Wednesday, July 22, 2020

More terrorist attacks--Cont. July 22 2020

Due to tech/drug/mind control intererence, I also forgot these potentially deadly or dangerous attacks as if they were irrelevant:

Induced heart palpitations have resumed. The palpitations went on for hours last night.

Repeated cutting of gum tissue at the root of my nearly extinct gums on my lower jaw, where one of the 'actors" had this terrorist group force an accident of my motorbike handlebars swivelling 180-degrees to the right, while a car hit me from a standing position on the left side, swerving to hit me in mid-traffic (surrounded by terrorist driver stalkers) . The brakes stopped operating at this time. I landed on my jaw, heard a cracking noise and blood was dripping down my face.

I did not look into the mirror, but the skin on my lower mandible was ripped off. I used tissue paper and clear tape as my only medical treatment, as I could not afford due to the millionaire/billionaire terrorists forcing me into a state of financial paralysis on the lower end of subpoverty life. That was two years ago, and since then, the nighttime terrorists who break into my home EVERY SINGLE DAY aggrivate this situation by slightly cutting away remnants of gum tissue in this area, where my two lower teeth became loose--but only a few days after the accident. The terrorists who enter while I am unconscious did something horrible to the area that had been injured causing permanent damage. Songs with jokes about girls with crooked teeth then were put into the music selections from WNYU that I downloaded--always tainted and made rotten by the pirated music this group injects as triggers for all the accidents, ugliness and hate that they create to destroy my spirit and soul, body, finances adn steal any idea I then write about it if possible under these hacking conditions and mind control operations. Since that time, when the terrorists actually made my teeth loose, not just from the accident, the terrorists operating as the minority minions for the white supremacist terrorists (who have the black underdog media representative wanna be white supremacists as their attack dogs in the interpersonal group terrorist teleportation actions)

and....every day gum tissue either aggrivated or slightly cut out. My teeth are now nearly falling out but still firm, the gum tissue has not eroded but has been sliced off every single night. Last night, the night before.

The terrorists who control politics and this group yelled at me to "keep your big mouth shut" but I am WRITING in my personal Facebook page and now this BLOG which, both of which have zero readers there is no activity on either and I have blocked all access to outsiders on my Facebook page.

-----


No comments:

Post a Comment