Sunday, July 5, 2020

Displaced metatarsal bone/fractured from stalkers breaking my left large toe and then ANOTHER stalker-"accident"where I landed on this same injury from attack. The bone now juts from my foot and my toe is jammed against my other toes nearly 160-degree angle.

The caption says it all. I wrote of this on Facebook a few days ago when oil was poured on the hillside slope leading down the hillside from the empty condo where I live in a torture/rape and traumatizing mind control "studio" of non-stop surveillance of all I do, think and plan and create and everything else they input into my body, mind and life that is intended to break my mind/body/spirit.

The foot is now extremely injured and I require surgery. The stalking organization has blocked all financial earnings. It is so extremely difficult to type and write that with extreme effort I am pounding out this few words with great difficulty. Backspacing is non-stop correcting insertions.

Two men I wrote of on Facebook created an accident through the Nazi stalking network here. I wiped out when I applied the brakes near the bottom of this hill (a hill I have driven down in pouring rain, with water sliding down the hillside after there is a shower===never once had a single problem) A tiny rivulette of water was oiled and there was a huge truck blocking access to this road except for one little area I had to drive down.. It was a hot and sunny day. It had not rained. A small bit of water was running down the hill--maybe 4 inches in diamter, but I had to cross this little stream to drive past the huge truck blocking the rest of the very large and wide roadside.  It was a huge industrial truck with a huge wood chipper and the Thai men were cutting tree limbs in front of an abandoned building..

I landed on this toe that was broken under the orders of a Swiss/Italian woman whose room in her house I rented for two days. I had intended to rent long term, indefinitely.. She was so abusive I left almost immediately in the middle of the night because her house was located in a very remote cul-d-sac and I felt a definite threat with her Thai neighbors. As always, the white Nazi has a "black" or "Brown" team to do the dirty, filthy and violent work for them. Also, a German couple was involved in this attack scheme. She also kept most of my deposit and the money I put down for rent. I could not get any help from local police and had no access to any legal course of action. Legal fees for small claims court in rental situations are at least 10 times the cost as in the United States. That is how skewed laws in Thailand are in favor of the more wealthy against the claims of the less. Also, the Thai system on a personal and social level operates a bit more in a clan sense and everyone's business appears to be everyone's gossip or something like that....

this woman used to be president of a charity here in Phuket organized crime Nazi Paradise.

The stalkers who break into my home every night, with me fighting for my life to stop this encroachment for over 2 years on a non-stop basis of fighting and poudning and glueing everything into the corners and panels of these walls inside the cabinets which make hollow knocking noises because there is no solid wall behind them....(thus much of my current chagrin at charity scammers and the violence they use to scam people out of money).

The stalkers have been cutting the skin in the webbing between this broken toe and the second smaller toe--to the bone--every single night. Thus this "accident" which was ordered because I wrote a joke but negative comment on a Danish bigot Nazi's YouTube video, and another man who I wrote of out of England--these disgusting "men" who attack me create these accidents when I fight against rape and torture and attempts to create "sex slavery" using this teleportation and gang stalking apparatus global concern, which appears so charitable on the surface of it's every "democratic" front organization and political avowed denomination.

The pressure on this blood-flow reduced area has slipped and the bone is sticking out of my foot, the foot is enlarged, swollen and I don't know if the bone is fractured or just got shoved out of the socket to an even more angular horrid shape.

I so hope the people responsible all die in horrible accidents and it happens to all of them involved and immediately.

Should I write that I hope they become nice human beings? How impossible would that be? 

The dichotomy between moral values and need for vengeance. However, these are people who have been disfiguring me for years and ordering my body destroyed on a daily basis.

There is no more space in my mind for any kind of pacifist response. I only hope that what I write now will somehow spur people to act in my behalf. Just hoping....

==========
Locations of displaced and nondisplaced toe fractures


========================

I just posted the above video on the three aspects of communication and couldn't get through it all---here's what Cornel West has to poetically say about this dual dilemma of humanity: Her baby killed by American criminal terrorists, Emmet Till's mother had to chose between a hate and heroic response. Love Justice ....well, I can't love these stalkers so I guess I'm stuck having to reach deep within my dug-up and desscrated psyche torn up by the roots of evil and responding with Justice as a force of being beyond good and evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...