Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Let that pelvis sway gently, oh dear, such a sweet movement of tenderness. An odd type of irregular ode to Elvis, as I'm not followin' the Ode Formula but it fits into the verbal structure.

Melodic ephemeral

floating and serene



....but now, BABY, my hips start a swingin to the urgency you are singin'

my hips begin to gyrate at my pelvis because you are ELVIS

an old time reputation of slandrous instigation
is now above mere elevation of righteous indignattion

almost an angel copmarred with throbbing gristle or
whatever else pours lucrication on your thistle

Play me a ditty on  your old country banjo sparkling for the big City
I never thought you witty until I left the obscene s((itty (music pop puss tittie bubble)

Revolving around a new aural revelation
Elvis your pelvis is a Godsend of possession for my personal revolution rebellion from 

the horrible modern murder of music hoppity unhip sexual porn videos-slash-"musick".

(This means that now, after most of my life, I appreciate your music, Mr. Elvis I know you are in heaven singing gospel songs on qualudes).

So damn groovy YES I am glad to have rediscovered your music. I search for other rockabilly groups and I only find unexceptional on the free YouTube searches and on the internet. Where can I find really rockin rockabilly lists of artists?

Hackers who know all in your system of surveillance (I also like Patsy Cline, but can'tt find an equivalent to get alternataive but similar sound).

"Elvis, Elvis get your pelvis away from me". 


WHEN I's a get this old poison out of my body, I'm a gonna dance JUST LIKE ELVIS you wait 'n see! Ohhhwhee 

