Monday, July 6, 2020

My metatarsal bone put out-of-alignment by stalkers breaking into my home while I slept and was under the microchip MK ULTRA comatose state/teleported to abuse and torture.

The title says it all. I had a slight bruise on the area of my left large toe after the accident. Three days later the area was jutting out at an extreme angle. I also have been very drugged due to the stalkers entering and putting skin drug patches on me, along with injuries, my entire room stinking of toxic fluids, and two rotten nasty Europig males responsible for these attacks and the network of shit that permeates my life surrounding me in gang stalking operations.

I spent another day, yesterday, hammering hooks into more cabinet panels, gluing paper to the cracks of the cabinets on the hinge side, and then cleaning up endless blankets, pillows. This morning I awoke to more stinking pillows and tape wound around my computer electrical cord.

Hacking is much worse today, double spaces and letters I press are doubled or tripled constantly.

This is a repeat, daily operation of fighting to heal my body, clean up stinking objects which takes sometimes HOURS every single day. The putridity is so overwhelming all I can do is clean so I don't have to breathe it in while I"m sleeping and must shut the open air sliding glass door (which is smeared with stains and grease. Also my hair is smeared with grease, but I was so physically worn out after pounding in 6 hooks into plastic-coated fake wood panels, exertion that is extreme because what is really needed is some power tool to insert these hooks. When I hammer nails into the few wooden areas of the cabinet, it is like cutting through butter compared with the plastic panels I have had to nearly injure myself (I have injured myself doing this).

Again, another day of pasting and pounding, cleaning objects I just cleaned yesterday. I have not been able to do little things like dust objects which are caked with dust because I'm either so physically injured from all the spine manipulations the stalkers force on me while I"m comatose and sleeping. The foot injury DEFINITELY was caused by stalker violence, not from the accident. This group creates accidents and then later, while I'm unconscious and unable to "wake up" from the teleportation/comatose MK ULTRA state/microchipped brain operation shutting down situation (my consciousness is literally teleported from one state of physical space to the space they teleport me to, however unreal that may sound).  Thus I have no awareness of being cut into, my body injured, broken and etc. They have also broken vertebrae which is why I am "disabled" and all from these nighttime attacks I can't imagine how many other obscene attacks have taken place all these years of disgusting foul creeps surrounding me in cheap housing that I am forced to live in (and not excluding all the very wealthy people I have also lived around all these years, but as I write, uglier unkempt rotten disguusting people having access to my body is more unaesthetic than the violent, even more dangerously deadly wealthy who feel absolutely "entitled" to do whatever they want. The only thing holding them back from more extreme violence is this contract out on me, and also they want to force a baby out of me for their research or their sick and stupid Nazi theosophical concept that this pseudo-religious stigma they have put on me is some cause to create a bi-racial brat for them to program into Nazi ideology and have some kind of whatever it is...what ever it's bs

the above first paragraph was filled with expletives and hate. I am induced into this state and it comes out like poison and subliminal coercion. Please excuse this profain use of language. I am going to leave it as is, only now to demonstrate how my emotions are being manipulated. At the moment I am more calm because I have assessed that this reaction was due to mind control. It is very upsetting to say the least to understand that nighttime stalkers have put my metatarsal bones out of alignment in a very serious way and I have spent years fighting to defend myself against these attacks and I have spent years and years writing to some silent audience.

The disgusting, ugly creepy old men who I had, in one case, responded to his rotten foul videos with his nasty ugly face leering into the camera for this YouTube video. Like his Nazi fellow propaganda manipulation media circus operator, Angela Merkel, both uttered their hate and hissing venom in quiet, subdued tones almost pleasant and lyrical in tone. Lies and distortions.. If they followed in the Hitlerian vocal demonstative shouting fascist style, they would be recognizable immediately for being what their hushed tones bely.

The other English creep who I have written about is also culpable, as are the H-wood American celebrities who have admitted personally to me for ordering potentially fatal accidents to occur and then they had their stalkers re-open the injuries to cause sustained and permanent damage and then further deterioration of the injured area. I refer specifically to the nasty actor I  call Brat Pit. He's an adamant fascist Nazi and full supporter of Europ fascist Nazi infiltration of the United States, via the H-wood media propaganda circuit. He and his partners, the "feminists" and blacks and et al, expect to have top priority in the new fascist media complex alongside the fascists out of Euro-p-land who hand them contracts, awards, all manner of top production costs and top quality assistance in all they endeavor. This also has happened to the Italian mafia Nazi I can't stand his name, I call him Sickola Scumbo but that's a silly, immature name. He obtained huge businesses in Miami. I sold cigars in his club on South Beach for almost two years and this man has been handed every manner of professional and artistic bolstering because these mediocre Nazi Mafia types have to have some kind of basis to claim that they are "superior" and thus, they steal concepts from people like me and then have people like me discredited, eliminated or in the case of Prince, murdered and they also have attempted to murder me.

Now I have a huge bone sticking out of my foot because of two rotten ugly older men who I had resopnded to, either recently or in the past few years, because they hacked into my YouTube recommened page, I clicked on their rotten faces spewing out fake garbage about how much they as white males are fighting corrupt political systems. Assisted by the not-famous openly fascist, nazi sleaze and the team of crap (here where I live, it's often much younger men out of Russia, France, etc who attack me, all backed by the US teams I have also written of, extending into the Executive branches of the US Government and all that entails).

Pouding down on keys and backspacing continuously due to hacker insertions. This will inevitably be rewritten by hackers once I publish the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment