Sunday, July 5, 2020

Dead Kitties in a teleportation skit trauma-based tech attack.

I have tried to relate how these ugly, disgusting old men with their YouTube videos have attacked me. , like an STD rash for the last few weeks. It appears that the onslaught and confluence of rotten ugly old men who post their stuff on YouTube have been given full  access to attacking me, via the media and political celebrities who continuously have profited off passing me around and around to their cronies to slowly MURDER ME with endless stress, abuse and violence/rape and murder attempts via orchestrated "accidents" (as I could have been killed a few days ago with this newest "accident" which caused the broken metatarsal bones to shift more to the left into my other toes, all forced upon me not by my lack of coordination but their attacks on my body while I am asleep and in this comatose sleeping MK ULTRA "alter"mode that these expletives exploit at every single  moment thhey can, as the moguls handing out these technologies and contracts want me begging for help for the rest of my life while no one ever intervenes. Oh, how they know how banal and mediocre and meaningless the human brainwashed population has been from their mass mind-meld conditioning and comfort and discrimination entitlements.

These ugly old men on the internet who put endless videos of their rotten ugly selves on my YouTube and other pages: they are physically revolting to look at, which as I have written in a jest it's one thing to have "beautified" plastic-surgery older men who are manicured and well-dressed with millions/billions of dollars worth of clothing and accessories attackk you, but it's a far cry from attractive when it's rotten stalkers, which constitute 99% of the entire organization, who then stalk and attack with the exact same ugly personality structure and the inevitable female companion who laughs as the ugly men torture and rape and abuse someone else (leaving a bit more space for at least a manageable abuse schedule they can live with--perhaps none of them are abused by these men, that too is possible but the women absoluely blossom off participating in these situations as well). With the more ugly, old and rotten lot of them, but it's very sombre: the ugliness of the stalkers is near a putrid sensation value, aesthetic of vomitgore mentality when you have to see them proliferating your YouTube recommended page and then they attack you with more rotten old men here in Phuket. They have their grandaughter aged children female sex slave brown-skinned slaves obeying and stalking me with absolute enthusiasm.

I go off into tangents once more facing this tech-embedded mind control machine disguised as a laptop. This morning I woke up and I heard the beeping of the laptop which I had most definitely turned off and unplugged just last night. There were more objects under my blankets like pieces of silicone and etc. due to the break-in last night.

This morning I discovered that my body has healed to a greater degree so I can now try to pound in more screws into the plastic doors, in yet another attempt to stop this endless intrusion by the people getting plastic surgery, beauty treatments and laughing as they have their minorities smear stinking fungus into my hair, skin and my body erupts with all kinds of scars, blemishes covering my  body from head-to-foot, and endlessly fighting this (alone, no help, endlessly stuck in absolute povertyy). I try to look at it in a positive light that this is some experience in fighting mechanical arms from entering my room which is a "survival" "learning experience".

The unfortunate thing is that the people also doing continuous surveillance, which means those famous media celebrities, are literally watching everysingle thing I do, monitoring every single thought, and any and everything I learn to defend myself,  heal my  body, and thin about the systems and how to write about it is UNDER SCRUTINY AND STOLEN BY THEM IMMEDIATELY.

I also want to point out that my brain is literally drawn to the YouTube "recommended"/stalker rife and polluted page like a magnet. My decisions are inextricably related to the mind control aspects of the tech being aimed into my brain while I type (and in every situation). If any person reading my posts assumes that "you" can just easliy shift your brain/mind into determination to not pursue various deadly paths, you are gravely mistaken. The technology/drug interface is nearly impossible to counter if you are not some meditation athlete who can desist from all the programming by sheer wilpowerr or force of mental determination. I am drawn to due to the mind control interface I have tried to describe very briefly above. The hacking and blocks to my brain make any writing extremely arduous and  impossible to get all out I want to express, in any tangible way or form as well so that only adds to the impression one might get that I am simply fueling the attacks and "letting them happen" so to speak. That also is part of the usual blame-the-victim mentality that drives the recurrent excuses to exonerate the perpetrators and continue to leave the targets at their mercy.

--------------

The combination of putrid attacks and the people involved are such a revolting system of ugliness, stupidity, hate, greed, selfishness, and all tauted as wonderful heroes of society in these media drives to install fascist and Totalitarian puke rotten creeps into higher positions of power.

Thus, the mechanical arm got through the tiny space between one huge panel cabinet door (extending to an area nearly at my knees and going up to the height of the ceiling. I will have to pound the spaces between the lower panels of the bottom doors to the top at the middle space, which cannot close compactly like the bottom and top have already done). They have made defending myself nearly impossible. I have also written, but I repeat here, that the interior of the cabinets have various levels of hardness behind the panels. At the outer edges of the panels the faux "wood" of the back of the panels are hard as steel. In the middle, the panels are so thin I can bend them by simply pressing my hand into them. I also have surveyed the quality of the material and I discern that there is a hard layer that is latched on and can be opened from the other side of this nearly extinct "wall" separating me from the other studio (I can hear them talk when they do talk it comes as loud and slightly muffled. They rarely talk but when they do it's louder than if a person were talking in another room with a wooden door blocking the sound level). The very flimsy exterior, which is so maleable I feel like it's almost the density of skin covering a hard surface, leaves them able to insert these mechanical arms through all the EIGHT pairs of double-hooks tied together as tight as possible on the edges and the center spaces at all middle points of every set of panels. That does not suffice they get through everything because the surface of the nearly thin-as-skin material with hard wood or metal panels right behind them makes any intrustion on any space possible for a millimeter sized mechanical arm. They open my front door with all the many layers of locks, strings, and I have also put layers of paper into the cracks since the door is too small for the doorway and light blasts in at night. I think it's also possible for tiniest mechanical arms to get through these spaces as well. 

