Sunday, July 26, 2020

A change of template, design and hacker alteration of the format makes 4 confusion formatting contusion.

*in case you don't know, this is a photo of Dr. Sigmund Freud **

The hackers have blocked the functioning of this site. That is the most concise statement I can make at this time. One post appeared twice in the feed. The links won't operate. Of course the hackers are forcing letters to double when I press the key once. My fingers can't move to areas I want to press, my hand remains frozen in front of the keyboard my fingers won't move to where I want to press. My brain is under so much alteration.

I am tryinto re-arrange this FREE blog. this is my first attempt. I know that my blog is nevertheless not visible on the larger web. It should be published but nothing is happening. In the course of altering this template the hackers froze the laptop and crashed the pages (100% hacking, not an internet situation).

I glimpsed much of the hate and vitriol I have expressed. Please, reader, whoever is sane and decent reading this (for the most part, the negates the most of you reading this who are hacking and obscuring my brain and laptop functioning and/or hacking as part of this terrorist situation organization.

I write in a situation of 24/7 torture and attack that has gone on and on, every single day, for years and years. I am repeatedly drugged--DAILY not just repeatedly. My home is violated every single day by these mechanical arms that are inserted through the panels of this tiny studio where there are really no walls but instead panels that open from the other side. one side of the room is lined with cupboards that line the walls and are hollowed into the space where there should be a wall. I can hear the people talking on the other side. They remain very quiet for the most part. The material is very thin and I can hear a hollow noise and the center of each panel, most of them (there are over 30 in this room which is extremely tiny) all is soft enough to indent lightly if I press with only a little bit of effort.

I am under torture conditions and drugging and the technology blocks parts of my brain and allows subliminals to pass through whatever filters I really should have, also my immune system and nervous system are continuously under lethal attack as I am also poisoned and have been fighting for my life, alone, for years. They took my only children, my cats (calling me some crazy cat lady like the stupid idiots that they are, these creeps teleporting and exploiting me).

I go into ranting rage, mostly from my BRAIN BEING MANIPULATED BY TECHNOLOGY. Every day I spent at least 30 percent of my entier day repairing, cleaining and spraying clothing, blankets and other items with bleach, cleaning anti-fungal sprays and essential oils to get the stinking odors offr all--I am forced to breathe it all  in all night as I must seal the patio glass doors because of the mechanicaol arms entering my room from the patio ceiling, from the patio above entering through the huge opening of the patio, and the rooms next to mine and below are all inhabited by insidious parasites opearting for the disgusting people directing these attacks; who in turn are being instructed by billionaires so they can have more people to torture, rape and destroy steal intellectual property from and murder/rape and this is my daily exerience of non-stop torture so my writing REFLECTS THEIR insanity INSANITY ON THEIR PART NOT MINE.

In my "immature", HATE RANTING writing I am merely the reflection of their sick mentally ill torture schemata.

But i want to say that this blog is being hacked and blocked from the template functioning correctly.  The pages are supposed to appear and don't, and the gidgets are supposed to be deleted and there is a huge long line of these things. i have tried to block things that don't block. My every attempt at communication is fraught with me not being able to communicate with my brain/emotional state being put into some excessive upheaval and all writing is fraught with hacking blocks and typos that are a perpetual discrediting on the part of the stalkers. I get into hate and rage states and when I re-read what I have written I see it is obviously horrifically hyperbolic and ranting insanity at times. I repeat: this is the product of the subliminals and the torture and drugging which I fight to stop every single day. How nice it would be if anyone on the planet would support me so I am not alone fighting t his alone and if I could only get a real support system instead of more terrorists trying to sabotage me with false support.

my brain is so manipulated while I write it's impoosible to finish my thoughts or ideas and get concepts out in a clear, concise and cognitive rationality. It is literally impossible my brain feels like I am on some centrifuge being spun around but I am focused enough to be able to barely type and seem like I am "normally" functioning but I am definitely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment