Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hamilton as cheif Disney CEO then US President--meaning the character played by the actor for the corporate entity Disney, Inc conglomerate as president of the United States.

*Please note this is all sardonic and not intended as reality just in case some people are completely convinced that what I write is really not discrediting from hacking and mind control and drugging and whatever--people will use anything to discredit me so I must assume a defensive posture automatically whenever possible.

Okay--now that that is outta the way

-------------------------

This (video clip below, part of the series John Adams) is the exact spot in the John Adams series where I found a block, emotional and psychological. Centralized power in the hands of bankers as the fundamental principle of governmental cohesion. That people cannot respect authority until and unless the pecuniary overrides the nobility of egalitarianism.

That some ode to Hamilton, the movie and play, neither of which I have ventured into viewing so I should not and cannot make a judgment. Yet it seems that to focus on this concept equals the obsession with money for power as the end-all in American society.
I hit this wall and could not venture further into the discussion made for this film. I have never had the slightest of interest in watching the very popular play/movie Hamilton.
I view this phenomenon of observance to Hamiltaon to be an act of deference to the Central Banking system and all the boom-bust economies, brining power to a smaller circle which shrinks with every bust until it is now considered to be less than the top 1 percent "elite".

As if they could not instill the desire to serve a country based on equality, the "Founding Fathers" had to create a different system of obedience based on fear of impoverishment, and the absolute thrill in greedy acquisition.

00000000000000
Thomas Jefferson, who termed the banking industry "an infinity of successive felonious larcenies," also weighed in against it on constitutional grounds, urging a veto"--from article --and I agree with Jefferson and paper money IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND SO IS A CENTRAL BANK.. Damn Disney and it's goofy Cindarella Castles. 


============

Damn Republican Disney CEO Fantasy Island Ciinderalla movie amusement park movie mind trip.


-------------------

Basically, this is very depressing for me to have to face the reality of the past, present and future debacles of the obstruction of the Constitutional Republic, which according to the article posted in link directly above, has lead to the open and allowed terrorist organizations I encounter every single day due to bigots now wanting me to have a chance to compete in a fair and open market.

The DOWNFALL OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES and the liberty for which is was supposed to have stood has fallen and has been taken over not by Eagles but by rapacious greedy, selfish VULTURES. They make movies adulating the greed and the "INVISIBLE HAND" OF grasping greed which has lead to our current predicament of how to stop a Martial Law takeover and complete obliteration of what was supposed to have been a kind of sacrosanct version of Equality for the betterment of the human race.

It began in the symbolic presentation of the tv series John Adams. I wonder exactly what the real personalities actually said upon such real discussions at the time of decision-making.

That crucial point which has brought the couuntry now to a standstill of chaos that billionaires have indulged in.

--------------

From article link above:

"Hamilton was wrong about central banks and we pay the price for his mistake today. Those who know real monetary theory understand that Hamilton was a worse traitor than Benedict Arnold."

---------------

This is my very first minute having anything to do with watching/listening to or clicking on the Hamilton craze play/movie. First impression after 0.57 seconds into the intro song: as I wrote in my blog a few days ago the underdog white male (now put into hero stance with a rap backdrop with black males combining the black struggle pitted against a poor, fatherless white male child. Perhaps rising from the white male equivalant of the ghetto, and then...I stopped listening because it fits the pattern of underdog rises to the top, white male privilege white male supercedes his lost father image. I wrote of this on teh Joker platform intrspective page and I really could not go further. The first few lines were that Hamilton rose as a batstard--fatherless--from a "whore". I myself use the word whore but I would not put it into a Disney song for Goddesses sake. My first one minute of the movie/song/play what ever.....and I don't think I can go on with the rest as putting modern hip hop ghetto stypecasting into a white male who created a country of slave-owners using paper money to buy and sell slaves is just a bit too ironically hypocritical for me to even BEGIN to watch or listen to more. I am certain that some exonomist would have great reason to dispute and argue me down with facts about economic lending and borrowing principles, which I am no economist on the subject but lending and borrowing, banking and international trade, debt and debt relief were already in full swing before Hamilton suggested this European system as in integration into the new Republic.

But, on the other hand, I can theorize that the imbalance in fiscal power, that the Northern States held more purchasing power than the Southern States, a reason why, perhaps, Andrew Jackon rejected the Central Banking system---was or may have been partially responsible for the Civil War being fought and slavery ending and declaired unConstitutional, something which the Founding Fathers could never achieve (or wanted to, for the most part, including Hamiltron I suspect). Why black rap style music is being used to introduce this white male is beyond evil ridiculous.

I am not basing my statement above on research or fact just on opinion based on the little I heard in podcasts about Hamilton and the little I studied about his policies, and that was many years ago. At this stage of the chaotic situation in the US, I find myself abhoring Hamilton and it is emotionally-based but also based on the facts as I am thinly aware of them through vague research and brief study. I might absolutely change my opinion if I study other sources and get different information. The Disney play/movie makes me ill listening to more of the underdog white male approach cliche formula movie plot, which I see repeated endlessly. Black males LOVING THEIR OPPRESSORS as I write of so often (it could be any "minority" who turns into a minion). Again, the oppressed superimposing this white male banking personality who participated in slave trade into something laudible and honorable according to a myth that has been impregnated through rape culture brainwashing.





And thus--according to HARVARD HISTORIAN

"“He was not an abolitionist,” she added. “He bought and sold slaves for his in-laws, and opposing slavery was never at the forefront of his agenda.

“He was not a champion of the little guy, like the show portrays,” she said. “He was elitist. He was in favor of having a president for life.”

The musical simplifies and sanitizes history, said Gordon-Reed. "



You can kinda trust in Harvard Research as being well-documented and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment