controleld by Rupert Murdoch the controlled Opposition who "used to be Republican" white nazi trash shit male nazi bigot). I am so endlessly ill from the poison detxox which never ends and they hack click bait while I try to escape because I am so weak, sick and alone to blot out their ugly shit voices and death threats, the last pig ape scum sits offering more abusers to threaten my lief. English shit is there because I watched a clip which stated an awards ceremony and the randic beatle dung was featured as the charitable event audience member gorified as celebrity smiling for the camera in a fraudulent compassion sell-out pose. //I think mccartny actually participated in having michael jackson killed that is how "evil" and nasty violent he truly is. Not just live and let die, but a hateful vengeful bigot murderer as they all become the more laxity is involved in allowing them to inflict this covert torture and poisoning upon targets. Michael jackson had "screwed" mccartney (of beatles--and hacking is so profoundly obstructive I can't type I am sruggling to use lower-case and I can't even type at al or think clearly). But mccartny is so vile and nasty as are the english on a murder nazi imperialistic trip with me so that is their real agenda towards the united sttes the stupid dumb dirty shit of whorewood assume they are welcome celebrities in england so they hand me over to get their own english controlled promotion into awards always stealing my ideas in the process. I can only get this out the hacking is so bad. Also brainwave obstruction rendering me mostly in hate and ranting mode, compartmentalized memory and brain function artificial dysfunction this tech and brain implant system endlessly render me into this state while hacking keeps me so focused on fighting to type and the brain attacks while I"m in this frustrated state are backdoor hacking operations.//the creep filth (of this group the celebrities and politicians) but this ugly sinister tucker carlson so formely adulated and now is bying for more awards and promotions to get out of podcasting as so many fired and canceled podcasters from cnn and msnbc are also involoved in to get their careers back on high pay status and fame enhancement but they are the same lying controlled shiite operating for the same centrifugal purpose from the same central force controlling them all. //looking at the Venice Film Festival and seeing upon asking AI which American f-ers celebrities are being honored or featured is a LONG LIST almost comprehenwive listing shit who hack their videos routinely onto my y outube. I click on them under sick shitting toxic filth out of my body they engaged in pouring into my body and have gone off awarded for the next rotation of the same list of celebriteis and directors being honored at every festival. The loss of independent film and news reporting and then the parallel of the endless repeat of the same politicians or the same speeches on the same structural paradigmatic themes which they all spew out in their primary win speeches literally all repeating into infinity the same poionts the same sentences about what they are j"Jfighting" about. All instructed to repeat the same lines for their particular constituencies aftrer the "win". If I click on any of them most of them rush to join in with death threats at me while the shit celebrities continue to torture me to obtain original ideas. Shitty dirty Darleen graham's faux "opposition" political comedy AI-created content creator joke team made a video of her using AI-generated imagery. I watch The Twilight Zone before every shower, I have saved the files the shower is a twilight zone of dirty ugly filth celebrities making nasty comments about my deformed body while I am cleaning the filth they poured and raped into my body to disfigure me and the dismembered body parts are black with fungus sparyed into the decaying areas while they all watch laughing and making jokes. I watch teh Twilight zone thusly often enough. The creeps who made this "joke" video also stole a line I had writtena bout Graham being accelerated by her "I don't know" quote in the pre-primary debate whic was a sure sign, as I wrote, that she is only going to follow orders from Trump and it was a constructed "winning" yheme that she is just goingt to continue the party line that her whatever he was to her had rcreared before his demise (which I believe had been a directed energy weapon covert assassination). //The comedian made a Twilight Zone" comedy AI skit about Graham not knowing and people mocking her and then ending the skit with Trump assuring her that "don't worry just follow my orders" type ending which was supposed to be "funny" but instead it beguiled the viewers into laiughing off her apparent foibles and feeling likewise assured she is a full on good ole girl obeying "the plan" which they are all instructed to "follow the plan" without questioning or thinking. Shit olike tucker carlson gets those who question a bit too much, leading them gently into the void of fake opposition and the "used to be trump supporter" team of misplaced puppets waiting for santa to arrive and compensate them for their loss of their career positions and they rush to violently assault me or threaten my lief so big daddy trump will award them for the next term. Screw schmucker and his ilk. But they only appear to endlessly be promoted and praised in tead. Behind all the priase is the demo-rate machine of English-controlled famous pupet scum rape scum trash endlessly glorified who also must have original ideas out of my screams onoline while under excessive drugging. My body remains deformed I am still shitting poison out and very sick and must go through this every day regardless of which dirty nazi trash "side" wins any election.