Thursday, July 2, 2020

"If you don't want stalking and torture, why don't you want it and then what do you want?" The dumb and dumber questions I am posed with by poseurs who teleport and attack me via gang stalking death squads.

The theoretical dumb and dumber reader parenthetically asks me. This is the type of rationale I experience from these famous movie stars and writers when they teleport me: what is wrong with what they are doing? They ask me to elaborate, and in the hypnotized, sleeping, teleported state I begin to delineate all the nasty things they are doing to me. Something in the mix of the teleportation, sleeping and drug-induced state forces a "truth serum" effect and I answer honestly. Every time I write descriptions of these "people" and the violence they inflict, which is a daily event and I'm being passed around to rape, ahuse and torture from one pig ape to the next--famous creeps the list is so long. I have written of them extensively on Facebook. I am loathe to repeat it here especially with continuous backspacing to correct hacker insertions.

Every time I react essentially begging for deadly tortures to be stopped, my brain is put into this mode of opening up, not just creative ideas expressing theoretical concepts (which are later stolen and turned into subliminal fascist and Nazi propaganda by the "liberal" actors and directors who are observing in some huge audience, or torturing me first-hand (but always when I can't provide evidence.). If people won't acknowledge the stalking groups and provide real legal support for the disenfranchised targets, then teleportation is especially fraught with silencing and political support for "black-ops" purposes. Oh, not a conspiracy theory.

In addition to sucking out ideas and concepts through non-stop torture, (and while I am dehabilitated from their poisoning, I also try to read but drugging makes that literally impossible, I watch movies to analyze content and they also suck my ideas out through their tech and through direct question-answer sessions while I'm unconscious, but aware, able to respond albeit "honestly" so I tell them to die I try to kill them and etc..my honest reaction by now.

I am still helping worthless abusers, rapists, bigots and their minority minions to get ideas to produce their shows and movies. Just the act of attacking me along with this group entails some kind of promotion.

I am now meandering and can't "remember" what I wanted to say. The effects of the tech while I'm sitting in front of this computer are so stifling.

And this idea that people can be attacked and mind controlled while sitting in front of something other than the "boob tube" can also be stolen and exploited by the people who are endlessly putting their videos on my YouTube channel. One of them has a new show sort of sci-fi, and has also stolen concepts and used words I wrote on FB verbatim for some of his skits on the media boob tube circuit.

They never stop. They live in mansions and I am cleaning filth perpetually like some Hell scenario of never-ending cleaning of stinking filth I never created, while the WORLD literally participates in doing nothing and watching me fight for my life. All is silenced. Today I helped more pig apes to steal ideas because they tortured me so badly and have injured me so badly I have to beg for people to stop this torture. This is the merry-go-round (for them) of the cycle of violence that they feed off, both energetically and then financially. It encourages domestic violence it perpetrates rape culture it entitles black racists and other minorities into following and imitating the creed of violent racism, disguised and turned into it's opposite for media consumption.

Please HELP ME TO STOP HELPING THEM by stopping them from attacking me so they can't put out more ideas I formulate because they are too formulaic to imagine anything other than formulas.

I believe this to be true because I have been forced, through my own decisions as well, to have to look at systems in some alternative light. As I wrote earlier today, all they demonstrate to me is silence and stupid violent ugly dirty filthy behavior. Filthy: such an overused word but I lack the desire to look up alternatives on a Thesaurus at this moment. I also just watched the movie, Pink Flamingos and the word FILTH was the operative word for that movie (writing that in a positive review sense). After having watched that movie, I cringe when I use that word in a sentence.

According to the dualistic comparison of what "filth" implied (directly) in that movie, I would say that the people I am dealing with are the wealthier ones rather than the trailer trashy cracker and cotton variety. I can now use these examples to exort people to not let this teleportation equipment get into the hands of the real trailer trash demographic.  The wealthy who kidnap women and impregnate them after rape and then kill them afterwards and sell the babies to lesbian couples. That is the "wealthy" version of filth. The poorer version is nothing similar to the antics of DIVINE and not a fraction as funny or fun. It's another reason I fight this situation. I really also care about people I do not know who are being victimized as I am, or those who are unaware and have no knowledge of what is going on, as I was for all my life. Children will be tortured and raped and abused in this system. I know most of you don't care unless it's blonde children from whitte bigots but still, this situation is a precursor to great devestation of society and of individuals.

The filthy trash I have to deal with, how to explicate their rotten stupidity and ugly foul behavior?\\

I do not want to help promote any more of these filthy pieces of filth. Help me to not be the tool for which bigot rapist haters and their nasty wives get promoted into highest echelons of H-wood and into the political spheres. Stop this crime against me. Stop these people. Stop this technology.

Stop allowing them to torture me so they can steal ideas from me while I remain in such poverty they can so easily threaten me at every moment with homelessness and also make them return my cat(s) especially La Moux. My baby. They have taken everything else away from me.

Let me have my own home with privacy, peace, financial securiity, this hell stopped and financial compensation. Living around decent people in a natural setting in a fabulous city in a peaceful country arouund law-abiding decent people, rich or poor, with ample space and room to live and I really want to live alone by now and not have a "baby" and not be exloited. I am tryint to "retire" from this "sex slave" abuse victimization that has robbed me of all financial status and destroyed my health and killed things I love and destroyed my home.

But worst, the perpetrators are continuously being promoted and they are vile and foul I really don't want to help them any longer to get ideas and I need this hell to be stopped so I can stop writing on the internet about what they are doing and then my brain opened by the tech so they can exploit creative ideas I am not able to formlate. A recap from all the above.

How much longer must I repeat this repeatedly over and over day after day year after year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...