I swear on the Bible I will


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jackhammer drilling in the room beneath mine which just yesterday had a trash shiut skank yelling with threat for using a baster to eject water at a 30-degree angle onto the grass bnelow, arcing over the ledgtes, in the pouring rain at night black visibility. They are every single day hosting drilling pounding and hammering the drilling is into cement and wood and steel--it is stell they are drilling into every day for hours every day with all the windowss open a few feet away from my patio. The white trash piece of shit male who is some europigape nazi paid in full by the filth of whorewood to inflict mutilation which is deadly--it is murder and cutting my fingers off literally--at the cuticles and nail beds I can't use my fingers to do most basic things any longer---a few times I manage to stop the nighttime cutting into the huge, deformed fingertips which are sliced into nightly with little mechanical arms through about 6-8 layers I use for protection to try to stop the mechanicamo arms from slicing into my skin and slathering the skin with extremely damaging chemicals so the skin curdles like I am about 100 years old--liver spots are everywhere from toxic poisoning to my body liver and kidneys they poison and drug me every day so I react to their hate stimulii which are continuous on a non-stop night and day basis 24/7 for over 20 years literally every moment of every day u nder assault. The white trash filth ape makes horrid coughing choking noises evewry time I peer outside on the edge of the doorway threshhold looking at the birdless and dead area but with some trees--they kill any animals hwich venture outswide my window---there had been squirrels they are gone, and other animsl there had been many birds literally none appear they make it a dead and pollution zone. They laugh when they cough and sound like they are enjoying abusing having me beaten tortured mutilated the skank brown skinned shit crap who service these white trash shit pigs-the same thing in worewood from everything like ikamala to cardi b to the white trash who are loathsome like these dirty stalker shithead not-celebrities--the girl slave skanks laugh and giggle because the white male instructs them to exhibit delight at torture. This is how I have been forced to live for over ---how many decadse by now? Watching the fuckers lecturing on their pulpits now about fiigh5ting trump after years of them profiting in multi-millions for having organized this so white nazi trash will continue to put them on a pedastal of being the iconic black and "feminist" iconography of "change and hope" but for me it's death and torture mutilation they will never stop exploiting me nor will they ever, ever ever stop this contract out on me whichj PUT THEM IN POWER in the first place---I mean the presidential power--president after president then candidate for presidents no-stop in a long list--every single one for thew past 20 years has shown up to laugh, giggle and sneer in contempt that I am fighting their endless exploiation of me--there is no partison quality they are all acting in unison on this point of their diryt seflish little secret. So this is the best I can get after years of writing posts every day asking for help asking for this fucking murder to be stopped asking for someone to help me live in peace at the very fuckibng least but no, they must go on how can these fucking whore apes continue to be in the spotlight if left without artificial nazi funding for their every contrived fake presentation of fighting fascism once it's been clearly defined in the public it's imposssible to deny--but when I was writing about the rise of this penicious system in the seame terms they are using now, thyey had me beaten raped and tortured without end--coming to laugh at me like this shit they sent to laugh openly coughing making stupid ugly noises when I am outside or just looking outside and stinking filth I must clean as I fight to heal from internal poisoning none of this leadership shit woulued ever stop someone else had to do it and then somehow I am fighting to not be killed still. They have left me with no living options in a few months (3) I must move they have ciut my disability money off for no real reason I saved money in my bank account which is allowed under their regulations and they have kept my money off for over 20 monhts only to rape beat and torture me on a 16-hour schedule because trump can't win unless he is forcing me into dire abject poverty and destitution and abusing me and poisoning me to death and laughing about it openly as more and more join in.//The sick system will remain even if you get a few replacement nazi liberals into "power"'---powerless spineless will remain but yelling and thumping theatrics will prevail carrying over from the midterm promises. The superficial movie you can all click on will appear as hope and change for the post-midterms the miracle of not alllowing trump to send thugs to rampage the capitol and then keeping him out of all, literally all legal accountability will remain. Even if anything ever possibly happens the slightest little admonition legally speaking, the same thugs who profirted off having me tortured so trump could remain in "power" to aid them in their off-shore crypto money storage schemesa will remain. The torture of me will never stop my entire life. There is nothing resembling any stop whatsoever from any of the candidates. Teh"heros" who offer free bus fare or the promise of a "democratic socialist" revolution of not allowing white trash men and women to continue to trash teh constitution, government and put the country into death spiral debt and warfer recouping the losses they have accrued from teh greed, ugly sicik selfishness will remain and I am the go-to for them all to get free every stupid ape performance of terror rape torture so more trump and his gang can rape without end mutilate and torrture and there will be no epstein files any longer all is so protected that it's impossible even in this age of surveillance (for everybody else) nothing will touch this group of miscreants (putting itmildly). ///I remkain cleaning stinking filth sprayed by the white trash man in the room beneath mine who makes ugly coughing noises as the brown slave skank crap in the rooms near him make the most stupid sick "sneezing" noises that are so unbelieaable and sick and stupid but this gets them free rent. This dirty filth nazi shit from russia or wherever that filth is from sits on the patio shouting/talking for hours and his dirty nasty brown slave whorews shout and yell and slam and yell at me---the stinking filth has been sarpayed on my patio as usual there's muck and filth from a completely cleaned patio yesterday---putrid dirty muck put on the ground---I had watshed more stinking clothing they had earlier sprayed with stinking putrid filth substances--hanging to dry the water dripped to a clean floor--returning muck,hairs and debris mixed with the water so it turned into a gunk-like slime coating covering the entire patio every corner. They put water stench everywherre the water dripped on one specific part of the patio about a 3-foot in diameter area of water dripping from 3 items hanging. The patio was clean now the entire area is wet sopping with muck and hair and filth in eveyr corner. //The items Ikeep outside to use for my damaged hair and scalp treatments are coated with black growing fungus--poerfectly clean when I put them out but from last night to today they are coated in black fungus growing about 1/4 of an inch in one day of nothing hpapening whatsoever from the bleach-sprayed clean bowls and items I use to try to recessitate my comepltely damaged hair. Hacking is so bad Icn't type and they have blocked function of the computer so mnay times and when I must turn the frozenm laptop off for the 25th time in half a day---the creeps begin shoutingj--I begn to shout in my room to shut up after just endless attacks--the shit filth out of whorewood shouyting loser the yapping dirty murdering bigot piece of shit form depp is there every day to inflivt it's ugly sick sleze on me so it can feel clean of it's filth and ugliness--dumping it's ugly sick bad energy on me they all do like demons thowing thieir ugly filth om me using demons to inflict more torrture--my fingers mutilated and bulging with near bloody red welts on every ginger as I fight every day to stop the muytilation of my body while in deep sleep after they injefct oison into my bladder which I urinate out and then the poison goes into my blood stream as they yell bitch loser and insult everything I am thinking, looking at. Their top "quality" for couch casting is in abusing me this is all they require to become lead performative shit mdicocrities glorified and glamorized--with lack of actual really beautiful spirit talent throughout the shit of whorewood this is what is requuired to "make it". //otherwise, the fucking midterms are a few days away but as usual the same heroes of america are lecturing, hacking their lectures on my youtube promising that once the demo-rats win they will resume the torture of me so all the liberals can inflict their version of abuse torrture rape ewxploitation and destruction slow murder on me so they can continue to get air time, broadway shows and book promotions tours about how wonderful they arein having put in legislation and their "fight" to save america and how they are fighting so hard to stop the tyranny of trump and his gang--theyh have, of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the rise of this filthy shit they claim in exasperated bewilderment. the audiences cheer as if everything is a happenstance political parade they can cheer on or boo at will.