Friday, July 10, 2020

Praise the wonderful YouTube force of random search reward mystical experience!

I obviously found this as a random synchronicity ( searched for the concepts using search engine terms but found a world of a unique personality I sense as a kindred spirit in this material world).

Oscillating synchronicities Chi Strawberry Fields

------------

Onto the more negative vibe from the previous post:  I wrote above that this is the best lecture I have listened to online all day. I am not downplaying people who lecture on Y-tube who I click on, but if I get a plethora of videos from one particular personality, at this point, it makes me suspicious and guarded against the personality. My attnetion, with all the technology blocking my brain, in addition to the NOT PARANOID suspicious feelings associated wiith vicious, deadly attacks aimeda t me by people who put videos and photos on many social media platforms--and you get the point. Just having written this makes me sound "delusional' and there is nothing else i can do. I get a kind of "listeners block" to people who put their lectures on my page. I have to perform a kind of threat assessment for any person whose video I click on or movie I download or stream by now it's insane how many of you hate attacker actors there are.

this man in the video, for now at least, is NOT PART OF THE STALKING TEAMS AND i REALLY DON'T BELIEVE HE WOULD BE EVER. He is the type of personality that is being eliminated by these stalker boring pedophile teleportation rapist murdering bigots of all races, colors, orientations and flaunted creeds for their offensive deeds.

With the attacks on my brain by the technology, it feels like my brain is being pressed on and off by someone blocking my brain functioning like flicking a switch on and off.

it happens every single time I write. Hackers are blocking keys and etc etc

I can't write I can't think

I write this every time, every time this group tries to character assassinate me with the hacking and brainwave blocks (neural firing blocked, whatever it is.) I sit here in this room sick from poisoning, exhausted from pounding down on plastic doors to stop stalkers from destroying my body and health, and then wondering why the hell no one ever ever DOES A SINGLE thing to protect me in a real tangivle way so I can live inpeace and wriite and think. How many more years will it take for people to actually come out publically and expose and stop these stalker teleportation electornic torture groups and methodologies and form support groups and systems against these attacks?


No comments:

Post a Comment