Saturday, July 18, 2020

Reality Asylum--I am no feeble Christ Crass gang stalking punks. So alternative and cool, like.....ich bin ein Berliner.

"Christ Forgive...forgive, forgive....petulant child. Saint....martyr....Judas Goat....Guilt, sin, he would nail my body upon his Cross....death reveler....Rape, rape...life fucker....the sorrow of your tradition...."




I had once upon a time in the lost land of the United Los Legoland, assumed that the music of Crass was an intellectual reprisal of normative values and intelligent rejection of suppression glorified in societal pimpdom.

When I was teleported to Penny Rimbaud and the female along with him, hissing at me in hate only for a promotion, or some hate directed at me (I still do not know what personal sin I have committed to engender the righteous underground hate of this anarchist punk group now turned into mansion master lecturer and pennywise wisdom. I then knew that it really was the work of the puppet risen temporarily in this 70's formation from penny-pimping working class Steve Ignorant and his premise of winging about wankers that formed the basis for the gritty dirty nasty crassy brassy subculture subordination.

Now they're drinkin' pints in flats above the plateau of pomposity and mediocrity.

--------

In all honesty, this is NOT a critique of Christianity, people who truly follow the creed of Jesus, many of whom have been more than my most favorite human beings on this planet.

What does any of this have to do with JFK assuring the Satanist Nazis of Berlin that he too is a Berliner as opposed to a Red Communist?

No comments:

Post a Comment