Saturday, July 25, 2020

Movies exciting mental masturbation predators--or is this just a "her" moment of cute, charming H-wood fantasy indepth analysis of the human condition of the fallacy of human love interaction as oposed to touchless love that is more real than blood and tissue interaction of homosapians FAIL.

I am in the late-middle stage of watching the film, Her, starring Joaquin Phoenix. I had originally watched this movie in 2014 or so on a huge, blasting tv set where the sound and volume was at the back of the tv, which was against the wall in this resort room I was drugged and tortured in. I wrote a few day/daze ago that I had watched this movie and didn't like it, nor the acting on part of the lead "protagonist". I reverse this, as at the time the subject matter disturbed me and still does, concerning online mating concerns--as I am the target of unbelievable predatory internet and electronoic surveillance. the subject immediately brought me into a warning zone of abrupt disengagement with the film.
The acting is very excellent, I also reverse this. What I feel now is that my senses are being reawakened, similar to what the computer Samantha character experiences. That is because Mr. Phoenix emotes so many sensitive emotions which I have suppressed due to the technological tirades I experience daily, which in the first place stopped my openness to this film (also I was drugged into a stupor most of the time and subliminally programmed, which I still am but years later and much poison removed I am more conscious of my decisions although I remain a subject of mind control penetration into my psyche--as many people are).
I wanted to correct this as my mentality has altered and my situation has unraveled previous assumptions, and I wanted to correct my last statement, which had stuck into my mind/memory as a red warning about internet dating and the consequences of predator sociopaths prowling the internet searching for "love" or really for victims.
I thought maybe the film was endorsing internet dating and encouraging innocents to be lured into schemes of predators. That may very well be the case, yet the acting is very excellent and the postulates about mental and emotional growth, the invisible yet more poignant tangible quality of intimacy due to this flimsy yet more durable non-human interaction (that all sounds like sophmoric writing but I do enjoy playing in these ways with words and structures so don't criticize me internally in your predatory internet hacking mental masturbation exercise of hackking into my post, dear f-ers who are hacking in only to predatory prowl on me and cause grievous technological terror, you terrorist expletives hacking in and reading this post. For the others, if you see this injustice aimed at me and do nothing you are not much better than the predators.
However, back to the movie which seems at half-point of the film to endorse technological interaction as a positive opposed to traumatizing interpersonal relationships with other real human beings.
I will wait to the end to see if the entire movie has some real exciting twist, or turns into a Disney fantasy H-wood mental masturabtion movie ending!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Replacing over 15 years of daily shitalina parasitic feeding off me, my ideas and dumping hate, ugliness and old age on me---dirty shitalina has passed me off to the rat spawn of dep this filthy dirty sick parasitic feeding bitch scum with every nazi male and female from congress and whorewood just attacking me for defending myself so this next parasite sick dirty ugly stupid ape rat feeding life fuck sucm can feed off abuse for hojmrone highs and endless hornmone highs and endless nazi media promotion--whorewood is obviously controlled by euronazi filth who put trump inp ower and then puot him in office so they could do to america what the repuclicans are openly doing to the american public but the demorats are doing behind their "friends" repuglican scum they partner with. This all was derived from this contract out on me, which signaled feeding frenzy off human effort, life and parasitism that is beyond the scope of human exploitation of any technology and will only get worse. Forget about the "threat of ai" it's this group of sick shit being handed this tech not the technology itself.//In order to destroy equality an dfor a women not blonde and nazi adhering to be beautiful successful without being abused by nazi men-as this is the contract out on me to be abused by men who force me into their proximity through this entire group creating a labyrinth of blocks to my every move so all living places, jobs and all is "contrlled" so I am surrounded by abuse. Anyone friendly is removed immediately. And so, I learned to avoidss the pigs and scum so they are teleporting me eveyr moment they possibly can to feede off this so I can never be beautiful healthy happy and heal form their years of mutilation and torture which is never ending and never stopped.