Sunday, July 5, 2020

Displaced metatarsal bone/fractured from stalkers breaking my left large toe and then ANOTHER stalker-"accident"where I landed on this same injury from attack. The bone now juts from my foot and my toe is jammed against my other toes nearly 160-degree angle.

The caption says it all. I wrote of this on Facebook a few days ago when oil was poured on the hillside slope leading down the hillside from the empty condo where I live in a torture/rape and traumatizing mind control "studio" of non-stop surveillance of all I do, think and plan and create and everything else they input into my body, mind and life that is intended to break my mind/body/spirit.

The foot is now extremely injured and I require surgery. The stalking organization has blocked all financial earnings. It is so extremely difficult to type and write that with extreme effort I am pounding out this few words with great difficulty. Backspacing is non-stop correcting insertions.

Two men I wrote of on Facebook created an accident through the Nazi stalking network here. I wiped out when I applied the brakes near the bottom of this hill (a hill I have driven down in pouring rain, with water sliding down the hillside after there is a shower===never once had a single problem) A tiny rivulette of water was oiled and there was a huge truck blocking access to this road except for one little area I had to drive down.. It was a hot and sunny day. It had not rained. A small bit of water was running down the hill--maybe 4 inches in diamter, but I had to cross this little stream to drive past the huge truck blocking the rest of the very large and wide roadside.  It was a huge industrial truck with a huge wood chipper and the Thai men were cutting tree limbs in front of an abandoned building..

I landed on this toe that was broken under the orders of a Swiss/Italian woman whose room in her house I rented for two days. I had intended to rent long term, indefinitely.. She was so abusive I left almost immediately in the middle of the night because her house was located in a very remote cul-d-sac and I felt a definite threat with her Thai neighbors. As always, the white Nazi has a "black" or "Brown" team to do the dirty, filthy and violent work for them. Also, a German couple was involved in this attack scheme. She also kept most of my deposit and the money I put down for rent. I could not get any help from local police and had no access to any legal course of action. Legal fees for small claims court in rental situations are at least 10 times the cost as in the United States. That is how skewed laws in Thailand are in favor of the more wealthy against the claims of the less. Also, the Thai system on a personal and social level operates a bit more in a clan sense and everyone's business appears to be everyone's gossip or something like that....

this woman used to be president of a charity here in Phuket organized crime Nazi Paradise.

The stalkers who break into my home every night, with me fighting for my life to stop this encroachment for over 2 years on a non-stop basis of fighting and poudning and glueing everything into the corners and panels of these walls inside the cabinets which make hollow knocking noises because there is no solid wall behind them....(thus much of my current chagrin at charity scammers and the violence they use to scam people out of money).

The stalkers have been cutting the skin in the webbing between this broken toe and the second smaller toe--to the bone--every single night. Thus this "accident" which was ordered because I wrote a joke but negative comment on a Danish bigot Nazi's YouTube video, and another man who I wrote of out of England--these disgusting "men" who attack me create these accidents when I fight against rape and torture and attempts to create "sex slavery" using this teleportation and gang stalking apparatus global concern, which appears so charitable on the surface of it's every "democratic" front organization and political avowed denomination.

The pressure on this blood-flow reduced area has slipped and the bone is sticking out of my foot, the foot is enlarged, swollen and I don't know if the bone is fractured or just got shoved out of the socket to an even more angular horrid shape.

I so hope the people responsible all die in horrible accidents and it happens to all of them involved and immediately.

Should I write that I hope they become nice human beings? How impossible would that be? 

The dichotomy between moral values and need for vengeance. However, these are people who have been disfiguring me for years and ordering my body destroyed on a daily basis.

There is no more space in my mind for any kind of pacifist response. I only hope that what I write now will somehow spur people to act in my behalf. Just hoping....

==========
Locations of displaced and nondisplaced toe fractures


========================

I just posted the above video on the three aspects of communication and couldn't get through it all---here's what Cornel West has to poetically say about this dual dilemma of humanity: Her baby killed by American criminal terrorists, Emmet Till's mother had to chose between a hate and heroic response. Love Justice ....well, I can't love these stalkers so I guess I'm stuck having to reach deep within my dug-up and desscrated psyche torn up by the roots of evil and responding with Justice as a force of being beyond good and evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment