Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hamilton as cheif Disney CEO then US President--meaning the character played by the actor for the corporate entity Disney, Inc conglomerate as president of the United States.

*Please note this is all sardonic and not intended as reality just in case some people are completely convinced that what I write is really not discrediting from hacking and mind control and drugging and whatever--people will use anything to discredit me so I must assume a defensive posture automatically whenever possible.

Okay--now that that is outta the way

-------------------------

This (video clip below, part of the series John Adams) is the exact spot in the John Adams series where I found a block, emotional and psychological. Centralized power in the hands of bankers as the fundamental principle of governmental cohesion. That people cannot respect authority until and unless the pecuniary overrides the nobility of egalitarianism.

That some ode to Hamilton, the movie and play, neither of which I have ventured into viewing so I should not and cannot make a judgment. Yet it seems that to focus on this concept equals the obsession with money for power as the end-all in American society.
I hit this wall and could not venture further into the discussion made for this film. I have never had the slightest of interest in watching the very popular play/movie Hamilton.
I view this phenomenon of observance to Hamiltaon to be an act of deference to the Central Banking system and all the boom-bust economies, brining power to a smaller circle which shrinks with every bust until it is now considered to be less than the top 1 percent "elite".

As if they could not instill the desire to serve a country based on equality, the "Founding Fathers" had to create a different system of obedience based on fear of impoverishment, and the absolute thrill in greedy acquisition.

00000000000000
Thomas Jefferson, who termed the banking industry "an infinity of successive felonious larcenies," also weighed in against it on constitutional grounds, urging a veto"--from article --and I agree with Jefferson and paper money IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND SO IS A CENTRAL BANK.. Damn Disney and it's goofy Cindarella Castles. 


============

Damn Republican Disney CEO Fantasy Island Ciinderalla movie amusement park movie mind trip.


-------------------

Basically, this is very depressing for me to have to face the reality of the past, present and future debacles of the obstruction of the Constitutional Republic, which according to the article posted in link directly above, has lead to the open and allowed terrorist organizations I encounter every single day due to bigots now wanting me to have a chance to compete in a fair and open market.

The DOWNFALL OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES and the liberty for which is was supposed to have stood has fallen and has been taken over not by Eagles but by rapacious greedy, selfish VULTURES. They make movies adulating the greed and the "INVISIBLE HAND" OF grasping greed which has lead to our current predicament of how to stop a Martial Law takeover and complete obliteration of what was supposed to have been a kind of sacrosanct version of Equality for the betterment of the human race.

It began in the symbolic presentation of the tv series John Adams. I wonder exactly what the real personalities actually said upon such real discussions at the time of decision-making.

That crucial point which has brought the couuntry now to a standstill of chaos that billionaires have indulged in.

--------------

From article link above:

"Hamilton was wrong about central banks and we pay the price for his mistake today. Those who know real monetary theory understand that Hamilton was a worse traitor than Benedict Arnold."

---------------

This is my very first minute having anything to do with watching/listening to or clicking on the Hamilton craze play/movie. First impression after 0.57 seconds into the intro song: as I wrote in my blog a few days ago the underdog white male (now put into hero stance with a rap backdrop with black males combining the black struggle pitted against a poor, fatherless white male child. Perhaps rising from the white male equivalant of the ghetto, and then...I stopped listening because it fits the pattern of underdog rises to the top, white male privilege white male supercedes his lost father image. I wrote of this on teh Joker platform intrspective page and I really could not go further. The first few lines were that Hamilton rose as a batstard--fatherless--from a "whore". I myself use the word whore but I would not put it into a Disney song for Goddesses sake. My first one minute of the movie/song/play what ever.....and I don't think I can go on with the rest as putting modern hip hop ghetto stypecasting into a white male who created a country of slave-owners using paper money to buy and sell slaves is just a bit too ironically hypocritical for me to even BEGIN to watch or listen to more. I am certain that some exonomist would have great reason to dispute and argue me down with facts about economic lending and borrowing principles, which I am no economist on the subject but lending and borrowing, banking and international trade, debt and debt relief were already in full swing before Hamilton suggested this European system as in integration into the new Republic.

But, on the other hand, I can theorize that the imbalance in fiscal power, that the Northern States held more purchasing power than the Southern States, a reason why, perhaps, Andrew Jackon rejected the Central Banking system---was or may have been partially responsible for the Civil War being fought and slavery ending and declaired unConstitutional, something which the Founding Fathers could never achieve (or wanted to, for the most part, including Hamiltron I suspect). Why black rap style music is being used to introduce this white male is beyond evil ridiculous.

I am not basing my statement above on research or fact just on opinion based on the little I heard in podcasts about Hamilton and the little I studied about his policies, and that was many years ago. At this stage of the chaotic situation in the US, I find myself abhoring Hamilton and it is emotionally-based but also based on the facts as I am thinly aware of them through vague research and brief study. I might absolutely change my opinion if I study other sources and get different information. The Disney play/movie makes me ill listening to more of the underdog white male approach cliche formula movie plot, which I see repeated endlessly. Black males LOVING THEIR OPPRESSORS as I write of so often (it could be any "minority" who turns into a minion). Again, the oppressed superimposing this white male banking personality who participated in slave trade into something laudible and honorable according to a myth that has been impregnated through rape culture brainwashing.





And thus--according to HARVARD HISTORIAN

"“He was not an abolitionist,” she added. “He bought and sold slaves for his in-laws, and opposing slavery was never at the forefront of his agenda.

“He was not a champion of the little guy, like the show portrays,” she said. “He was elitist. He was in favor of having a president for life.”

The musical simplifies and sanitizes history, said Gordon-Reed. "



You can kinda trust in Harvard Research as being well-documented and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...