//Because I was beautiful competed and won so the men must rape and the woman must deform my body poison mutalate create grey hair hair falling out balding marks blemishes crooked contorted body endless hate and screaming as they get men to beat and rape me deaily the filth men are the nazi shit you consider your cultural heroes and always appear like they have logic and responsiblity. teh women steal my ideas about women's right because that is all they can do. I am blocked from cognitive thinking skills and in the act of typing it is impossible to get anything out but errors typos and ranting screaming rage that this is enver sotpped. The fucking midterms are in a few days but the line-up is the same shit as the last time just promises to not be parasites like the people being voted out, but they were installed by the demo-rats who installed the nazis into power so they could hide behind their lack of empowerment and commit all the financial crimes and this crime against me, which they are building up into a tyranny torture global system and still no one reports this or is worried. Instead "AI" is the threat. The ape paraistes keep on being allowed to torture my lie out of me I am sucked dry abused nearly to death shitting opison out my body aged broken down my face broen from rage and hate inflicted onm me by dirty fuck white nazai shit men and their black plantation stooges and jewish shit fucks who rush to join in yelling screaming now just instructed to do so for promotion they don't even care about the why of any of it. They then spew out lies about how much they care for the "liberal" platform. Get this fuck shit rat depp dirty fucking bitch crap off me, that ugly sick thing has been feeding off torturing me for YEARS NAD YEARS AND YEARS along with shitalina. It sits every day looking for ideas sto steal ugly dirty sick arnold shitnigger abusees me so I write to shut them up adn then they atatck my brain so I write creative ideas for that filthy fuck group to steal ideas out of. Me never being paid over 16 years of oscar-award winning themes they stole from me while mutilating poisoning me I am deformed endlessly l.iterally fighting to not be permanently destroyed I am already disaabled. they cut off my subpoverty SSI disabliity gavin newsom made sure that california abused me and kept me wiating months and months for a rewview, which is pending now. If I can't have more money even from the subpoverty they are forcing me to move where the nazi teams WILL poison and rape and mutilate my body even worse than now which is extremely bad. My every Items I own will be stolen and destroyed sprayed marred desroyed broken my body b roken by rape and dismemberment disfigurement I need MORE MONEY these ape fuck shit wrhoew bitches have multi millions of dollars wo'nt create their own ideas and be able to obtain anything without this contract out on me. //MAKE THEM PAY ME FOR THIS 16 YEAS OF VIOLENCE AND ENDLESS CRIMES THEIR PREDECESSORS FRIENDS WITH STALLONE WERE MURDERING ME AND STEALING IDEAS---MAKE THEM PAY ME SO i CAN LIVE IN SECURITY AND PEACE GET THEM GET THIS DEP SCREAMING UGLY PARASITIC SICK FUCK OFF ME HER DIRTYGREASY NASTY FATHER THAT "ACTOR" WAS SO SICK AND VILE AND NOW THE UGLY SICK DAUGHTER HAS SO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY MAKEPOVER AD IS FEEDING OFF TORTURING ME WITH THE ENTIRE CONGRESS ENDLESSLY APPLAUDING HER AND THEM ALL FOR THIS FEEDING FRENZY OFF MY LIFE FORCE AND IMPOVERISHMENT MAKING ME VULNJERABLE TO BEING MURDERED MUTIKLATED DISMEMBERED MY MONEY STOLEN POISONED TO DEATH---gain, I state that this "system" of technology-terrorism inflicted by celebrities to FEED off human beings as a power-over enabler of elation---a parasitic device sponsored by hateful and lying congress people who have fawned over the dirty, sick sleazy celebrities like demented idiots drooling at celebrity culture and destroying civilians so these filth apes can feed off the torture they inflict, the ideas they steal because they are such empty and meaningless sick filth and the congress people who quote great ideas are as bereft of any greatness even moreso than the celebrity nazi culture they are giving all to so nazis can literally go down the escalator into controlling the United States in droves. //That no one sees or eeems anything wrong ith this for over 15 years while the ape rats glow with hormones of empoerment over daily and nightly torrture--the rat spawn of depp in particular spends literally day and night yelling abuse at me--she has been glowing from it for over 15 years and profiting and stealing ideas and I am sucked dry. The government STILL wo'nt stop this frenetic paraiste from feeidng off me nor any of the other sick sleazy shit fucks who have spent years doing ths eame--one sick fuck after the next every day another shit crap parasite the govermment ofricials threaten me with death for fighting them off me and to demand that this be stopped and restitutionj for this crime. Not a single support from any member of Congress in all these 15 years just obama and hillary and billy clinton and trump without end (but no bush appearing in these sessions that I have ever seen, amazing) and so many dirty nasty senators rancid hateful. Some are leaving but they have nepo spawn to run for office when they are gone who are viciously part of this and like the maga christians, instead of spewing out pro-christian condemnation they praise the glory of the conbstitution in their every speech but n reality have put tyranny into power, gladly. Rallying off the stock market they put me in the "stocks" of witch hunt violence to be abused to death as I fight and ask for someone tos top the feeding frenzy there is still no one. 48 days until...the change of anyting ever stopping this endless violence and c rime against me. that i am fighting for basic human rights is negated by the utter racism the blonde nazi bitch ape whores the men and women are given all opportunity to mutilate me for DECADES laughing about the injuries and deformation and they goow with delight endlessly adulated by whorewood the nazi institution that put trump in power. its' still controlled by nazi shit and filth aqnd not a singlel podcaster nor media outlet will perform the slightest of an investigation into this racket of bullshit and death cult culture.

  The contract out on me is to be abused to death, poisoned without defending myself. Since I never knew that was the contract and all the a...