Wednesday, July 22, 2020

More terrorist attacks--Cont. July 22 2020

Due to tech/drug/mind control intererence, I also forgot these potentially deadly or dangerous attacks as if they were irrelevant:

Induced heart palpitations have resumed. The palpitations went on for hours last night.

Repeated cutting of gum tissue at the root of my nearly extinct gums on my lower jaw, where one of the 'actors" had this terrorist group force an accident of my motorbike handlebars swivelling 180-degrees to the right, while a car hit me from a standing position on the left side, swerving to hit me in mid-traffic (surrounded by terrorist driver stalkers) . The brakes stopped operating at this time. I landed on my jaw, heard a cracking noise and blood was dripping down my face.

I did not look into the mirror, but the skin on my lower mandible was ripped off. I used tissue paper and clear tape as my only medical treatment, as I could not afford due to the millionaire/billionaire terrorists forcing me into a state of financial paralysis on the lower end of subpoverty life. That was two years ago, and since then, the nighttime terrorists who break into my home EVERY SINGLE DAY aggrivate this situation by slightly cutting away remnants of gum tissue in this area, where my two lower teeth became loose--but only a few days after the accident. The terrorists who enter while I am unconscious did something horrible to the area that had been injured causing permanent damage. Songs with jokes about girls with crooked teeth then were put into the music selections from WNYU that I downloaded--always tainted and made rotten by the pirated music this group injects as triggers for all the accidents, ugliness and hate that they create to destroy my spirit and soul, body, finances adn steal any idea I then write about it if possible under these hacking conditions and mind control operations. Since that time, when the terrorists actually made my teeth loose, not just from the accident, the terrorists operating as the minority minions for the white supremacist terrorists (who have the black underdog media representative wanna be white supremacists as their attack dogs in the interpersonal group terrorist teleportation actions)

and....every day gum tissue either aggrivated or slightly cut out. My teeth are now nearly falling out but still firm, the gum tissue has not eroded but has been sliced off every single night. Last night, the night before.

The terrorists who control politics and this group yelled at me to "keep your big mouth shut" but I am WRITING in my personal Facebook page and now this BLOG which, both of which have zero readers there is no activity on either and I have blocked all access to outsiders on my Facebook page.

-----


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...