Monday, July 6, 2020

My metatarsal bone put out-of-alignment by stalkers breaking into my home while I slept and was under the microchip MK ULTRA comatose state/teleported to abuse and torture.

The title says it all. I had a slight bruise on the area of my left large toe after the accident. Three days later the area was jutting out at an extreme angle. I also have been very drugged due to the stalkers entering and putting skin drug patches on me, along with injuries, my entire room stinking of toxic fluids, and two rotten nasty Europig males responsible for these attacks and the network of shit that permeates my life surrounding me in gang stalking operations.

I spent another day, yesterday, hammering hooks into more cabinet panels, gluing paper to the cracks of the cabinets on the hinge side, and then cleaning up endless blankets, pillows. This morning I awoke to more stinking pillows and tape wound around my computer electrical cord.

Hacking is much worse today, double spaces and letters I press are doubled or tripled constantly.

This is a repeat, daily operation of fighting to heal my body, clean up stinking objects which takes sometimes HOURS every single day. The putridity is so overwhelming all I can do is clean so I don't have to breathe it in while I"m sleeping and must shut the open air sliding glass door (which is smeared with stains and grease. Also my hair is smeared with grease, but I was so physically worn out after pounding in 6 hooks into plastic-coated fake wood panels, exertion that is extreme because what is really needed is some power tool to insert these hooks. When I hammer nails into the few wooden areas of the cabinet, it is like cutting through butter compared with the plastic panels I have had to nearly injure myself (I have injured myself doing this).

Again, another day of pasting and pounding, cleaning objects I just cleaned yesterday. I have not been able to do little things like dust objects which are caked with dust because I'm either so physically injured from all the spine manipulations the stalkers force on me while I"m comatose and sleeping. The foot injury DEFINITELY was caused by stalker violence, not from the accident. This group creates accidents and then later, while I'm unconscious and unable to "wake up" from the teleportation/comatose MK ULTRA state/microchipped brain operation shutting down situation (my consciousness is literally teleported from one state of physical space to the space they teleport me to, however unreal that may sound).  Thus I have no awareness of being cut into, my body injured, broken and etc. They have also broken vertebrae which is why I am "disabled" and all from these nighttime attacks I can't imagine how many other obscene attacks have taken place all these years of disgusting foul creeps surrounding me in cheap housing that I am forced to live in (and not excluding all the very wealthy people I have also lived around all these years, but as I write, uglier unkempt rotten disguusting people having access to my body is more unaesthetic than the violent, even more dangerously deadly wealthy who feel absolutely "entitled" to do whatever they want. The only thing holding them back from more extreme violence is this contract out on me, and also they want to force a baby out of me for their research or their sick and stupid Nazi theosophical concept that this pseudo-religious stigma they have put on me is some cause to create a bi-racial brat for them to program into Nazi ideology and have some kind of whatever it is...what ever it's bs

the above first paragraph was filled with expletives and hate. I am induced into this state and it comes out like poison and subliminal coercion. Please excuse this profain use of language. I am going to leave it as is, only now to demonstrate how my emotions are being manipulated. At the moment I am more calm because I have assessed that this reaction was due to mind control. It is very upsetting to say the least to understand that nighttime stalkers have put my metatarsal bones out of alignment in a very serious way and I have spent years fighting to defend myself against these attacks and I have spent years and years writing to some silent audience.

The disgusting, ugly creepy old men who I had, in one case, responded to his rotten foul videos with his nasty ugly face leering into the camera for this YouTube video. Like his Nazi fellow propaganda manipulation media circus operator, Angela Merkel, both uttered their hate and hissing venom in quiet, subdued tones almost pleasant and lyrical in tone. Lies and distortions.. If they followed in the Hitlerian vocal demonstative shouting fascist style, they would be recognizable immediately for being what their hushed tones bely.

The other English creep who I have written about is also culpable, as are the H-wood American celebrities who have admitted personally to me for ordering potentially fatal accidents to occur and then they had their stalkers re-open the injuries to cause sustained and permanent damage and then further deterioration of the injured area. I refer specifically to the nasty actor I  call Brat Pit. He's an adamant fascist Nazi and full supporter of Europ fascist Nazi infiltration of the United States, via the H-wood media propaganda circuit. He and his partners, the "feminists" and blacks and et al, expect to have top priority in the new fascist media complex alongside the fascists out of Euro-p-land who hand them contracts, awards, all manner of top production costs and top quality assistance in all they endeavor. This also has happened to the Italian mafia Nazi I can't stand his name, I call him Sickola Scumbo but that's a silly, immature name. He obtained huge businesses in Miami. I sold cigars in his club on South Beach for almost two years and this man has been handed every manner of professional and artistic bolstering because these mediocre Nazi Mafia types have to have some kind of basis to claim that they are "superior" and thus, they steal concepts from people like me and then have people like me discredited, eliminated or in the case of Prince, murdered and they also have attempted to murder me.

Now I have a huge bone sticking out of my foot because of two rotten ugly older men who I had resopnded to, either recently or in the past few years, because they hacked into my YouTube recommened page, I clicked on their rotten faces spewing out fake garbage about how much they as white males are fighting corrupt political systems. Assisted by the not-famous openly fascist, nazi sleaze and the team of crap (here where I live, it's often much younger men out of Russia, France, etc who attack me, all backed by the US teams I have also written of, extending into the Executive branches of the US Government and all that entails).

Pouding down on keys and backspacing continuously due to hacker insertions. This will inevitably be rewritten by hackers once I publish the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...