The stalkers also create false positives for entry that are distractions from their real point-of-entry.

However, I put a brush on top of the string I used to tie the tiny metal bars that are supposed to be handles to open the huge panels of the very last set of cabinet doors I have been too injured and sick and weak to pound in.. I have been trying for over 3 months with pounding in of metal hooks and it has left me nearly severely injured with all the poisons hard into my spine in crisscross fashiion, like an internal corset and exterior shell of poison, internally glues to my spine and muscles and system in every conceivable direction. I have not had the strength to pound in which was altered between the space of last night and this morning. I have at least been able to create systes where I can detect entry, and they did get in. My hands, hair and skin have as usual been smeared wiith damaging chemicals. My haiir is a mess, my hands are huge, ugly and worn out from YEARS OF hand washing clothing that is sprayed daily with toxic sprays that are deadly to inhale. I must close all windows and seal doors to try to avert break-ins from the outside. When I had windows in the last horrrid torture place I lived in, I had to literally tape the sliding windows because the landlord refused to install screens and blocked all access to me installing screens. The people you idolize in the media who I have written of for years and years ensured I was unable to earn a single penny online and thus stuck living off circa $700 per month, as I am relegated to right now. The criminal terrorist teleportation creeps have been put into the Executive office, their children and wives receive only the top beauty treatments but put me in a place with over 30 panels which these mechanical arms break through every night to inflict damage to my body and beauty and health (slow murder) every single day. They rise into billionaire status and become leaders of society.

You all continue to do nothing to stop them or this system.

You're all profiting off this system in your comfort zones, assured that you will always have people to push down in order to keep your standard of living.

-----------

The teleportation terror hate skit they forced on me last night was of kittens who appeared dead in baskets. I had written of another ugly old man (aging I mean) who has put a proliferation of his nasty deformed and near-dead cats and dogs he "rescues" which became an endless stream of videos because I had once searched for animal rescue videos. His videos began to dominate my pages and the severe deformation of these animals caught my attention, as they were calculated to do for what appears to be an absolute scam and sinister "charity" organization.

As I wrote yesterday, a bit in detail. I did not include this organization's videos on my pages because first I don't want their ugly faces to deform my blog or Facebook--I am not trying to incriminate one single person but the entire group in this stalking/fascist/Nazi organization (and whatever levels apply, I just stick to Nazi, the blacks can simply call them "whites" or "bigots" but because so many blacks participate in this, I just call them Black Nazis, and I'm sure there are names like Illuminati, and other secret society names, the KKK and etc etc)

However, when I realized and now after more of his videos surfaced on my YouTube page which were black humor aimed at what I had written regarding his cruelty towards animals and his attempt to appear as an Ameican reality tv Holllywood show for money, which he hopes will funnel through his participation in this crime against me. As I wrote earlier in this post, all is handed to any ugly rotten disgusting creep who wants to participate who has any presence on the internet. .The election is another concern and the old bad old men network keeps promoting anyone conducting these torture attacks with continued million/billion dollar promotions. I did put one of his videos on one of my Facebook posts I believe it was on July 3. I had, at that time, bought into the scam as apparently so many others have done. The money is flowing into this ersatz organization and it's cruelty towards animals.

For those who do care, please do not donate to this rotten man and his organization and stop them if you can. Otherwise, help animals who are in your neighborhood and don't waste your money on organizations which put out informationn you cannot verify as legitimate charity organizations.

In Phuket the entire revenue of some people are derived from ersatz charities and these people viciously attack me so they can get more funding and all of them invest in property and real estate.

You might cheer them on for their greedy aspirations. That is the quality that is deemed highest in this morally defunct organization which contiues to promote every scam scum on the planet who wants to lash out at me in these internet videos.

I will try to avert from their online surfing mind control but please note that the mind control is so totally engrossing I cannot stop. I need to not be drugged and poisoned by nighttime stalkers

I also hope my posts are not continued to be information for these sleaze ugly rotten men who I have enumerated for years on Facebook posts--I could so easily write the list here but I have to get up and begin to pound in more hooks and try not to dislodge more of my microships (I literally ripped one microchip out of my back because so much skin tissue was ripped out when pounding and hammering these hooks in). I lay in bed for almost a month most of every day while the stalkers continue to drug and poison me into inertia and then torture and teleport me to these emotional losers and their nasty women who are all laughing with joy as my body is deformed--my hands look absolouttely ugly and nasty not just from cleaning perpetually the stinking toxic filth that is daily and nightly sprayed onto my body, blankets and clothing--but my skin damaged every single day, my skin tissue cut out of the damaged areas of my lower jaw and to the bone in my foot (so when they create an accident, further damage occurs to the injuries they created years ago. Every single day for years these nighttime stalkers have been cutting the skin to the bone in this tiny area between the large toe they broke and the second toe, thus cutting off blood flow and healing.

I now have to pound down to get keys to operate and I need to get going in another attempt to stop these disgusting stalkers operating for these sleaze creeps you all adore as your presidents and your leaders and their nasty bigot violent rapist wives who you all cheer on as your symbols of "beauty". All of these whores blossom from the contracts and participating in venting their hate and chargin at the status of me once having a chance to be beautiful, successful. They love calling me all kinds of names and insulting my everything that they have destroyed with the stalker teams that have deformed and poisoned and drugged me for decades.

I'm ending now, this is purely exhausting pounding down on keys and backspacing nearly every word to correct hacking inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...