Saturday, July 25, 2020

Movies exciting mental masturbation predators--or is this just a "her" moment of cute, charming H-wood fantasy indepth analysis of the human condition of the fallacy of human love interaction as oposed to touchless love that is more real than blood and tissue interaction of homosapians FAIL.

I am in the late-middle stage of watching the film, Her, starring Joaquin Phoenix. I had originally watched this movie in 2014 or so on a huge, blasting tv set where the sound and volume was at the back of the tv, which was against the wall in this resort room I was drugged and tortured in. I wrote a few day/daze ago that I had watched this movie and didn't like it, nor the acting on part of the lead "protagonist". I reverse this, as at the time the subject matter disturbed me and still does, concerning online mating concerns--as I am the target of unbelievable predatory internet and electronoic surveillance. the subject immediately brought me into a warning zone of abrupt disengagement with the film.
The acting is very excellent, I also reverse this. What I feel now is that my senses are being reawakened, similar to what the computer Samantha character experiences. That is because Mr. Phoenix emotes so many sensitive emotions which I have suppressed due to the technological tirades I experience daily, which in the first place stopped my openness to this film (also I was drugged into a stupor most of the time and subliminally programmed, which I still am but years later and much poison removed I am more conscious of my decisions although I remain a subject of mind control penetration into my psyche--as many people are).
I wanted to correct this as my mentality has altered and my situation has unraveled previous assumptions, and I wanted to correct my last statement, which had stuck into my mind/memory as a red warning about internet dating and the consequences of predator sociopaths prowling the internet searching for "love" or really for victims.
I thought maybe the film was endorsing internet dating and encouraging innocents to be lured into schemes of predators. That may very well be the case, yet the acting is very excellent and the postulates about mental and emotional growth, the invisible yet more poignant tangible quality of intimacy due to this flimsy yet more durable non-human interaction (that all sounds like sophmoric writing but I do enjoy playing in these ways with words and structures so don't criticize me internally in your predatory internet hacking mental masturbation exercise of hackking into my post, dear f-ers who are hacking in only to predatory prowl on me and cause grievous technological terror, you terrorist expletives hacking in and reading this post. For the others, if you see this injustice aimed at me and do nothing you are not much better than the predators.
However, back to the movie which seems at half-point of the film to endorse technological interaction as a positive opposed to traumatizing interpersonal relationships with other real human beings.
I will wait to the end to see if the entire movie has some real exciting twist, or turns into a Disney fantasy H-wood mental masturabtion movie ending!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment