Thursday, July 30, 2020

ON a more serious note, dub and subwoofers delight

Too bad I do not have the majorly exquisite amplifiers or speakers but...without nevertheless I like the sound. The title is more enticing so I add it here. All of these selections of weird-azz videos and the like are from one song, which I cannot find, from mixer J Boogie, whose song I heard in a long mix from one program.

This music is more what I take more seriously as music I take seriously without laughing (the other videos are fun, messages artistic amateur but well-done and more enjoyable than the glossy mainstream stuffy variety (personal opinion, if you don't like it, stop hacking or reading my posts)!!!!! (get the f-out in other words).



I cannot find a J Boogie album to download (4 free!$) on any torrent or YTube site, so I must resort to Bandcamp site and sound cloud. That means having to individually click on new pages every time I want to hear a different song in a collection. At least I can get some music. Still have to work out how to download some sound program to copy and paste all together into one single file I can then download. I am so technologically-challenged due to not having studied all this stuff how to download and combine individual files into one single mp3 file. Aw...............(__:

-0---

This J Boogie dude is just one artist I discovered by randomly downloading an old, archived music show and hearing  a song I like, which has lead me to discovering some video production company that probably is not this artist but has the same name? Boogie, anything with boogie is probably one of hundreds with the same reference or name or title on any search.

It's fun to discover people, art, creations that are not pounded into my brain from the mainstream sources that seem like a sand pit I can't get out of unless I accidentally discover these other sources. If it weren't for this last vestage of independent media (and WNYU has been taken over by the terrorist organization which is attacking me, puttting out their brainwashing songs on the newer shows, which are a drag a complete drag--all the vivacious raucous independent spirit has been taken over by these mainstream terrorist personalities because WNYU is my nearly one-and-only preferred music source of information. They have put terrorist type radio hosts on the show, with boring songs that are almost as awful as the media mainstream fodder they crank out. This is a horrid art crime.

This artist is fun, I am glad I discovered this. The radio program I described above came out from years ago, I think 2015. I have to go way back to early archives to try to get out of the trap music mind pit that these mainstream personalities have put all their unwelcomed mainstream/alternative music I really don't enjoy. It's the co-opting of the media at the alternative level, a completely usual circumstance and the demise of independent thought and art.


**************

Hacking/mind objuscation report: upon leaving this position in front of the laptop, and out of immediate range, I "remembered" so many things I had wanted to write. My brain is blocked/locked into a stagnant position where I can only write a few sentences and I am completely blank for any ideas. Once leaving the sitting positionw here undoubedly, the technology is blasting my brain into a numbed blank state, I recall things I wanted to write and then, once back in this seat, I can't get anything else out.

My thoughts appear jumbled, along with the hacking and rewriting of the hackerz. Alas. 

I always feel compelled to write this at the end of my posts because of the gross discrediting aspect I strive to defend myself against.

I could write lengthy ideas about these videos and my brain is simply blank and void, my thoughts come out as weird stream-of-consciousness sort of "poetry" and I am unable to glue sentences together and the hackers then make more of a mess once I post. 

The hackers also once again altered the template of this blog so it doesn't functon normallly.

*(((*********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...