Thursday, July 2, 2020

"If you don't want stalking and torture, why don't you want it and then what do you want?" The dumb and dumber questions I am posed with by poseurs who teleport and attack me via gang stalking death squads.

The theoretical dumb and dumber reader parenthetically asks me. This is the type of rationale I experience from these famous movie stars and writers when they teleport me: what is wrong with what they are doing? They ask me to elaborate, and in the hypnotized, sleeping, teleported state I begin to delineate all the nasty things they are doing to me. Something in the mix of the teleportation, sleeping and drug-induced state forces a "truth serum" effect and I answer honestly. Every time I write descriptions of these "people" and the violence they inflict, which is a daily event and I'm being passed around to rape, ahuse and torture from one pig ape to the next--famous creeps the list is so long. I have written of them extensively on Facebook. I am loathe to repeat it here especially with continuous backspacing to correct hacker insertions.

Every time I react essentially begging for deadly tortures to be stopped, my brain is put into this mode of opening up, not just creative ideas expressing theoretical concepts (which are later stolen and turned into subliminal fascist and Nazi propaganda by the "liberal" actors and directors who are observing in some huge audience, or torturing me first-hand (but always when I can't provide evidence.). If people won't acknowledge the stalking groups and provide real legal support for the disenfranchised targets, then teleportation is especially fraught with silencing and political support for "black-ops" purposes. Oh, not a conspiracy theory.

In addition to sucking out ideas and concepts through non-stop torture, (and while I am dehabilitated from their poisoning, I also try to read but drugging makes that literally impossible, I watch movies to analyze content and they also suck my ideas out through their tech and through direct question-answer sessions while I'm unconscious, but aware, able to respond albeit "honestly" so I tell them to die I try to kill them and etc..my honest reaction by now.

I am still helping worthless abusers, rapists, bigots and their minority minions to get ideas to produce their shows and movies. Just the act of attacking me along with this group entails some kind of promotion.

I am now meandering and can't "remember" what I wanted to say. The effects of the tech while I'm sitting in front of this computer are so stifling.

And this idea that people can be attacked and mind controlled while sitting in front of something other than the "boob tube" can also be stolen and exploited by the people who are endlessly putting their videos on my YouTube channel. One of them has a new show sort of sci-fi, and has also stolen concepts and used words I wrote on FB verbatim for some of his skits on the media boob tube circuit.

They never stop. They live in mansions and I am cleaning filth perpetually like some Hell scenario of never-ending cleaning of stinking filth I never created, while the WORLD literally participates in doing nothing and watching me fight for my life. All is silenced. Today I helped more pig apes to steal ideas because they tortured me so badly and have injured me so badly I have to beg for people to stop this torture. This is the merry-go-round (for them) of the cycle of violence that they feed off, both energetically and then financially. It encourages domestic violence it perpetrates rape culture it entitles black racists and other minorities into following and imitating the creed of violent racism, disguised and turned into it's opposite for media consumption.

Please HELP ME TO STOP HELPING THEM by stopping them from attacking me so they can't put out more ideas I formulate because they are too formulaic to imagine anything other than formulas.

I believe this to be true because I have been forced, through my own decisions as well, to have to look at systems in some alternative light. As I wrote earlier today, all they demonstrate to me is silence and stupid violent ugly dirty filthy behavior. Filthy: such an overused word but I lack the desire to look up alternatives on a Thesaurus at this moment. I also just watched the movie, Pink Flamingos and the word FILTH was the operative word for that movie (writing that in a positive review sense). After having watched that movie, I cringe when I use that word in a sentence.

According to the dualistic comparison of what "filth" implied (directly) in that movie, I would say that the people I am dealing with are the wealthier ones rather than the trailer trashy cracker and cotton variety. I can now use these examples to exort people to not let this teleportation equipment get into the hands of the real trailer trash demographic.  The wealthy who kidnap women and impregnate them after rape and then kill them afterwards and sell the babies to lesbian couples. That is the "wealthy" version of filth. The poorer version is nothing similar to the antics of DIVINE and not a fraction as funny or fun. It's another reason I fight this situation. I really also care about people I do not know who are being victimized as I am, or those who are unaware and have no knowledge of what is going on, as I was for all my life. Children will be tortured and raped and abused in this system. I know most of you don't care unless it's blonde children from whitte bigots but still, this situation is a precursor to great devestation of society and of individuals.

The filthy trash I have to deal with, how to explicate their rotten stupidity and ugly foul behavior?\\

I do not want to help promote any more of these filthy pieces of filth. Help me to not be the tool for which bigot rapist haters and their nasty wives get promoted into highest echelons of H-wood and into the political spheres. Stop this crime against me. Stop these people. Stop this technology.

Stop allowing them to torture me so they can steal ideas from me while I remain in such poverty they can so easily threaten me at every moment with homelessness and also make them return my cat(s) especially La Moux. My baby. They have taken everything else away from me.

Let me have my own home with privacy, peace, financial securiity, this hell stopped and financial compensation. Living around decent people in a natural setting in a fabulous city in a peaceful country arouund law-abiding decent people, rich or poor, with ample space and room to live and I really want to live alone by now and not have a "baby" and not be exloited. I am tryint to "retire" from this "sex slave" abuse victimization that has robbed me of all financial status and destroyed my health and killed things I love and destroyed my home.

But worst, the perpetrators are continuously being promoted and they are vile and foul I really don't want to help them any longer to get ideas and I need this hell to be stopped so I can stop writing on the internet about what they are doing and then my brain opened by the tech so they can exploit creative ideas I am not able to formlate. A recap from all the above.

How much longer must I repeat this repeatedly over and over day after day year after year?

No comments:

Post a Comment